PDA

View Full Version : To The Spacetime Team(Pvp)

THE GOLDEN KING
10-04-2019, 11:23 PM
*NOTICE* This is not my idea!

Is it possible for you guys to make a NEW ‘PvP Mode’ where “Speed Sets, Awakened Gear, Key Buffs and Pet Slots” are disabled?

You guys have been doing great on this years events so far btw.

I know it may seem like a lot but, PvP has been on the low side for a bit more than 3 years now. It be great if you guys could look into this. You guys don’t need to implement this PvP Mode now or anytime THIS year. Just something to think about for us diehard PvP players.

To help you guys out a bit with this suggestion, all you guys got to do is Basically Redesign The ‘CTF Room’(change the Colors of the teams, make the map slightly bigger)and just disable:
1.) Awakened Gear
2.) Pet Slots
3.) Key Buffs
4.) Speed Sets

And you’re done.

I know a lot of people might be upset because they’ve spent millions on awakes and whatnot but, I personally spent approximately 45m on them too. To most it may not seem like much but for me it’s a good chunk. I wouldn’t mind this sacrifice of millions of gold down the drain to revive the very Blood Cells of the game.

Hope you guys would consider this, in fact I’ll do you one better, release this ‘New Mode’ for only 1 week just like you guys have with that 5 or 10 level gap a few years back. If it gets positive feedback, you officially release it and if it gets negative feedback, you throw it out the gutter.

Let me know your thoughts about this, leave your opinions below. No right or wrong answers.

*Apologies for the Rant*

The reason why AL was so popular was for its uniqueness in weapon/armor designs, it’s Pve storyline plot and different verities of new maps(not all maps were the same, each one was different)also, the PvP maps, mechanics, and different class types with meaning.(each class had a specific purpose) Were absolutely great. Not to mention it’s great events and contests.

(!Heraldic Pic!)

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191005/ae94abee3ea1e91679b631f223f98c64.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Axel_crx
10-04-2019, 11:24 PM
People suggested this before but I dont think sts replied

LegendaryLeo
10-05-2019, 12:42 AM
nah dont disable all awakens and that lol. very simple. increase damage of all. OR try a diff style of pvp, perhaps when more ppl attack 1 target that target receives 2 times more dmg etc. so easy. that way game makes u use brain than just pure purchasing power. removing awakes n all just makes people quit so nah.

Axel_crx
10-05-2019, 12:43 AM
I don't see the point of awakens in pvp, It just makes the one combo kill easier when rog vs rog or rog vs mage

THE GOLDEN KING
10-05-2019, 12:51 AM
nah dont disable all awakens and that lol. very simple. increase damage of all. OR try a diff style of pvp, perhaps when more ppl attack 1 target that target receives 2 times more dmg etc. so easy. that way game makes u use brain than just pure purchasing power. removing awakes n all just makes people quit so nah.

Maybe

Jairus980
10-05-2019, 12:53 AM

Is it possible for you guys to make a NEW ‘PvP Mode’ where “Speed Sets, Awakened Gear, Key Buffs and Pet Slots” are disabled?

I know it may seem like a lot but, PvP has been on the low side for a bit more than 3 years now. It be great if you guys could look into this. You guys don’t need to implement this PvP Mode now or anytime THIS year. Just something to think about for us diehard PvP players.

To help you guys out a bit with this suggestion, all you guys got to do is Basically Redesign The ‘CTF Room’(change the Colors of the teams, make the map slightly bigger)and just disable:
1.) Awakened Gear
2.) Pet Slots
3.) Key Buffs
4.) Speed Sets

And you’re done.

I know a lot of people might be upset because they’ve spent millions on awakes and whatnot but, I personally spent approximately 45m on them too. To most it may not seem like much but for me it’s a good chunk. I wouldn’t mind this sacrifice of millions of gold down the drain to revive the very Blood Cells of the game.

Hope you guys would consider this, in fact I’ll do you one better, release this ‘New Mode’ for only 1 week just like you guys have with that 5 or 10 level gap a few years back. If it gets positive feedback, you officially release it and if it gets negative feedback, you throw it out the gutter.

Let me know your thoughts about this, leave your opinions below. No right or wrong answers.

*Apologies for the Rant*

The reason why AL was so popular was for its uniqueness in weapon/armor designs, it’s Pve storyline plot and different verities of new maps(not all maps were the same, each one was different)also, the PvP maps, mechanics, and different class types with meaning.(each class had a specific purpose) Were absolutely great. Not to mention it’s great events and contests.

(!Heraldic Pic!)

