PDA

View Full Version : engis are so weak

goon
12-24-2011, 06:12 PM
so im a "commando" i always pvp engis beat almost all of them but they run away and heal it kinda makes me rage know op are a differnt story they can do sum serious damage.engis fight face to face dont run and heal

Junside
12-24-2011, 06:21 PM
Sorry to hear that dude. But in War, not everything is head-on collision. As an engineer, and those who have run away from you, we realized a commando cannot be taken down in that matter. A smart player would do what is necessary to strategize and win. PVP isn't all about standing in place and swinging at each other. Otherwise, they would disable movement, and make us fight in the same spot, like pokemon. Taking turns hitting each other. As a commando, you need to find a way to counter a running engi. Stun, trap, or flank. You'll find a way. Good luck!

Ghastly
12-24-2011, 06:58 PM
Yeah I here coms specialize in stunning and trapping and also remeber that not all engines fight the same way.

Kanozaki
12-24-2011, 08:05 PM
That is the only way for an engi to take down a com or op , it would be utterly stupid to fight head on with an engi.

goon
12-24-2011, 10:43 PM
but its still annoying

Garvhoz
12-25-2011, 12:05 AM
Yeah I have to agree its kinda annoying. But the most annoying thing is that when commandoes do that, those people are classified as wimps( the commando going against a commando)

Junside
12-25-2011, 12:13 AM
Opponents will not just stand there and die for you. It will feel more rewarding when you kill them when they are still evading :)

Garvhoz
12-25-2011, 03:16 AM
Im just sayin that commandoes should be fearless and charge at their opponent( dont rush)

Killerade
12-25-2011, 06:13 AM
Yeah I have to agree its kinda annoying. But the most annoying thing is that when commandoes do that, those people are classified as wimps( the commando going against a commando)
it's called tactical retreat. What are u gonna do if all yur skills are on cooldown and u know yur enemy has the upper hand? Just keep on shooting hoping that yur skills will be on time and all his skills will miss on u? or are you gonna retreat, heal and wait. Those who fight and retreat gets to fight and possibly win the next day(or next min in this case)

As an OP i cant go head to head with Commandos i have to dance around u strike fast and hard and keep away. i refuse to just stand in one spot gunning at each other.

morfic
12-25-2011, 10:01 AM
so im a "commando" i always pvp engis beat almost all of them but they run away and heal it kinda makes me rage know op are a differnt story they can do sum serious damage.engis fight face to face dont run and heal

Ridiculous. You sound just like FamousFame. The current state of Engis cannot kill a good comm/Op toe to toe. Willing to bet impossible.

If an Engine beats a comm toe to toe, the comm sucks..bad.

There is nothing wrong with running and strategizing, no matter how annoying it is. Good comms like Hellcharger can easily lock me down until I am dead once the get close enough. Learn to use your skills to counter a kiting Engi.

I hear this argument like 10x a day. :p

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

akfury
12-28-2011, 05:00 PM
Ridiculous. You sound just like FamousFame. The current state of Engis cannot kill a good comm/Op toe to toe. Willing to bet impossible.

If an Engine beats a comm toe to toe, the comm sucks..bad.

There is nothing wrong with running and strategizing, no matter how annoying it is. Good comms like Hellcharger can easily lock me down until I am dead once the get close enough. Learn to use your skills to counter a kiting Engi.

I hear this argument like 10x a day. :p

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Tapatalk
i agree 100% i am a kiting eng only way i can beat ops and comms considering that engis will die in 2 seconds on a toe toe fight running is only way to go if you cant beat a eng as a comm you probably should skip pvp

Zaltiar
12-28-2011, 06:34 PM
I don't get why people complain over this issue in pvp. Its called smart play, now, obviously, due to engies current "disadvantage" (certain skills not working properly) at fighting other classes, they have to find some way around it so they can work with what they have.
Also, kiting, while highly annoying, is still a tactic in pvp, a very good one that. It can turn a losing match into a winning one.
If you're low on health and the opponent is on the upper hand, why not use that tactic in your favor?
Btw, if they kite (engie) its very easy to run around the pillars wgile healing, change directions, slow, stomp, then just button smash them.
If you're being killed over and over again by kiters, maybe its time to find a tactic that will work against kiters.
Personally I don't mind kiting, its a tactic, yes annoying, but a tactic. If you lose, well your tactic < their tactic. Its your choice to either keep being kited, or change your tactic.

