PDA

View Full Version : platinum bug

PL Playa
12-25-2011, 05:47 AM
I have a bug where I cannot buy play though I can complete tap joy offers :(

Skeletonlord
12-25-2011, 06:04 AM
You can't buy plat but you can do offers? This is quite strange. I would most likely say that this is on Apples Side and tapjoy, and not spacetime. I would email tapjoy.

PL Playa
12-25-2011, 06:07 AM
Alright I just need to find out how...

Skeletonlord
12-25-2011, 06:13 AM
Alright I just need to find out how...

Create a free email account like aol or yahoo, then make a message when logged in. I think tapjoy's email address is support@tapjoy.com, or if you don't wish to email, you could pm a dev like Samhayne who will maybe help you. You could even email
support@spacetimestudios.com as well.

Edit: tapjoy email- mobilehelp@tapjoy.com, or you could email info@tapjoy.com to find out more info.

Gluttony
12-25-2011, 06:15 AM
Do you have in-app purchases disabled in your phone's options? For an iPhone it's in the Settings app, under general, then restrictions, in-app purchases it's a toggle on/off button.

Edit: If you can complete offers via TapJoy then there is no problem with TJ at all. Something else is causing your issue. Contact STS but it could be an Apple issue since you're going through their store. Try purchasing via STS' website.

Skeletonlord
12-25-2011, 06:18 AM
As gluttony said, I totally forgot about this. You could have in app purchases disabled. Go to settings on your phone to solve this issue.

PL Playa
12-25-2011, 06:19 AM
You know what? I'll have to check that

EDIT: in app purchases is ON