Battle royal mode like hardcore xD.
Start naked, loot item and get #1

THE GOLDEN KING
10-05-2019, 01:00 AM
I don't see the point of awakens in pvp, It just makes the one combo kill easier when rog vs rog or rog vs mage

Agreed, awakes made everyone a bit too strong.

Crocodile
10-05-2019, 02:17 AM
nah dont disable all awakens and that lol. very simple. increase damage of all. OR try a diff style of pvp, perhaps when more ppl attack 1 target that target receives 2 times more dmg etc. so easy. that way game makes u use brain than just pure purchasing power. removing awakes n all just makes people quit so nah.Only u will quit because of something good. Only u

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

LegendaryLeo
10-05-2019, 02:20 AM
Only u will quit because of something good. Only u

well for a person who enjoys pve like urself sure u have something to hop on to. I only enjoy pvp, it brings out the best in me, you definitely cant understand because you for one, are not me.

Overgrown
10-05-2019, 03:00 AM

1.) Awakened Gear
2.) Pet Slots
3.) Key Buffs
4.) Speed Sets

And you’re done.

*Apologies for the Rant*

(!Heraldic Pic!)

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThank you for this bud, can't wait for this to come into reality! Missed the adrenaline rushing in my veins while doing clashes and 1v1

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Overgrown
10-05-2019, 03:03 AM
nah dont disable all awakens and that lol. very simple. increase damage of all. OR try a diff style of pvp, perhaps when more ppl attack 1 target that target receives 2 times more dmg etc. so easy. that way game makes u use brain than just pure purchasing power. removing awakes n all just makes people quit so nah.Why not give it a try, it's the root problem that killed the pvp tho, where only the rich and lucky are the one will enjoy pvp? And all of the free to play players are just dummies for the rich?

Just my thoughts

Crocodile
10-05-2019, 03:22 AM
well for a person who enjoys pve like urself sure u have something to hop on to. I only enjoy pvp, it brings out the best in me, you definitely cant understand because you for one, are not me.Its kinda weird for someone who claim himself as a pvp 'lover' against the idea to remove awaken in pvp.
Let me tell you again that awaken has ruined pvp..just in case u r new to AL.

Tackled
10-05-2019, 03:48 AM

slaaayerrr
10-05-2019, 03:59 AM
1.) Awakened Gear
2.) Pet Slots
3.) Key Buffs
4.) Speed Sets

ctf room is perfect
maybe i can agree with disable awakes and haste sets (since many ppl asking for that), but whats wrong about pet slots and key buffs? lol

LegendaryLeo
10-05-2019, 04:20 AM
Its kinda weird for someone who claim himself as a pvp 'lover' against the idea to remove awaken in pvp.
Let me tell you again that awaken has ruined pvp..just in case u r new to AL.

im not new. been killing 71s with my 50 pvp account and also my main. awakens allow that. Removal of awakens and only allowing it for pve is just shortsighted. A new problem of different rarity and elusiveness of gears being obtainable will arise, more so for the 'better' gears. Who said awakenings alone have been the cause of it? The world is biased, unfair, competitive, you either live by it or strive to be on top, nobody's going to act all noble and standby with leadership or pretentious innocence in their blood to stay behind and wait up for the weak or the 'poor'. The poor are just people who lack the virtue of hardwork, or rather, do not embrace it.

LegendaryLeo
10-05-2019, 04:24 AM
ctf room is perfect
maybe i can agree with disable awakes and haste sets (since many ppl asking for that), but whats wrong about pet slots and key buffs? lol

would not disable imo. would just create another pvp type where players play in a awaken-disabled environment.

Rehired
10-05-2019, 06:34 AM
I agree +1000

Sent from Space with the ISS ThinkPad

codered
10-05-2019, 06:51 AM
Twinks level bracket say thank you for this suggestion, would bring the old day pvp come back to live once more.

If only.....

goendool
10-05-2019, 07:08 AM
Awakening item make variety of stat and make different to others... Maybe double damage and reduce armour will be OK... We don't waste time for killing other player

Spheresome
10-05-2019, 08:13 AM
It's beating a dead horse at this point. This has been brought up so many times, sts obviously doesnt care about the survivability of its own game, just the $$$

Crocodile
10-05-2019, 08:46 AM
im not new. been killing 71s with my 50 pvp account and also my main. awakens allow that. Removal of awakens and only allowing it for pve is just shortsighted. A new problem of different rarity and elusiveness of gears being obtainable will arise, more so for the 'better' gears. Who said awakenings alone have been the cause of it? The world is biased, unfair, competitive, you either live by it or strive to be on top, nobody's going to act all noble and standby with leadership or pretentious innocence in their blood to stay behind and wait up for the weak or the 'poor'. The poor are just people who lack the virtue of hardwork, or rather, do not embrace it.Explain those 15 all stats, 5% all stats during awakening event? How does that fair to f2p player? Rarity of items was only applicable to para and eyes imo..gears are all sufficient in game for bracket 66-71.

