PDA

View Full Version : Armor Stand Possibility?

Stinker
10-04-2019, 12:14 PM
I’m sure a thread has been made before about this topic, but if it hasn’t I’d like to bring it up. Any possibilities that we could maybe get a armor stand as a house decoration? I mean we might as well right? After-all we have a helmets, weapons, banners, and backbling as house decorations options so I see no reason in why we could get a feature like this. I definitely would love to spruce up my house with armor pieces, just adds more character I think! Maybe it’s hard to make a armor just look good without a character model but I’d like to see it and hear your guys thoughts.

THE GOLDEN KING
10-04-2019, 12:16 PM
I’m sure a thread has been made before about this topic, but if it hasn’t I’d like to bring it up. Any possibilities that we could maybe get a armor stand as a house decoration? I mean we might as well right? After-all we have a helmets, weapons, banners, and backbling as house decorations options so I see no reason in why we could get a feature like this. I definitely would love to spruce up my house with armor pieces, just adds more character I think! Maybe it’s hard to make a armor just look good without a character model but I’d like to see it and hear your guys thoughts.

They said no. Something about character Art.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stinker
10-04-2019, 12:17 PM
Big rip, well meh it was worth a try

arcanefid
10-04-2019, 12:49 PM
I think it's because when they make armors, the hands are part of the model. So basically if they make armor stands, the armors would have hands too, and that'd be a bit creepy.

And don't ask me where I got this idea of armors having hands, because I cannot remember the source. XD

Ebereasider
10-04-2019, 01:00 PM
Here you go:

The existing armor art isn't built in a way that works for an armor holder, which is why I haven't just added one. It's not likely we'll make one unless we have another reason to modify the art for every armor piece.

Scll
10-04-2019, 03:15 PM
Why not make a copy of war /rog and mage that we can put around and dress em up

Stinker
10-05-2019, 11:15 PM

+1 honesty I was kinda thinking the same thing, why not just make a full statue, make it cost god knows.. hmm like 75-100 plat and you can put a Weap, helm, armor, etc on it,

Creepiest
10-08-2019, 11:34 PM

+1 i want too