PDA

View Full Version : Nekro Crafting time

Ieaffy
10-07-2019, 12:57 AM
@Devs,
Can u guys reduce the crafting time of nekro? 5 days is really too long for it, atleast make it like other crafting pets which is only 8hours or higher a bit,

TheBlairWitch
10-07-2019, 01:07 AM
5 days for a nekro is worth the wait.

Ieaffy
10-07-2019, 01:14 AM
If arcanite nekro is only take 8hrs, why not just reduce it atleast a few days,

TheBlairWitch
10-07-2019, 01:21 AM
If arcanite nekro is only take 8hrs, why not just reduce it atleast a few days,

Maybe because its the original nekro. Maybe it has the old crafting time when there was.only nekro . I dont know Xv .

Lim Weibin
10-07-2019, 01:22 AM
Take it or leave it.

Ieaffy
10-07-2019, 01:28 AM
Take it or leave it.

Im just asking for a consideration about this thing!

Lim Weibin
10-07-2019, 01:44 AM
Im just asking for a consideration about this thing!

If StS did not reduce the cool down timing for the crafting hours for the past 5-7 years, what makes you think they would implement on it now? Hmm. I mean who knows? But I myself highly doubt they would.

Ieaffy
10-07-2019, 02:04 AM
U said it was 7 years, so i am asking for a consideration for a change in present, theres is new a lot of pets that only takes less than a day to craft,
Before the weak jewels is takes 30mins to craft and now its only 5sec, energy essense from 2hrs to 1hr, those got reduced why not this thing is cannot?

Where not moving backward, where moving towards where those things got evolved in progress

Spooked
10-07-2019, 02:09 AM
Gotta love how nekro wasnt around 7 years ago, but sure Lim

Lim Weibin
10-07-2019, 02:56 AM
U said it was 7 years, so i am asking for a consideration for a change in present, theres is new a lot of pets that only takes less than a day to craft,
Before the weak jewels is takes 30mins to craft and now its only 5sec, energy essense from 2hrs to 1hr, those got reduced why not this thing is cannot?

Where not moving backward, where moving towards where those things got evolved in progress

Jewels timing got reduced because they weren’t as worth as nekro egg, weak jewels are only worth 2-3k for each whole nekro’s egg are worth 10m+. So you’re saying that they should reduce the timing for nekro’s crafting like because etc the jewels got a nerf in theirs?

So if they did do that to nekro, the price wouldn’t even be near to 10m+, everyone would have listed in and sold it for way below 6m just because of the fast crafting hours for nekro was because of your idea to reduce its crafting time. So next time if nekro’s price drop don’t complain about it either in the forums.

Lim Weibin
10-07-2019, 02:58 AM
Gotta love how nekro wasnt around 7 years ago, but sure Lim

Tell me exactly when nekro was introduced then, :). But sure, I wouldn’t even be surprised if you did not know.

Faotblack
10-07-2019, 03:03 AM
Jewels timing got reduced because they weren’t as worth as nekro egg, weak jewels are only worth 2-3k for each whole nekro’s egg are worth 10m+. So you’re saying that they should reduce the timing for nekro’s crafting like because etc the jewels got a nerf in theirs?

So if they did do that to nekro, the price wouldn’t even be near to 10m+, everyone would have listed in and sold it for way below 6m just because of the fast crafting hours for nekro was because of your idea to reduce its crafting time. So next time if nekro’s price drop don’t complain about it either in the forums.Well...wasn't the crafting time of arcanite nekro 8 hrs? So...why would the price of nekro change only cuz of the crafting time? Explain pls.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Faotblack
10-07-2019, 03:06 AM
Tell me exactly when nekro was introduced then, :). But sure, I wouldn’t even be surprised if you did not know.Nekro was introduced in 2014 I think.

Ieaffy
10-07-2019, 03:23 AM

So if they did do that to nekro, the price wouldn’t even be near to 10m+, everyone would have listed in and sold it for way below 6m just because of the fast crafting hours for nekro was because of your idea to reduce its crafting time. So next time if nekro’s price drop don’t complain about it either in the forums.

Crafting time not gonna affect the price its all about the item/ingredients for crafting, if thats your theory u also think that zulong is less price compare to nekro cause its less time to craft compare to nekro,,
Grinding for recipe(parchment) and vials is enough time for it, and to make u know it, nekro is worth 3m-5m before when the vials are obtainable in planar chest and its not also an aps(achivement points) to craft this egg so 5days is too long for this

Ieaffy
10-07-2019, 03:27 AM
And to make u clear, its not complain, its asking for consideration of reducing the time, its defferent in what u thinking!

Ieaffy
10-07-2019, 03:34 AM
Well if u encounter the release of nekro, the struggle is really there, i was lvl41 mage that time and to farm the parchment is a really hard compare to get vials, and vials are only less 100k in that time and fossil is 4m+

Shout out to those who experience this

TheBlairWitch
10-07-2019, 03:43 AM
I still say its worth the wait . But you can always spend plat to speed up the time

Tackled
10-07-2019, 04:14 AM
I still say its worth the wait . But you can always spend plat to speed up the time

It was worth the wait in 2014.. it takes you 5 days to find one vial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lim Weibin
10-07-2019, 05:30 AM
Well...wasn't the crafting time of arcanite nekro 8 hrs? So...why would the price of nekro change only cuz of the crafting time? Explain pls.

