PDA

View Full Version : Professional Twisted Ten Hunter Service

Razererxx
10-06-2019, 09:10 AM
You have problem with finding any boss from Twisted Ten achivement?I dont!I will find you any boss you need for small price,each boss is 1m except Aeren and Amra zu which are 2.5m each(they are hard to find!).I am offering full professionalsm and knowledge in finding these bosses with ease.
Want to hunt bosses but you want easiest way to do it?I have solution,i will teach you best locations and ways how to easily find any Twisted Ten boss for small price of 2m.
If you dont want your friends to know that you payed me,find me here:
Line id:razerer
Ign:Razererx
Privacy is guaranteed!

Tsuchii
10-06-2019, 09:20 AM
lol.

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

Crocodile
10-06-2019, 09:37 AM
Lol

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

BaronB
10-06-2019, 10:05 AM
https://youtu.be/b_Empq0AIlA

[emoji23][emoji23]

Willl
10-06-2019, 11:28 AM
I laughed a lot in particular for the 2nd part of your message XD

Good luck!

Spell
10-06-2019, 12:42 PM
i mean this is better than actually scamming people. at least hes offering a service :witless:

make that money booboo :applause:

Oakmaiden
10-06-2019, 01:56 PM
Four
To get the new achievement Twisted Ten, you need to hunt down both Evasive Six and Elusive Four.
These rare bosses spawn randomly, no need to kill all the mobs, you can just run around to check the specific mob types.

Locations of the Evasive Six (All in ELITE maps):

Aeren [Replaces any Spider in Mausoleum] - Timekeeper's Crypt
Ikku [Replaces any Cryoworm in Underhul] - Southern Gates / Umbral Chasm / Forgotten Citadel
Khelic [Replaces any Shadowmancer in Shuyal] - Shadow Plains / Forest Breach / Forest of Shades / Undim fields / Ashral Tower
Rakash [Replaces any Giant Troll in Glintstone Caverns] - Misty Grotto / Cryogem Mines / Gnomish Ruins
Strect [Replaces any Archer in Brackenridge] - Brackenridge Forest / Aqueducts / Brackenridge Village / Gold Mine
Ziazzu [Replaces any Winged Serpent in Tindirin] - Jagged Trail / Magma Corridor / Caves of Tarewa / Rockhorn Summit

> Thanks to Abuze, WiiCarlim, Niceeel, Xxkayakxx, biladyn, Blazerland and intruders for providing info and ss.
> Screenshots of all the Evasive bosses are in comments.

Locations of the Elusive Four (All in NORMAL maps):

Amra-zu [Replaces any Hook-handed Demon in Dead City] - Arcanum Castle / Tower of Mardrom
Argex [Replaces any Frost Giant in Nordr] - Oltgar Keep / Crystal Caverns / Halls of Valheim
First Mate Ripper [Replaces any Shark in Kraken Isles] - Grog Beach / Ancient Mariner Reef / Skull Cove / Palm Rock Island
Skratch [Replaces any Skeleton in Dead City & Tombs] - Watcher Tombs 1-4 / Kraken Mines 2- 3 / All Dead City Maps

> Thanks to Daddyblu's thread (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...-post-pictures)
> Screenshots of all the Elusive bosses are in comments of the above mentioned thread.

Bonus - Locations of some other rare bosses:

Bael, Part II [Random spawn after boss kill in normal maps] - Windmoore Harbor / Skull Cove / Mount Spyr / Crystal Caverns
Krunch, Part II [Random spawn after boss kill in normal maps] - Ancient Mariner Reef / Oltgar Keep
Challenger [Replaces any boss in Arena] - Shuyal Planar Arena
I snagged this from guides section....from Faotblacks post..

BaronB
10-06-2019, 02:17 PM
Four
To get the new achievement Twisted Ten, you need to hunt down both Evasive Six and Elusive Four.
These rare bosses spawn randomly, no need to kill all the mobs, you can just run around to check the specific mob types.

Locations of the Evasive Six (All in ELITE maps):

Aeren [Replaces any Spider in Mausoleum] - Timekeeper's Crypt
Ikku [Replaces any Cryoworm in Underhul] - Southern Gates / Umbral Chasm / Forgotten Citadel
Khelic [Replaces any Shadowmancer in Shuyal] - Shadow Plains / Forest Breach / Forest of Shades / Undim fields / Ashral Tower
Rakash [Replaces any Giant Troll in Glintstone Caverns] - Misty Grotto / Cryogem Mines / Gnomish Ruins
Strect [Replaces any Archer in Brackenridge] - Brackenridge Forest / Aqueducts / Brackenridge Village / Gold Mine
Ziazzu [Replaces any Winged Serpent in Tindirin] - Jagged Trail / Magma Corridor / Caves of Tarewa / Rockhorn Summit

> Thanks to Abuze, WiiCarlim, Niceeel, Xxkayakxx, biladyn, Blazerland and intruders for providing info and ss.
> Screenshots of all the Evasive bosses are in comments.

