PDA

View Full Version : i cant find in-game shops

madurito
12-25-2011, 08:41 AM
im talking about stores where u can buy wpns and shields and wings and all that equipments stuff. please help me, the only thing i found is the trade center, i mean like a players sells to players, and that doesn't work for me. please help me.

Skeletonlord
12-25-2011, 08:48 AM
Welcome to the forums!
In game shops? The place you are talking about is the best place to get items, but there are vendors. These are in the towns depending on what gear you want. In Forest Haven town, the vendor sells items like bows, swords and shields, while Ellie The enchantress sell potions etc.

Crunchee
12-25-2011, 09:10 AM
Forest Haven---Ozz the merchant, Ellie the enchantress and Bennu the trader (note that only Ellie sells weapons and shields for mages and in all the maps only she sells gold potions)

Dark Forest---Jackson and Marion

Fathom Crypt---Slim

Balefort Castle---Sinbad

Lost Expedition---Ryom

These are the npcs' names. They are standing everywhere waiting for you. Lol all you have to do is to have a little walk in different townes and you will find them.

I think that's all. Hope I can help. :)

Skeletonlord
12-25-2011, 09:15 AM
I think crunchy had more info than me, so feel free to use his info, but I gave you an introduction.

Crunchee
12-25-2011, 09:26 AM
I think crunchy had more info than me, so feel free to use his info, but I gave you an introduction.
...I'm a female. Lol ;)

Hans
12-25-2011, 03:57 PM
I think he´s looking for SL Store?

Skeletonlord
12-25-2011, 04:05 PM
@crunchy sorry! I get mixed up sometimes.
For sl, i don't think there is another store from my knowledge.

ninjaduck
12-25-2011, 05:06 PM
In SL, there is no NPC store where you can buy items for gold. In real fact this should be implemented as soon as possible IMO.

madurito
12-26-2011, 01:21 PM
thanks hans, ninjaduck, crunchyelf and skeletonlord.
i was talking about sl npc's vendors. now i know they aren't. thanks a lot!

javier995
12-26-2011, 01:32 PM
The NPC stores would be a good addition. There isn't any ATM because there are only 3 towns (my thought).

As for buying items.

You can purchase items in the plat store, from vendors, or even from the auction house located in B* in the trading section.

Here on the forums you can see many vendors, go to the trade section to look for something you might want to buy.

What exactly are you looking to buy? I might have it in my stash.