PDA

View Full Version : lvl 55 set question

ghost.mw
12-24-2011, 07:05 PM
Which set is better for my bird the customized set or the sewear king set

Fatpigwarrior
12-24-2011, 07:07 PM
Sewer king has more regen(M/S and H/S) and more damage and armor (correct me if I'm wrong) so SK would be better IMO

ghost.mw
12-24-2011, 07:15 PM
Man,now I got to sell my customized set

CrimsonTider
12-24-2011, 08:07 PM
Custom's only downfall is low mana regen (4 m/s??) and slightly lower armor than Sewer King. Other than that, Custom is superior in hit%, crit, and damage.

JaytB
12-24-2011, 08:14 PM
Custom deals way more dmg due to the seriously high crit. Sewer king is a nice balanced set that can save you some mana pots, but if you want to do what a bird does best (dealing dmg), I would definitely prefer custom over sewer king. Custom is also really good for pvp at lvl 55 IMO.

Elitephonix
01-03-2012, 10:07 PM
Custom with full dex is da bomb its like ur a mage but with bird skills...
(i can hit 81 crit np with custom)
Dont sell custom btw sk only gives mana not very high damage but it also lowers the enemys hit%

AbsolutePally
01-15-2012, 08:02 AM
All recurves have a blindness proc -50 hit when it happens. Sewer king is good for regeneration but Custom is definatly the superior set for 1/1 or pvp. Birds were op that cap and custom ruled, birds were plentiful. It is why so many birds stay there or twink there.

Elitephonix
01-25-2012, 10:32 PM
All recurves have a blindness proc -50 hit when it happens. Sewer king is good for regeneration but Custom is definatly the superior set for 1/1 or pvp. Birds were op that cap and custom ruled, birds were plentiful. It is why so many birds stay there or twink there.

Not all recurves
I tried this out with my friend and custom or any of the other recurves dont _hit% except for sk bow

Cytokinesis
01-27-2012, 09:11 PM
Not all recurves
I tried this out with my friend and custom or any of the other recurves dont _hit% except for sk bow
Its a probability that the Blinding Shot Proc will activate, all BS recurves have it.