The faster you can craft nekro= the more people will want to craft= more nekro eggs being crafted because of time consumption= more nekro eggs being listed.

I’m sure this logic helps you.

Lim Weibin
10-07-2019, 05:33 AM
Well if u encounter the release of nekro, the struggle is really there, i was lvl41 mage that time and to farm the parchment is a really hard compare to get vials, and vials are only less 100k in that time and fossil is 4m+

Shout out to those who experience this

Lol dosent mean your bad luck equals to the many people out there farming parchment, I took less than 4 times to get my first parchment paper. Vials had a reliable drop source compared to before and now. I don’t see why your quote makes sense with what was written in the title here.

Lim Weibin
10-07-2019, 05:36 AM
Crafting time not gonna affect the price its all about the item/ingredients for crafting, if thats your theory u also think that zulong is less price compare to nekro cause its less time to craft compare to nekro,,
Grinding for recipe(parchment) and vials is enough time for it, and to make u know it, nekro is worth 3m-5m before when the vials are obtainable in planar chest and its not also an aps(achivement points) to craft this egg so 5days is too long for this

So if you feel that 5 days of crafting time is long enough, why even bother to farm for the ingredients knowing that the crafting time of it takes 5 days? Grinding for parchments are not a bothersome thing. No one in the right mind would craft a nekro just for aps when it’s already common sense that it wasn’t part of it. People only crafted it because of its AA in PvP as well as in PvE.

And why would zhulong be of less price if it’s crafting time takes a few hours? People craft zhulong because of its aura that used to be activated in towns before it got nerfed and could only be seen when fighting in PvE.

Ieaffy
10-07-2019, 05:38 AM
Lol dosent mean your bad luck equals to the many people out there farming parchment, I took less than 4 times to get my first parchment paper. Vials had a reliable drop source compared to before and now. I don’t see why your quote makes sense with what was written in the title here.

Lol im refering when was nekro release, XD im not saying its hard to get the parchment now, are reading? Do u know what BEFORE means? Your kinda out of topic

Ieaffy
10-07-2019, 05:55 AM
So if you feel that 5 days of crafting time is long enough, why even bother to farm for the ingredients knowing that the crafting time of it takes 5 days? Grinding for parchments are not a bothersome thing. No one in the right mind would craft a nekro just for aps when it’s already common sense that it wasn’t part of it. People only crafted it because of its AA in PvP as well as in PvE.

And why would zhulong be of less price if it’s crafting time takes a few hours? People craft zhulong because of its aura that used to be activated in towns before it got nerfed and could only be seen when fighting in PvE.

Why im i farming for it? Lol its a event where i can get vial with boost on drop, do u think im gonna grind without get anything? Common sense? Where is ur common sense? Offs if that crafting have aps, many players will craft that for aps esp the lb players, now i ask u, what is the diff of nekro and zulong? Why they are diff time of crafting? They are same special pet with diff buff, i think u didnt try run elite tindirin when ur at lvl41, XD

Lim Weibin
10-07-2019, 05:56 AM
Lol im refering when was nekro release, XD im not saying its hard to get the parchment now, are reading? Do u know what BEFORE means? Your kinda out of topic

Read my second part. I mentioned ‘vials had a reliable drop before’, open up your eyes mister, I was referring to the past. Next time read carefully before commenting. Lmao. And are you sure you played back in the 2014’s? Doesn’t seem like it having your forums account created this year, lolz.

*tries hard to comfort yourself that you were in the 2014ish group back then lmao*

Ieaffy
10-07-2019, 06:03 AM
Read my second part. I mentioned ‘vials had a reliable drop before’, open up your eyes mister, I was referring to the past. Next time read carefully before commenting. Lmao. And are you sure you played back in the 2014’s? Doesn’t seem like it having your forums account created this year, lolz.

*tries hard to comfort yourself that you were in the 2014ish group back then lmao*

XD not because my acct is new that means i didnt played way back 2014, this acct is new because i just returned into game xd, LOGIC!

Lim Weibin
10-07-2019, 06:14 AM
XD not because my acct is new that means i didnt played way back 2014, this acct is new because i just returned into game xd, LOGIC!