THE GOLDEN KING
10-05-2019, 09:33 AM
ctf room is perfect

Tbh nothing, just trying to make it fair for those whom may not have key buffs or pet slots. The main problem is awakes and the speed sets, I personally liked Pet slots and key buffs.

Drone
10-05-2019, 10:01 AM
Let’s say this gets implemented, STS will suffer a significant loss in plat sales. That’s why they’re not commenting on the subject. It’s business, period.

THE GOLDEN KING
10-05-2019, 10:04 AM
im not new. been killing 71s with my 50 pvp account and also my main. awakens allow that. Removal of awakens and only allowing it for pve is just shortsighted. A new problem of different rarity and elusiveness of gears being obtainable will arise, more so for the 'better' gears. Who said awakenings alone have been the cause of it? The world is biased, unfair, competitive, you either live by it or strive to be on top, nobody's going to act all noble and standby with leadership or pretentious innocence in their blood to stay behind and wait up for the weak or the 'poor'. The poor are just people who lack the virtue of hardwork, or rather, do not embrace it.

Not arguing with you, no right or wrong answers here. But if anything, this ‘New Mode’ will make make gears cheaper(more affordable for everyone) it would balance out pvp, like how it was before 2016.(warrior kills mage, mage kills rogue and rogue kills warrior)It would make old F2W players come back since they wouldn’t need over 100m just to keep up with the Rich Players. “Awakenings alone” have not been the only problem, that’s why there’s a list of 4 on my thread.. this is not the removal of awakes from regular pvp, this is disabling awakes in a new ‘PvP Mode’ of the ‘New Map’. So if you wish to duel level 70s with your level 50, you will still be able too(with awakes enabled).

THE GOLDEN KING
10-05-2019, 10:34 AM
Let’s say this gets implemented, STS will suffer a significant loss in plat sales. That’s why they’re not commenting on the subject. It’s business, period.

I agree with you, it’s business.

I know this won’t get implemented, but it was worth a shot. Just bored of Pve, that’s all.

LegendaryLeo
10-05-2019, 10:40 AM
Not arguing with you, no right or wrong answers here. But if anything, this ‘New Mode’ will make make gears cheaper(more affordable for everyone) it would balance out pvp, like how it was before 2016.(warrior kills mage, mage kills rogue and rogue kills warrior)It would make old F2W players come back since they wouldn’t need over 100m just to keep up with the Rich Players. “Awakenings alone” have not been the only problem, that’s why there’s a list of 4 on my thread.. this is not the removal of awakes from regular pvp, this is disabling awakes in a new ‘PvP Mode’ of the ‘New Map’. So if you wish to duel level 70s with your level 50, you will still be able too(with awakes enabled).

i understand. Honestly, even though there are awakes, in levels i have been to like 50, it is possible for the trilogy logic of mage kills war, rogue kills mage, war kill rogue etc. Im just saying perhaps a new mode where awakenings are disabled would be a cool idea. But leave out the pvp with awakenings enabled. That way the community wont feel like they got a big rip spending millions on awakes, dont u think??

THE GOLDEN KING
10-05-2019, 10:54 AM
i understand. Honestly, even though there are awakes, in levels i have been to like 50, it is possible for the trilogy logic of mage kills war, rogue kills mage, war kill rogue etc. Im just saying perhaps a new mode where awakenings are disabled would be a cool idea. But leave out the pvp with awakenings enabled. That way the community wont feel like they got a big rip spending millions on awakes, dont u think??

Yes I agree with you. Most people don’t have my type of mindset. To me PERSONALLY, I don’t mind losing 45m to awakes if it means to revive pvp. I know a lot may disagree but that’s just me.

Lim Weibin
10-05-2019, 11:14 AM
That happened in the early 2013-2014ish, it’s 2019 now. Just move on.

You’ll be fine, really.

m3cy
10-05-2019, 06:32 PM
I said this and it seems sts dont care about their game.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

THE GOLDEN KING
10-05-2019, 07:31 PM
I said this and it seems sts dont care about their game.

There’s always a chance :/

m3cy
10-05-2019, 07:50 PM
There’s always a chance :/

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkSince gary left, no one seems to be really pushing the game.

