PDA

View Full Version : Perplexing yet not. Offs/gm

Switchback
10-10-2019, 02:27 AM
Been trying for literally 1h
-2hr constant. Why y'all recruiters stingy ...? Anyways, im just lookin for some Guildies to grow with. Am i missing something or....

Edit: ign is Byproduct few may know, pm pls.

Why dont people recruit, especially when offered..

Spooked
10-10-2019, 06:38 AM
Whats the problem here?

Encryptions
10-10-2019, 08:34 AM
Low achievement points, pve kills, or level maybe. Some guilds have requirements, not a bad thing. Its easy to find a guild, go to maps like windmoore, traveler's outpost, garetta, or kraag.
I can invite you to Epitome of silent kill if you would like, but you need lv 66 15k aps and 30k pve kills by October 15.

Vvildfire
10-10-2019, 12:16 PM
30k aps
That's a funny typo :D

To OP: try browsing the Guilds section and see if any of them sound good to you: if you want to join an LB guild, you probably have to pm them in-game. Other than that, plenty of new and growing guilds will gladly have you!

Encryptions
10-10-2019, 12:18 PM
That's a funny typo :D

I was typing and not thinking :D ty for informing me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Motherless_Child
10-10-2019, 02:52 PM
Been trying for literally 1h
-2hr constant. Why y'all recruiters stingy ...? Anyways, im just lookin for some Guildies to grow with. Am i missing something or....

Edit: ign is Byproduct few may know, pm pls.

Why dont people recruit, especially when offered..

When you offer, it seems desperate and "nabby".......

For a better experience, your best bet would be to aim for a quality guild.... You usually get invites from quality guilds when you run maps and display your grandeur, if it's attractive, you will get invites.... From there, you can start working towards higher quality guilds......