PDA

View Full Version : Hishas luck

TheBlairWitch
10-09-2019, 01:35 AM
Dont know if this even works, But i seen some players use hishas luck ability with sir spends alot, i wonder.if it works.

Faotblack
10-09-2019, 01:36 AM
Opening chests is just based on rng. They just don't know how does the mechanics of the game work.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

lilweezy
10-09-2019, 01:38 AM
Dont know if this even works, But i seen some players use hishas luck ability with sir spends alot, i wonder.if it works.

It works and doesnt hurt to try

Faotblack
10-09-2019, 01:40 AM
It works and doesnt hurt to tryLol. So if it works, u must reroll after every good drop? Smh.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

QuaseT
10-09-2019, 01:44 AM
It does not work. Luck awakes, elixirs or pets do not work for any chest or locked.

Ebereasider
10-09-2019, 02:54 AM
It works and doesnt hurt to try
How do you know it works? Have you EVER seen a reroll message while opening ANY kind of chest?

lilweezy
10-09-2019, 04:14 AM
How do you know it works? Have you EVER seen a reroll message while opening ANY kind of chest?

i know through experience. of course you wont get a vanity each time but it does help.

Switchback
10-09-2019, 05:08 AM
Just get 100% Luck and test it

codered
10-09-2019, 05:47 AM
It doesnt work.
Here are some theories ppl invented to beat spendsalot yet not proven works.
1. Use low level toon.
My friend looted 19 vanity from 7.5mil spending on spendalot using low lvl toon (15), he claimed he looted 4 more in the next day out of 2mil spending
Now this theory become trend in my guild, and some claim it works, but some claim it didnt.
2. Use Lucky pet.
Just because the pet name is lucky i guess, not proven yet. But i looted once in first try, and that luck never happen again ever since,
3. Time based luck.
Some claim in particular time ull loot more than any other time. Like bertween 01.00 -05.00 or any spesific day. Not proven, thought someone claim it works.
4. Fast spamming click.
Just another theory. Not proven.
5. And now this hisha theory.

Conclusion.
No spesific method proven to be effective to kick spendsalot arse but, everyone free to try. And yes i agree that chest opening is RNG based and RNG is RNG,, its random and unpredictable, u cant put a trick on that.

Ebereasider
10-09-2019, 09:47 AM
i know through experience. of course you wont get a vanity each time but it does help.
Devs clearly stated that luck reroll doesn't work on chests or lock openings. So your experience is better than devs' coding? please take a screenshot next time you 'experience' a reroll on spendsalot.