Mmxxzzmm
10-05-2019, 07:53 PM
They're only pushing forward. Regardless of what may left behind. In the past years pvp was for skills and skills combination/build but now pvp is only for the rich not giving the chance for the f2p to enjoy the mode

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Genius
10-05-2019, 08:20 PM
Its a good idea, having 1 map which disables all buffs and awakes will also be easy for devs to implement.
People who want to play with everything ON can play in other maps, people who don't want it can play in the new map. Very good suggestion.

THE GOLDEN KING
10-05-2019, 09:35 PM
Since gary left, no one seems to be really pushing the game.

They’ve been doing great with events so far, that’s a good step to the right direction. I understand that they won’t implement this in the game unless they find a new source of income. But I can guarantee it would bring back old players and it would make PvP revive again.

m3cy
10-05-2019, 09:38 PM
They’ve been doing great with events so far, that’s a good step to the right direction. I understand that they won’t implement this in the game unless they find a new source of income. But I can guarantee it would bring back old players and it would make PvP revive again.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYeah events are dope. But they cnt always focus on 1 thing, they need to maintain the other modes too, so that players have interest to do more things.

plpr
10-05-2019, 09:52 PM
I can tell you from a pocket legends player the pvp aspect was destroyed by the introduction of enchantments almost 2 years ago. Seems similar here. Pvp isn't a money maker for them Even though it's the only reason Many people play. There have been a hundred threads asking for them to be disabled in pvp or removed entirely but nothing has changed. In fact it's gotten worse. pvp should never be monetized period.

m3cy
10-05-2019, 09:53 PM
I can tell you from a pocket legends player the pvp aspect was destroyed by the introduction of enchantments almost 2 years ago. Seems similar here. Pvp isn't a money maker for them (Even though it's the only reason Many people play)Thats sad.

THE GOLDEN KING
10-05-2019, 10:24 PM
I can tell you from a pocket legends player the pvp aspect was destroyed by the introduction of enchantments almost 2 years ago. Seems similar here. Pvp isn't a money maker for them Even though it's the only reason Many people play. There have been a hundred threads asking for them to be disabled in pvp or removed entirely but nothing has changed. In fact it's gotten worse. pvp should never be monetized period.

Oh that’s horrible :/. So this means this thread is pointless, and pvp is forever gone...
Such a shame, AL’s PvP was the most fun I’ve ever played in a game.

Well as long as they keep making great top notch events, I guess some of us will be okay...:/

Thank you for your insight Fellow Pocket Legends Player!

Thread Closed I guess. Ty for everyone’s responses, Highly appreciated!!!

Korabiv
10-06-2019, 01:25 AM
To all the people that would be against creating a new mode with no awakes, why would it be bad? In theory, all current pvpers would continue to play pvp as they normally do, since they spent so much on their gear. Adding a mode with no awakes only adds more options for people. It gives people who normally don’t pvp a chance to play and it also gives the normal pvpers a different option then what they usually do. It’s a win for both. And from my basic understanding of programming, it would be fairly easy for sts to add to the game.

Perceval
10-06-2019, 01:53 AM
To all the people that would be against creating a new mode with no awakes, why would it be bad? In theory, all current pvpers would continue to play pvp as they normally do, since they spent so much on their gear. Adding a mode with no awakes only adds more options for people. It gives people who normally don’t pvp a chance to play and it also gives the normal pvpers a different option then what they usually do. It’s a win for both. And from my basic understanding of programming, it would be fairly easy for sts to add to the game.

I'm against the no awakes pvp mode and I'm also against the no speed set suggestion as well as the removal of keys and pet slots. The only issue I see with awakenings is the armor awakenings that have disrupted the class balance by giving everyone the opportunity to be warriors no matter their class.

STS carefully designs item stats before release but what was originally released as a 2,000armor armor for a rogue is boosted up to 3000-3500 by awakenings. Multiply that by all items you can use and you'll see the problem.

I'm all for:
- Removing armor awakenings only from pvp
- Reducing venims arcane ability pull and throw power
- New ctf maps
- New tdm maps
- New domination game mode?
- New destroy the enemy objective mode?
- Self-automated guild battlegrounds monthly tournament system + seasonal lb
- Open world pvp (10 v 10 max in all pve maps available with or without mobs)

I'm against:
- Removing all awakenings
- Removing speed set
- Removing keys
- Removing pet slots

Free-to-play doesn't keep the game running and if you can't understand that then there's a problem.

LegendaryLeo
10-06-2019, 03:37 AM
Its a good idea, having 1 map which disables all buffs and awakes will also be easy for devs to implement.
People who want to play with everything ON can play in other maps, people who don't want it can play in the new map. Very good suggestion.

im already suggesting this before lmao...

plpr
10-06-2019, 12:39 PM
I'm against the no awakes pvp mode and I'm also against the no speed set suggestion as well as the removal of keys and pet slots. The only issue I see with awakenings is the armor awakenings that have disrupted the class balance by giving everyone the opportunity to be warriors no matter their class.

