PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Else Get Wrist Pain from Guitar Hero?

Junside
12-24-2011, 10:26 PM
After playing guitar hero for two months, my wrist is all messed up! Freakin expert songs made my arms wear out lol

Katy
12-24-2011, 10:31 PM
my cousins have guitar hero at their house and when they let me play my wrists hurt after the first song! LOL!

Junside
12-24-2011, 10:33 PM
You might not be holding it right or playing expert lol

Tvis
12-24-2011, 11:49 PM
Lol. I played expert songs against another player for several hours and finally after 'Through the Fire and the Flames' my arms were overheating and I had to put them in cold water! :D

Garvhoz
12-25-2011, 12:09 AM
No my wrists dont hurt, then again I can only go meduim

SUPAPRODIGY
12-25-2011, 12:27 AM
No my wrists dont hurt, then again I can only go meduim

thats the reason then lmao but yes after doing guitarhero or rockband my wrist do hurt alot an i have to ice them an sleep an do therapy what VideoGames can do.

CrimsonTider
12-25-2011, 01:09 AM
Hey Jun!

Make sure tobstop and stretch your wrists after every 2-3 songs. Straighten your arm out with the palm facing up. Take your opposite hand and bend your wrist toward the floor. This should stretch your forearm as a hole. Do this 2-3 times for about 30 sec each. After, stretch each finger individually in the same fashion by only bending back the finger and not the wrist.

After, interlock the fingers of both hands and rotate your wrists in circles (clockwise and counter) 10 times in each direction.

Shake everything out and you should be ready to go again. Also, remember to warm up on a medium song(or 2) then a few hard songs before jumping directly into expert.

Hope this works!! (From one expert player to another.) :)

Junside
12-25-2011, 01:13 AM
Ill be sure to do that next time:) thanks

Nick41324
12-25-2011, 02:17 AM
Hey Jun!

Make sure tobstop and stretch your wrists after every 2-3 songs. Straighten your arm out with the palm facing up. Take your opposite hand and bend your wrist toward the floor. This should stretch your forearm as a hole. Do this 2-3 times for about 30 sec each. After, stretch each finger individually in the same fashion by only bending back the finger and not the wrist.

After, interlock the fingers of both hands and rotate your wrists in circles (clockwise and counter) 10 times in each direction.

Shake everything out and you should be ready to go again. Also, remember to warm up on a medium song(or 2) then a few hard songs before jumping directly into expert.

Hope this works!! (From one expert player to another.) :)
Dr. Tider