Locations of the Elusive Four (All in NORMAL maps):

Amra-zu [Replaces any Hook-handed Demon in Dead City] - Arcanum Castle / Tower of Mardrom
Argex [Replaces any Frost Giant in Nordr] - Oltgar Keep / Crystal Caverns / Halls of Valheim
First Mate Ripper [Replaces any Shark in Kraken Isles] - Grog Beach / Ancient Mariner Reef / Skull Cove / Palm Rock Island
Skratch [Replaces any Skeleton in Dead City & Tombs] - Watcher Tombs 1-4 / Kraken Mines 2- 3 / All Dead City Maps

> Thanks to Daddyblu's thread (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...-post-pictures)
> Screenshots of all the Elusive bosses are in comments of the above mentioned thread.

Bonus - Locations of some other rare bosses:

Bael, Part II [Random spawn after boss kill in normal maps] - Windmoore Harbor / Skull Cove / Mount Spyr / Crystal Caverns
Krunch, Part II [Random spawn after boss kill in normal maps] - Ancient Mariner Reef / Oltgar Keep
Challenger [Replaces any boss in Arena] - Shuyal Planar Arena
I snagged this from guides section....from Faotblacks post..

Damn oaknab....

How’s the man supposed to put pixels on the table with you out here messing with his livelyhood [emoji2357][emoji23]

darkedangelx
10-06-2019, 03:03 PM
lmao this is ripped xD

Sent from my vivo 1806 using Tapatalk

Razererxx
10-06-2019, 03:21 PM
You know what is really funny?Today i earned 10m thanks to this post and all you guys who kept it on with this smart comments.Btw thank you Oakmaiden for that reply :D

BaronB
10-06-2019, 03:28 PM
Hahaha what a legend!!

Nicely done bud [emoji23][emoji38]

1<3

Kairihearts
10-06-2019, 03:32 PM
You know what is really funny?Today i earned 10m thanks to this post and all you guys who kept it on with this smart comments.Btw thank you Oakmaiden for that reply :D

Gratz haha I've tried several times for aeren no luck I dunno why you thanked oak tho haha least you made money before it got spoiled!

Scll
10-06-2019, 03:33 PM
Thx dude u got me ikku for 1.5m xD now find me mate reaper ik it's the easier one but too lazy

Razererxx
10-06-2019, 03:49 PM
Thx dude u got me ikku for 1.5m xD now find me mate reaper ik it's the easier one but too lazy

Tomorrow i guarantee you,you will have your First Mate Ripper sir.I am glad you like my services :)

Oakmaiden
10-06-2019, 04:46 PM
Birds of a feather flock together..

Vvildfire
10-06-2019, 06:09 PM
Gratz haha I've tried several times for aeren no luck I dunno why you thanked oak tho haha least you made money before it got spoiled!

Aeren was the worst! Took me 3-4 times the amount it took for the other 4 I needed.
And when I finally got him I asked in guild if anyone wanted him and... *crickets*

Kairihearts
10-06-2019, 06:21 PM
Aeren was the worst! Took me 3-4 times the amount it took for the other 4 I needed.
And when I finally got him I asked in guild if anyone wanted him and... *crickets*

Haha if I was in your guild id definitely joined oh well gratz finding him!

QuaseT
10-06-2019, 06:58 PM
Can you find me aeren on hardcore? Thats a job for a professionel and Ive been unlucky the last few days.

mhysaa
10-06-2019, 09:50 PM
Hahaha nice marketing. While I read the voice of those guys who sell stuffs on TV came directly to my mind xD

Enviado de meu MotoG3 usando o Tapatalk

Razererxx
10-07-2019, 01:55 PM
Hahaha nice marketing. While I read the voice of those guys who sell stuffs on TV came directly to my mind xD

Enviado de meu MotoG3 usando o Tapatalk

That was my inention :P

Razererxx
10-07-2019, 03:27 PM
All bussiness questions and offers are handled privately,so i can provide each and every customer with 100% of my time.Please guys message me on Line id : razerer or ign:Razererx
Or you can send me mail in game too so we can arrange meeting becuase i am pretty busy with all offers.Thank you in advance and i hope we will work together. :D

Gridlock140
10-09-2019, 02:33 AM
I actually need Aeren, so if this isn't a scam and it's legit, I'd offer 10m for the kill. Pm me here on forums if you, or anyone wanna do it.

Razererxx
10-09-2019, 03:59 AM
I actually need Aeren, so if this isn't a scam and it's legit, I'd offer 10m for the kill. Pm me here on forums if you, or anyone wanna do it.

Think about it like this,i have 30 different clients at moment.If each only needed only 1 boss,it would be 30 m already and if i scammed one for 1m i would lose all other customers....No logic right?
If you want me to find Aeren,i will find it.Add me on Line or in game so we can discuss about everythjng privately in my office.Ty in advance :D

Kairihearts
10-09-2019, 09:35 AM
Think about it like this,i have 30 different clients at moment.If each only needed only 1 boss,it would be 30 m already and if i scammed one for 1m i would lose all other customers....No logic right?
If you want me to find Aeren,i will find it.Add me on Line or in game so we can discuss about everythjng privately in my office.Ty in advance :D

Does your office have cookies? If so I'm in!