STS carefully designs item stats before release but what was originally released as a 2,000armor armor for a rogue is boosted up to 3000-3500 by awakenings. Multiply that by all items you can use and you'll see the problem.

I'm all for:
- New ctf maps
- New tdm maps

I'm against:
- Removing speed set
- Removing keys
- Removing pet slots

Free-to-play doesn't keep the game running and if you can't understand that then there's a problem.
This mindset is what destroyed Pocket Legends pvp I hope people realize how bad of an idea this is.

Perceval
10-06-2019, 02:00 PM
This mindset is what destroyed Pocket Legends pvp I hope people realize how bad of an idea this is.

We aren't in 2013 anymore. If you can't play with the times, move on.

"oh I hate speed set in pvp. Turn it off" - said just about everyone here.

How about addressing the core issues rather than personal issues.

Silentkill
10-06-2019, 02:09 PM
I dont know, but maybe a clear statement from StS would help to clear things up.
A final statement like “Yes, we will address pvp issues” or “No, we will not address any of the pvp issues, not in the foreseeable future” would be appreciated by a lot of people

Axel_crx
10-06-2019, 02:10 PM
Since gary left, no one seems to be really pushing the game.

Sent from my SM-G960F using TapatalkYeah the game hasn't grow ever since, now they're just trying to keep the game stable and players from quitting but I doubt they've been getting new players that stay

THE GOLDEN KING
10-06-2019, 02:12 PM

May I have some insight on what exactly are the “core issues”?

Perceval
10-06-2019, 02:15 PM
May I have some insight on what exactly are the “core issues”?

Definitely not key buffs lol.

THE GOLDEN KING
10-06-2019, 02:17 PM
Definitely not key buffs lol.

I don’t mind key buffs or Pet slots, just the other two are not necessary in my opinion.

Perceval
10-06-2019, 02:18 PM
I dont know, but maybe a clear statement from StS would help to clear things up.
A final statement like “Yes, we will address pvp issues” or “No, we will not address any of the pvp issues, not in the foreseeable future” would be appreciated by a lot of people

They probably prefer to keep people in limbo about it as they have done for a few years now. Coming out with an outright statement could potentially end badly.

Leuo
10-06-2019, 05:01 PM
Awakes are fun tho

plpr
10-07-2019, 07:52 AM

All I’m doing is stating how pay to win pvp has destroyed pocket legends. I don’t even play arcane legends lol. Just trying to save this game from the same fate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

m3cy
10-07-2019, 07:57 AM
Another way to fix and make pvp active is to maybe set a cap of armor for each class, which will stop then from getting stupid amounts of armor.
Also, new LB for pvp. All i see is lb for PVE which is kind of 1 dimentional tbh. PVP is underated in this game. It can bring so many players back to the game. Sts dont realise it.
Which is why they need to actually do some research and try to come up with something. If nott, then...
Its ok. Its their game after all. They can do what ever their want.

Perceval
10-07-2019, 10:48 AM
Seeing as the expansion only lasted 4 days, you'd think there would be something pvp to keep people interested.

Silentkill
10-07-2019, 10:49 AM
Good suggestions here, lets just hope STS doesnt use “/killall” with community suggestions too

Undressing
10-09-2019, 09:14 AM
Very nice idea

m3cy
10-09-2019, 09:31 AM
@devs, do you have any input on this case. Or are u going to completely by-pass it? Because usually we get a response on something like this and it looks like you dont like to maintain your game, which gives a bad impression to your customers.

Perceval
10-09-2019, 11:41 AM
@devs, do you have any input on this case. Or are u going to completely by-pass it? Because usually we get a response on something like this and it looks like you dont like to maintain your game, which gives a bad impression to your customers.

It's been by-passed for about 5 years now. Sad really, most would actually like to see ideas like those put forward in threads like this in action (regardless of whether they succeed or fail) rather than recycled content.

m3cy
10-09-2019, 12:52 PM
It's been by-passed for about 5 years now. Sad really, most would actually like to see ideas like those put forward in threads like this in action (regardless of whether they succeed or fail) rather than recycled content.Yeh man i agree, the game has alot of potential, still has, but its up to sts what they want to do. Ever since gary left, i think he knew his company was failing so he bailed out. Well its quite obvious what is happening, now its up to the sts team, what they want to do. Sts is lucky to have us tbh, we actually care about the game. Sts should do the same and meet the needs of its audience