Guess im right then, couldn’t stay on topic and only ‘answered’ when you joined the game. :)

Ieaffy
10-07-2019, 06:28 AM
Guess im right then, couldn’t stay on topic and only ‘answered’ when you joined the game. :)

Should i give u my whole identity? Xd the topic here is reducing time of crafting, and ur comment is out of nowhere, whats is the connection of crafting time and the price? Is that crafting time is also need to pay by buyers? Why u open up the price while the topic is crafting time? And the vials drop? U said its came on your source and i was there when the vials are not important in game were just liquidated it before when we looted in planar arena chest were looking for fossil/ankhs not vials that time

Vvildfire
10-07-2019, 06:33 AM
A month from now you won't care that you had to wait 5 days :)

Lim Weibin
10-07-2019, 06:36 AM
Should i give u my whole identity? Xd the topic here is reducing time of crafting, and ur comment is out of nowhere, whats is the connection of crafting time and the price? Is that crafting time is also need to pay by buyers? Why u open up the price while the topic is crafting time? And the vials drop? U said its came on your source and i was there when the vials are not important in game were just liquidated it before when we looted in planar arena chest were looking for fossil/ankhs not vials that time

Lmao this just literally shows that you aren’t in fact a 2014 player. I shall not comment further to prove how your stupidity is becoming absolutely clear on the outside.

I’m sure you can ask someone what I quoted in the previous page means :)

Lim Weibin
10-07-2019, 06:38 AM
Literally killing my brain cells trying to explain what I meant to you with simple AF sentences. Jesus save me. There’s a wonder why all these sort of useless threads gets ignored over the past few years till now.

Itz_Venum
10-07-2019, 06:41 AM
@Remiem please close the thread to much drama !!

Ieaffy
10-07-2019, 07:03 AM
Literally killing my brain cells trying to explain what I meant to you with simple AF sentences. Jesus save me. There’s a wonder why all these sort of useless threads gets ignored over the past few years till now.

Wow, its simple, you dont know what im asking for, and u just making this as drama again lol

Ieaffy
10-07-2019, 07:06 AM
Brain cell? Do u have it?
Then start read my post from the start!

Lim Weibin
10-07-2019, 07:08 AM
Stupidity overloaded.

Lim Weibin
10-07-2019, 07:10 AM
Probably complaining too much just because you don’t have the plats to speed it up, lmao.

Maybe get some patience here first before trying to start a useless thread ya, thanks.

Literally no one here supports your ‘idea’ buddy. Have fun :)

Ieaffy
10-07-2019, 07:23 AM
Lmao i dont need any support just for a useless person xd

Ieaffy
10-07-2019, 07:26 AM
Maybe were not same lvl of iq, maybe yours is too low or mine is just accurate and usefull than urs,
Simple things dude,

Lim Weibin
10-07-2019, 10:08 AM
Ain’t commenting back because your stupidity is on another level assuming that you clearly don’t know what I’m talking about

:) guessing that you’re the next InsanityAL, getting the next ban in forums soon~~

dujy
10-07-2019, 10:16 AM
No era un día?

Ieaffy
10-07-2019, 10:41 AM
Ain’t commenting back because your stupidity is on another level assuming that you clearly don’t know what I’m talking about

:) guessing that you’re the next InsanityAL, getting the next ban in forums soon~~

Lol ban?
I knew the rules kid lmao

Ieaffy
10-07-2019, 10:55 AM
In the first place, im here asking for consideration about shorter time of crafting nekro and here u are starting to make drama, if theres need to banned, it is u, not me,
Im done to u, your not worth to waste my time,

Kindly research about the difference between "asking a consideration and COMPLAINING" ....ciao

Lim Weibin
10-07-2019, 11:24 AM
In the first place, im here asking for consideration about shorter time of crafting nekro and here u are starting to make drama, if theres need to banned, it is u, not me,
Im done to u, your not worth to waste my time,

Kindly research about the difference between "asking a consideration and COMPLAINING" ....ciao

You sure I created drama? Look what I commented in my first reply ‘take it or leave it’. So you’re calling that particular sentence offensive? Gurl then you need to calm down.

Look at how you replied and who started using offensive words, kid. Read up who started this drama first. I hope you make some big sense before you comment anything else unrelated and problematic.

Lim Weibin
10-07-2019, 11:26 AM
Lol ban?
I knew the rules kid lmao

Rip English again. Stop typing out wrong vocabulary words. Keep using kid as your only basic defense line, lolz. Kid

Ieaffy
10-07-2019, 11:32 AM
U said take it or live it right? So whats point in my thread?

Ieaffy
10-07-2019, 12:08 PM
I know my english gramar is not good, but at some point i have knowledge compare to some who i argueing, its pointless to argue with u,
Gramar is only words that use to speak, most important is u have wider knowledge and brain,
That Not drained

Scll
10-07-2019, 12:10 PM
Selling popcorn

Encryptions
10-07-2019, 12:12 PM
Selling popcorn
Got any hot sauce for it? Kind of in the mood for something spicy while being here.

Ieaffy
10-07-2019, 12:19 PM
Rip English again. Stop typing out wrong vocabulary words. Keep using kid as your only basic defense line, lolz. Kid

And lastly i am proud my self cause i can speak english even this is not my language we speak in my country, how about u? Can u speak my language?

Ikoso
10-07-2019, 12:30 PM
Selling popcorn

I buy it, but please not so overpriced like in the cinemas

Scll
10-07-2019, 12:36 PM
Ops I ate all the popcorn ;c

Silentkill
10-07-2019, 01:04 PM
B) Arcanite Popcorn Daggers 80-100GL awakened