PDA

View Full Version : Merry christmas!!

Elementron
12-25-2011, 09:32 AM
Hope you all have a MERRY Christmas! And um... That's IT! :chuncky::chuncky::chuncky::chuncky::chuncky::chun cky::chuncky::chuncky::chuncky::chuncky::chuncky:: chuncky::chuncky::chuncky::chuncky::chuncky::chunc ky::chuncky::chuncky::chuncky::chuncky::chuncky::c huncky::chuncky::chuncky::chuncky::chuncky::eagern ess::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::e agerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerne ss::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::eagerness::ea gerness::eagerness::eagerness::tranquillity::tranq uillity::tranquillity::tranquillity::tranquillity: :tranquillity::tranquillity::tranquillity::tranqui llity::tranquillity::tranquillity::tranquillity::t ranquillity::tranquillity::tranquillity:

Deadsoldiers
12-25-2011, 07:48 PM
Merry christmas to you aswell. just as a little tip: there are tons of threads like this you could post things like that in there. but its christmas so paaarty.

Elementron
12-26-2011, 12:47 AM
Merry christmas to you aswell. just as a little tip: there are tons of threads like this you could post things like that in there. but its christmas so paaarty.
Yeah... BUT I GOTTA SEND OUT MY OWN MESSAGE! :P

SUPAPRODIGY
12-26-2011, 01:15 AM
Yeah... BUT I GOTTA SEND OUT MY OWN MESSAGE! :P

agree dude dont worry about it and Merry christmas! :)

Skeletonlord
12-26-2011, 02:10 AM
Have a very merry Christmas everyone and a happy new year.

Barbamitsos
12-26-2011, 03:14 AM
happy xmas to allll!

Elementron
12-26-2011, 10:21 PM
That's the spirit! Even though Christmas is over.. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO COME!!