Handcraftedd
10-10-2019, 04:36 AM
Current state of pvp is really sad tbh. I personally played pvp on all 3 classes during the whole lv71 expansion it was fun and i enjoyed it. I met many people in those rooms and some are really amazing players who really put the bar of competition higher. But something is missing we can all agree on that. Because not all great players play pvp and what im about to say gonna sound different to everyone. All these awakes and sets and buffs and everything one can say its a strength because they have access to them, another will say its a restrain because they don't have access to them. Because of that pvp players will divide in 2. Those who will embrace the changes and those who can't keep up with them. There is legendary players out there who just don't have the opportunity to pvp anymore or they don't want to play in the current state. There is a way to make pvp more competitive to bring more people to push everyone to their limits, because that's what pvp is all about everyone is giving their best and may the best one win. That way isn't necessarily what the OP said because not everyone gets what they want, but there has to be a middle ground.

Dohunt
Invedad
Lmagine

Allset
10-10-2019, 08:39 AM
TBH this is not where the money is made in this game. In fact most mmos run on raids & new content just like AL does. PvP is more for bragging rights. I do believe it would help if they nurf the whole pvp system so every player would have a viable chance of winning if they know how to play. But we all know how much gear means in this game. A lot!!!

Remiem
10-10-2019, 10:34 AM
Moved to Ideas and Suggestions so the devs can see. :)

m3cy
10-10-2019, 11:11 AM
Moved to Ideas and Suggestions so the devs can see. :)Thanks remi ;))

Perceval
10-10-2019, 12:36 PM
TBH this is not where the money is made in this game. In fact most mmos run on raids & new content just like AL does. PvP is more for bragging rights. I do believe it would help if they nurf the whole pvp system so every player would have a viable chance of winning if they know how to play. But we all know how much gear means in this game. A lot!!!

Gear means a lot in All games.

The only issue with pvp in this game is the aspect of competition that was removed a long time ago.

It's like removing all PvE leaderboards to see who will still be playing this game. Simple facts.

slaaayerrr
10-10-2019, 01:10 PM
It's like removing all PvE leaderboards to see who will still be playing this game. Simple facts.

many ppl play pve without thinking about lb...

The only issue with pvp in this game is the aspect of competition that was removed a long time ago.

the "issue" is that most of f2p players (i mean farmers) cant afford pvp gears and they prefer to buy another pve set for new maps instead of pvp set, because there are too many different sets for every map... in past u could just have 1-2 maxed sets and be good player everywhere... now what need for pve? mire/arcane/nightmare as sets + everything with different awakes like 1st set with gl 2nd set with %main stat 3rd set with boss dmg 4th set with speed..... and all sets must be jeweled... and when pve player finally decide to get pvp set and try start pvp - he will just get ganged 90% or insulted for unskill, because nobody knows him (yea it is how usually new players getting met in pvp). so what the point for farmers spend money for pvp set if they can improve their pve sets instead of that... and even for pvp 1 set isnt enough for now... so if player have like 4 pve sets and 2 pvp sets... just jeweling and awakening those items will cost too much

THE GOLDEN KING
10-10-2019, 02:08 PM

the "issue" is that most of f2p players (i mean farmers) cant afford pvp gears and they prefer to buy another pve set for new maps instead of pvp set, because there are too many different sets for every map... in past u could just have 1-2 maxed sets and be good player everywhere... now what need for pve? mire/arcane/nightmare as sets + everything with different awakes like 1st set with gl 2nd set with %main stat 3rd set with boss dmg 4th set with speed..... and all sets must be jeweled... and when pve player finally decide to get pvp set and try start pvp - he will just get ganged 90% or insulted for unskill, because nobody knows him (yea it is how usually new players getting met in pvp). so what the point for farmers spend money for pvp set if they can improve their pve sets instead of that... and even for pvp 1 set isnt enough for now... so if player have like 4 pve sets and 2 pvp sets... just jeweling and awakening those items will cost too much

Pvp was so simple then *Level Cap 31-41*
It has changed so much from then.

Allset
10-10-2019, 03:47 PM
Gear means a lot in All games.

PvP < PvE = MMOs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Perceval
10-10-2019, 04:58 PM
If that were true, STS would have removed the PvE leaderboards for the same reason they removed the PvP leaderboards: "People can't control their cheating". For some reason its not ok to dummy farm in PvP but its absolutely fine to script and bot in PvE.

How it should be
Players farm in PvE - > players loot gear - > players sell gear - > players buy gear - > players PvP (if their gear is lacking they return to the first point or move forward) - > players buy platinum - > players loot gear - > players sell gear - > players buy gear - > players PvP

AL 2019 and hopefully not onwards
Players farm in PvE - > players loot gear - > players sell gear - > players buy gear (more likely vanities) - > players sit in town, look nice and wait for events.