Scll
10-09-2019, 09:50 AM

It's not I got aeren/ikku and reaper thx to this dude

Kairihearts
10-09-2019, 09:55 AM
Ouch offering 10m rip my pm then lol

Razererxx
10-09-2019, 03:53 PM
Does your office have cookies? If so I'm in!

Cookies and milk,i have installed a bar for those who want to drink some other drinks,and i am currently building a play room area where i will put PS 4 so my clients can play some games while waiting for our bussines talk ;)

Kairihearts
10-09-2019, 07:47 PM
Cookies and milk,i have installed a bar for those who want to drink some other drinks,and i am currently building a play room area where i will put PS 4 so my clients can play some games while waiting for our bussines talk ;)

Haha you're awesome nice one :)

Vivt
10-11-2019, 02:38 AM
Well this is new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lim Weibin
10-11-2019, 03:49 AM
I really somehow like this guy personality. Cool guy tbh ~

SlaveKnight
10-12-2019, 02:38 AM
Best thread

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Razererxx
10-12-2019, 01:48 PM
Thank you all for cool replies,always nice to see them!
Keep in mind this bussines is still open people!!!

mhysaa
10-20-2019, 06:19 PM
Thanks for the ikku ^^

Enviado de meu Moto G (4) usando o Tapatalk

Overgrown
10-21-2019, 06:14 AM
Innovative way of earning gold, keep it up bro

Free bump

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Razererxx
10-21-2019, 11:44 AM
Thank you for such nice replies,i am happy to help everyone who needs it.Remember guys,you go in store to buy Coca Cola even tho its recepient is written on each bottle so why to worry with bosses when i am here to help you for small price in return ;)

Kairihearts
10-21-2019, 02:50 PM
What a legend absolutely genuine guy much respect :)

Fsuryo
10-22-2019, 10:30 AM
Free bump for this!

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk

Razererxx
10-23-2019, 01:02 PM
Thank you all once again,earning gold is nice but seeing happy people is even better and far more satisfying :P

capeo
10-24-2019, 09:08 AM
I have hunted that spider ever since the twisted ten came out. This guy found it day one. Worth evey gold piece.

Razererxx
10-24-2019, 03:39 PM
I have hunted that spider ever since the twisted ten came out. This guy found it day one. Worth evey gold piece.

Thank you very much sir.I try my best :)

picklewickles
10-24-2019, 04:47 PM
You have problem with finding any boss from Twisted Ten achivement?I dont!I will find you any boss you need for small price,each boss is 1m except Aeren and Amra zu which are 2.5m each(they are hard to find!).I am offering full professionalsm and knowledge in finding these bosses with ease.
Want to hunt bosses but you want easiest way to do it?I have solution,i will teach you best locations and ways how to easily find any Twisted Ten boss for small price of 2m.
If you dont want your friends to know that you payed me,find me here:
Line id:razerer
Ign:Razererx
Privacy is guaranteed!Sts: is this like a personal attack or something???

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

Razererxx
10-25-2019, 04:03 PM
Sts: is this like a personal attack or something???

Hahah maybe devs will ask me to help them find certain boss,you never know :P

mhysaa
10-25-2019, 05:02 PM
Thank you for the aeren!!
Service quality approved [emoji3581][emoji3581]

Razererxx
10-26-2019, 03:37 PM
Thank you for the aeren!!
Service quality approved [emoji3581][emoji3581]

When my clients are great then i have to try to be great too ;)

picklewickles
10-27-2019, 03:18 AM
A SMALL PRICE TO PAY FOR SALVATION!!!!!!!!!!

Razererxx
11-01-2019, 05:08 PM
Why to suffer yourself when i am here to suffer for you!
Exclusively from now on,this company is also doing a Krunch and Bael part II !!!
If you have any questions about me or work i am doing please pm me on forums,or in game:Razererx .or on Line:razerer
Ty in advance :D

TheMadElf
02-26-2020, 12:08 PM
Need help if you still offering your service :3

Sent from my KFAUWI using Tapatalk

Wutzgood
02-26-2020, 04:21 PM
Awesome way to earn gold. Those guys were a pain to find.

mrshield
04-17-2020, 08:45 PM
What a nice way to make Gold salute to this guy hardwork this is a good way than scamming people Goodluck bud more customers to come :)

Razererxx
05-07-2020, 01:15 PM
Thank you for nice words,if you have any questions feel free to find me in game:Razererx or on Line: razerer

Deathlyreaper
05-08-2020, 10:12 AM
Find me Aeren. Paying 2.5m
IGN: Issult

YeaSheGamez
05-08-2020, 05:45 PM
Find aeren for me. I'll pay

IGN: Shingle

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Razererxx
05-09-2020, 05:35 PM
I dont take orders from anyone,let alone from random people.If you want my services,find me on Line or in game where we will discuss about everything.I dont take offers about bosses from forum replies

Ibrazs
06-26-2020, 09:27 PM
still avaliable?

Enviado de meu Moto G (5S) usando o Tapatalk