bbt1
12-30-2011, 11:47 AM
Lol goon or texasgoon ur at the top of pvp death lb u suck

bbt1
12-30-2011, 12:01 PM
Lol comms have 1n half armour n hp over an engi if u don't like fighting em on there terms don't fight em Or learn to beat em the way they fight which u can already do goon , so I guess u wanna fight engis coz it's easy for u :( but for an engi good feeling overcoming class advantages n beating comms n ops when we can so bring it on goon

Kanozaki
12-30-2011, 01:26 PM
Lol comms have 1n half armour n hp over an engi if u don't like fighting em on there terms don't fight em Or learn to beat em the way they fight which u can already do goon , so I guess u wanna fight engis coz it's easy for u :( but for an engi good feeling overcoming class advantages n beating comms n ops when we can so bring it on goon

double post and dont tell other people they suck , all about learning.

on topic: Kiting is one of the most used strategy thus you adapt to it. There are plenty of ways for a COM to "anti Kite" such as using slam so they cant run, or how about throwing in a stomp ? always try and out smart your opponent.

bbt1
12-30-2011, 02:14 PM
Lol maybe he shudnt describe an entire class as weak then

Buffedbear Pl
12-30-2011, 04:02 PM
Well commandos can always use neutron stomp and knock them down...

Zolum
12-30-2011, 04:07 PM
Engineers are probably the weakest class, but that may not be true. I have been able to find better gear than some commandos. I beat tons of commandos in pvp. I make level fifteens of all classes and commandos do not come out on top. I compared commandos to engineers and engineers come out on top. You just need good gear and a solid build. Engineers are pretty weak, but they heal themselves a lot. Engineers are not the worst call. Really engineers are the best. You need the best build and pink items.

Friend Brisk, he is my lvl 15 engineer. He is a droid and he is ready to challenge all takers(lvl 10 to 18).

LelouchX
01-01-2012, 03:05 PM
Opponents will not just stand there and die for you. It will feel more rewarding when you kill them when they are still evading :)
haha, it's funny you say that. on my pvp engi (probably retired) i was called a cheater and that "its an exploit" to stun an run. so i did stand there and die, and then i said "happy now?" i didn't get a response. i don't have time for childish complaints from people who need an excuse for the reason they lost, so i'm done with pvp, even though i was really exited about it first. it's not worth the frustration. hope you guys are having better experiences than i did.

akfury
01-01-2012, 06:00 PM
Lol goon or texasgoon ur at the top of pvp death lb u suck
i\he does not suck he death farmed it

Garvhoz
01-02-2012, 04:05 PM
it's called tactical retreat. What are u gonna do if all yur skills are on cooldown and u know yur enemy has the upper hand? Just keep on shooting hoping that yur skills will be on time and all his skills will miss on u? or are you gonna retreat, heal and wait. Those who fight and retreat gets to fight and possibly win the next day(or next min in this case)

As an OP i cant go head to head with Commandos i have to dance around u strike fast and hard and keep away. i refuse to just stand in one spot gunning at each other.

I only stand still if I know I can win, but if I know its going to be difficult I will try kiting a bit, and pushing, and combos, and buffs.

Kaytar
01-02-2012, 04:20 PM
Being an engineer, I find this title offensive

Garvhoz
01-02-2012, 05:08 PM

Im half-engi and I agree, even if I didnt have an engi its still offensive. I just didnt want to be the first to post cause thats the way I post

Swimmingstar
01-06-2012, 12:11 AM

Agreed, in SL you can't do 200+ heal right away and just nuke your opponent down easily like PL, you have to be more strategic. If a eng has best gear for current level and commando does too, the engineer has to strategize or the eng won't win. Fighting head-on would result in death if the match is completely fair.

goon
01-07-2012, 11:01 AM
Lol goon or texasgoon ur at the top of pvp death lb u suck ok srry ur beast wow i scared not well k/d dont mean nun i will be glad to 1v1 u if u think i suk

LelouchX
01-10-2012, 11:29 AM
ENGIS FTW!!!! although i enjoy my op twink for PvP much more than engis, i AM still an engi

Sryyoulose
02-02-2012, 08:06 PM
Lmao! If they kite then use corner... Works everytime!

asazocave
02-03-2012, 01:14 AM
after reading all reply i concluded eng healing skill r weak ....At least dev sholud increase eng healing skill by two time or 1.5 times ..... its just advice im not good in pvp so i donot wanna say much...... have a nice day :)