You're all asking for free gear like it's the way things were in this "back in the day" era of yours.

What happened to months of farming locked crates in km3 to afford a maul of ollerus? Smh didn't know snowflake generation was a real thing till now.

Korabiv
10-10-2019, 09:21 PM
I think it would be a good idea for a one or two week event to disable all awakes in pvp. After that week is over, sts collects player feedback looking at how much fun people had, how many people played, and how many people would continue to play if awakes were removed permanently in pvp. If removing awakes does nothing to boost pvp participation, then we know that awakes aren’t the main problem and try to figure out what is. But if removing awakes significantly increases pvp participation, I’d say it be worth removing them for good in pvp. Just my thoughts.

Perceval
10-11-2019, 02:49 AM
I think it would be a good idea for a one or two week event to disable all awakes in pvp. After that week is over, sts collects player feedback looking at how much fun people had, how many people played, and how many people would continue to play if awakes were removed permanently in pvp. If removing awakes does nothing to boost pvp participation, then we know that awakes aren’t the main problem and try to figure out what is. But if removing awakes significantly increases pvp participation, I’d say it be worth removing them for good in pvp. Just my thoughts.

Sounds good but you'll need to note that there are people willing to pay $ for having an edge above everyone else. It all comes down to STS perfering a revival of the whole system or money.

slaaayerrr
10-11-2019, 03:31 AM
the funniest part of this thread that i dont see most of you in pvp (at 63/71/76), u all say lets revive pvp, but where are you all... pvp isnt totally dead, there are some players still... or at which lvl are you all playing?

Rehired
10-11-2019, 03:45 AM
the funniest part of this thread that i dont see most of you in pvp (at 63/71/76), u all say lets revive pvp, but where are you all... pvp isnt totally dead, there are some players still...

There was barely anyone at 71 so idk what you’re talking about. PvP is dead if you have to rejoin a zone every 15min to find someone. And the reason you don’t see anyone is because [OMGOMG] it’s dead...

slaaayerrr
10-11-2019, 03:49 AM
And the reason you don’t see anyone is because [OMGOMG] it’s dead...

it isnt

Rehired
10-11-2019, 04:00 AM
it isnt

K

Allset
10-11-2019, 04:10 AM
it isnt

You're right it's not dead but it's not as popular as pvpers think it should be & I can agree with that. I mean they do have lvl caps on the pvp maps. So maybe if STS makes a new map that disables all to make a equal playing field it will help the pvp situation. Who knows, but it is worth a shot.

Perceval
10-11-2019, 07:09 AM
If they throw the PvP leaderboards into the game right now I bet you all would jump into pvp and forget all about "my gear is low or I don't have good awakes".

Its simple psychology. Human beings are so simple.

Handcraftedd
10-11-2019, 07:14 AM
If they throw the PvP leaderboards into the game right now I bet you all would jump into pvp and forget all about "my gear is low or I don't have good awakes".

Its simple psychology. Human beings are so simple.Jump without gear? Oke goodluck with leader board

Perceval
10-11-2019, 07:41 AM
Jump without gear? Oke goodluck with leader board

You'd be surprised.

Handcraftedd
10-11-2019, 07:57 AM
You'd be surprised.Pretty sure i know already the outcome

Regifter
10-13-2019, 01:20 AM
Another way to fix and make pvp active is to maybe set a cap of armor for each class, which will stop then from getting stupid amounts of armor.
Also, new LB for pvp. All i see is lb for PVE which is kind of 1 dimentional tbh. PVP is underated in this game. It can bring so many players back to the game. Sts dont realise it.
Which is why they need to actually do some research and try to come up with something. If nott, then...
Its ok. Its their game after all. They can do what ever their want.

Pvp LB is what caused cheaters to emerge lol they would just dummy farm everyday for hours in pvp maps for kills. Unless they can do an LB That focuses on Guild Battleground Victories that are restricted to guilds with a certain amount of members so that it can restrict dummy battleground farming lol. but if Sts finds another pvp lb and requirements for it then I'm in :) Other than that, only the rich would like awakes in pvp to remain. So I doubt Pvp would be revived, if it will then I will join again but Imo looks like a blurred dream of players well hopes that the Devs for once in a few years grant the wishes of the people whilst not ruining the game/letting them set their game completely P2W/P2P

LegendaryLeo
10-14-2019, 04:38 AM
awakenings really isnt the main issue. Honestly yall see leaderboards as an entitlement for the rich and those on it are considered lucky etc.
same here, pvp is a platform for anyone and since there is no incentive, who would spend millions just to get great gear and all?
the people who want awakes removed are those who probably had enough of pve and now want to 'casually' enjoy pvp, if you will grind with zero sleep for pve leaderboards and are rich enough, then why cant you buy pvp gears and awake them? it all boils down to the idea of incentives, anyone can kill anyone if they are motivated or not.

