PDA

View Full Version : Idea: Caves/Tombs of Verdan Valey

Genius
10-05-2019, 01:04 PM
The idea is to have a low visibility dark map, where the player can only see the environment of the 5m radius (imagine your toon is holding a torch).
Map will be a kind of maze (random everytime), where any kind of mob from any past expansion can spawn and the bosses in the different rooms of this map will also be random. (imagine spiders dropping from above, cryo worms coming out of the ground and you cant even see whats next!)

Add hidden rooms that gives buffs and treasures(gold/order mind jewels/crafting components/etc..)
You can also add special rare bosses in these mazes, to crank up the difficulty you can disable resurrection :P.

picklewickles
10-05-2019, 01:05 PM
The idea is to have a low visibility dark map, where the player can only see the environment of the 5m radius (imagine your toon is holding a torch).
Map will be a kind of maze (random everytime), where any kind of mob from any past expansion can spawn and the bosses in the different rooms of this map will also be random. (imagine spiders dropping from above, cryo worms coming out of the ground and you cant even see whats next!)

Add hidden rooms that gives buffs and treasures(gold/order mind jewels/crafting components/etc..)
You can also add special rare bosses in these mazes, to crank up the difficulty you can disable resurrection :P.Waiting for minecraft cave update first :/

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

|Ares|
10-05-2019, 02:50 PM
I would like to see new crypts/tombs in general. Also would be great to have a 5 map system at least once back again. :)

mhysaa
10-05-2019, 05:01 PM
I would like to see new crypts/tombs in general. Also would be great to have a 5 map system at least once back again. :)Yes please!!!
Or like mausoleum system. With many quests and challenges to complete.
I miss history and complexity in AL this days, only short expansions.

Enviado de meu MotoG3 usando o Tapatalk

Motherless_Child
10-05-2019, 05:38 PM

You can also add special rare bosses in these mazes, to crank up the difficulty you can disable resurrection :P.

That's actually not a bad idea...... You should have put it in ideas so it doesn't get lost in GD........

Genius
10-05-2019, 08:12 PM
I would like to see new crypts/tombs in general. Also would be great to have a 5 map system at least once back again. :)

Yes, I miss them too, but I don't want the same old design, I mean the mogera lair does have the potential to become a crypt but I would love to see a low visibility map with scary things in every corner :p

Yes please!!!
Or like mausoleum system. With many quests and challenges to complete.
I miss history and complexity in AL this days, only short expansions.

Enviado de meu MotoG3 usando o Tapatalk

So true sista. Game is toooooo easy now days.

That's actually not a bad idea...... You should have put it in ideas so it doesn't get lost in GD........

Thanks, I will collect the suggestions to improve the idea here and will post the final draft in the suggestions.
(I am sure there are "players" who will troll on this thead as well, attack people for having opinion and gag their opinion by ganging them, better to finish that drama in GD and move the clean product to suggestions)

Spooked
10-07-2019, 02:11 AM

Pretty much Cryostar mausoleum. I can see it working, if its not a blatant copy paste.