PDA

View Full Version : AL Mod

Regifter
10-04-2019, 04:08 AM
I certainly wish there was another mod that is active in-game like Delphina. I know no one can replace her but imo we need an active mod in-game that hops online and does random giveaways, gives advice to new players, and many much more so it will serve as a little thing that sts can do for the community. Its just nice to see online mods and they can see whats in-game and whats happening rather than the other mods who are busy in al development (Not hating, I actually understand why they are busy, because of AL Development/Updates). I mean it somehow motivates players in AL to see mods in-game. Like in developer's day where the mods were online people starting teleporting to maps just to meet them. Also nice for mods to do giveaways in forums once in a while like what Remiem did or like Delphina's giveaway on the OG Jester Vanities :) I know people who might like this idea alot. :)

GucciBang
10-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Delph [emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]

Enviado de meu SM-G531H usando o Tapatalk

BaronB
10-04-2019, 10:53 AM
As nice of an idea it is, Mods are humans too and it can all lead to a lot more problems than you might realise... pretty sure if memory serves correct was a lot of controversy and scandal back then because of that reason why we probably don’t have anything like it now.

Unfortunately it only takes a few bad seeds to ruin it for everyone else.

I know it was vague but hope you get the jist of what I’m saying

1<3

|Ares|
10-04-2019, 03:45 PM
pretty sure if memory serves correct was a lot of controversy and scandal back then because of that reason why we probably don’t have anything like it now.

1<3

This exactly ^

Rehired
10-04-2019, 04:07 PM
As nice of an idea it is, Mods are humans too and it can all lead to a lot more problems than you might realise... pretty sure if memory serves correct was a lot of controversy and scandal back then because of that reason why we probably don’t have anything like it now.

Unfortunately it only takes a few bad seeds to ruin it for everyone else.

I know it was vague but hope you get the jist of what I’m saying

1<3

Are you talking about when a certain mod gave away valuable items to certain players for certain things in return? [emoji848] I think I heard this story.

Sent from Space with the ISS ThinkPad

BaronB
10-04-2019, 04:47 PM
Are you talking about when a certain mod gave away valuable items to certain players for certain things in return? [emoji848] I think I heard this story.

Sent from Space with the ISS ThinkPad

Was more to it, but yeah along them lines[emoji85]

But we leave the past where it belongs, in the past ^.^

1<3

Lethoiun
10-04-2019, 04:53 PM
Nothing left but nostalgic moments

Regifter
10-04-2019, 06:06 PM
I guess so thanks for feedback!