Handcraftedd
10-14-2019, 07:11 AM
awakenings really isnt the main issue. Honestly yall see leaderboards as an entitlement for the rich and those on it are considered lucky etc.
same here, pvp is a platform for anyone and since there is no incentive, who would spend millions just to get great gear and all?
the people who want awakes removed are those who probably had enough of pve and now want to 'casually' enjoy pvp, if you will grind with zero sleep for pve leaderboards and are rich enough, then why cant you buy pvp gears and awake them? it all boils down to the idea of incentives, anyone can kill anyone if they are motivated or not.I like how you only focus on one group of people cos only those who grind pve and leaderboards want pvp without awakes xD

LegendaryLeo
10-14-2019, 08:08 AM
I like how you only focus on one group of people cos only those who grind pve and leaderboards want pvp without awakes xD

thats not my point. read again. Point im trying to make is that if people on the whole can spend so much money on pve and complain that they suddenly become poor when it comes to pvp, its all about a mentality shift, not really the fact that one cant afford, rather, the laid-back idea that all should be given the right to pvp under so called 'equal' conditions. If gears alone aren't equal and people already paid millions for gold loot awakes, dont see a problem financially why they cannot do the same for pvp gears. Its simply the incentive that is lacking on sts part, as well as the idea that one feels weak when they see someone with better awakes and just cannot stay that way but would rather put the blame on the existence of awakes which i feel is indeed akin to looking through a tinted lens of personal bias.

Handcraftedd
10-14-2019, 08:24 AM
thats not my point. read again. Point im trying to make is that if people on the whole can spend so much money on pve and complain that they suddenly become poor when it comes to pvp, its all about a mentality shift, not really the fact that one cant afford, rather, the laid-back idea that all should be given the right to pvp under so called 'equal' conditions. If gears alone aren't equal and people already paid millions for gold loot awakes, dont see a problem financially why they cannot do the same for pvp gears. Its simply the incentive that is lacking on sts part, as well as the idea that one feels weak when they see someone with better awakes and just cannot stay that way but would rather put the blame on the existence of awakes which i feel is indeed akin to looking through a tinted lens of personal bias.So the idea of people actually not being able to afford op awaked pvp gear or don't want to pvp because of the awakes doesn't even cross your mind oke

LegendaryLeo
10-15-2019, 02:30 AM
So the idea of people actually not being able to afford op awaked pvp gear or don't want to pvp because of the awakes doesn't even cross your mind oke

prices are set up by people, you can still obtain op gears without having to purchase the particular op gear, you can always buy a cheaper one and reawake, there is satisfaction in that.

Handcraftedd
10-15-2019, 04:31 AM
prices are set up by people, you can still obtain op gears without having to purchase the particular op gear, you can always buy a cheaper one and reawake, there is satisfaction in that.Good luck trying to awake gear thats gonna bring you to 5k dmg 8k armor and 65+crit as rog. Also goodluck trying to pvp with anything less than that and not to mention the procs

Overgrown
10-16-2019, 11:14 PM

I'm all for:
- New ctf maps
- New tdm maps

I'm against:
- Removing speed set
- Removing keys
- Removing pet slots

You have a point about f2p don't provide any earnings to STS but you're blind that f2p contributes on overall fun of a p2w may experience and will motivate them to keep spending.

Overgrown
10-16-2019, 11:22 PM

Its not about for bragging rights, its about the fun inside the pvp room and working as a team with your friends which strengthens the bond of brotherhood in the game.

wowdah
10-17-2019, 12:32 AM
What about pvp where everyone is given the same gear. That'd be p fun, cuz the only variable would be different skills and I guess pets (maybe give everyone same pets lol).

Allset
10-17-2019, 03:24 AM
Its not about for bragging rights, its about the fun inside the pvp room and working as a team with your friends which strengthens the bond of brotherhood in the game.

XD
Nooooo LoL it’s about competition look at the pvp maps a few of them are solo doesn’t sound very team oriented to me.

Rogue[emoji1655]

Overgrown
10-17-2019, 11:13 AM
XD
Nooooo LoL it’s about competition look at the pvp maps a few of them are solo doesn’t sound very team oriented to me.

Rogue[emoji1655]I'll agree with you in today's pvp situation, but in my opinion and based on my experience its the essence of pvp that made me fall in love in idea of pvp XD