PDA

View Full Version : sell lancelot egg

slaaayerrr
10-11-2019, 08:12 AM
( sold )

LegendaryLeo
10-11-2019, 08:23 AM
lol its stats almost same to adb and ur selling for 80m because of its supposed rarity.

slaaayerrr
10-11-2019, 08:27 AM
ur selling for 80m

1) zhulong was 100m+ and it was not best stats even from start, so why no 80m for this lancelot, its best stats for now
2) i've only told my auto, means i'm taking offers also
3) who are you and why do u want make drama in my thread? gtfo

Spyce
10-11-2019, 08:39 AM
1) zhulong was 100m+ and it was not best stats even from start, so why no 80m for this lancelot, its best stats for now

Skype ignore the kiddo, look at his posts on other threads, some may be constructive posts, but 80% of his other posts are starting drama and bickering about item prices.

LegendaryLeo
10-11-2019, 08:42 AM

Are u hearing urself? its stats is a tad near comparable to arc dreambot. Zhulong was wrongfully 100m because of its aura. different reasons yield different prices, 3 lancelots were sold for 30+m, thats honestly reasonable but 80m is not. Not trying to make drama but if every damn constructive criticism you hear is drama to you, you probably need a recheck.

LegendaryLeo
10-11-2019, 08:45 AM
Skype ignore the kiddo, look at his posts on other threads, some may be constructive posts, but 80% of his other posts are starting drama and bickering about item prices.

you havent read all 80% of them. Check again, it was just one occasion with bloody and you are so uptight about it. Just chill. A huge exaggeration when you're just rooting for the 'innocent party' and not really looking into the context of things.

slaaayerrr
10-11-2019, 08:46 AM
3 lancelots were sold for 30+m

and? people already offering 45m+, what is your problem about me or my thread? maybe i must ask some trashes like you what price i should sell? lol... i can put auto as 200m or 1b, we all free to do it, i can do it even without having egg

Spyce
10-11-2019, 08:48 AM
Are u hearing urself? its stats is a tad near comparable to arc dreambot. Zhulong was wrongfully 100m because of its aura. different reasons yield different prices, 3 lancelots were sold for 30+m, thats honestly reasonable but 80m is not. Not trying to make drama but if every damn constructive criticism you hear is drama to you, you probably need a recheck.

its his price not yours, when you have the item you have a right to its price and what you want for it, he said his egg has a auto of 80m he didnt say that he wanted 80m right off the bat for it, ill offer 30m for it and its up to him to decide whether or not to take it or leave it. You have the right to your opinion but why complain about others. just laugh at it in your head like 99% of the other people in this community and move on instead of making drama and ruining the experience of the community for others.

LegendaryLeo
10-11-2019, 08:48 AM
and? people already offering 45m+, what is your problem about me or my thread? maybe i must ask some trashes like you what price i should sell? lol... i can put auto as 200m or 1b, we all free to do it

now honestly think reasonably and tell me whether a 5% increase in damage and a 15% increase in pve boss damage would be worth almost 8 times the price of an arc dreambot. i mean if you feel so sure, but not everyone does. Your item ur price. gl selling it bump!

slaaayerrr
10-11-2019, 08:49 AM
gl selling it bump!

ty .

LegendaryLeo
10-11-2019, 08:50 AM
its his price not yours, when you have the item you have a right to its price and what you want for it, he said his egg has a auto of 80m he didnt say that he wanted 80m right off the bat for it, ill offer 30m for it and its up to him to decide whether or not to take it or leave it. You have the right to your opinion but why complain about others. just laugh at it in your head like 99% of the other people in this community and move on instead of making drama and ruining the experience of the community for others.

thank you for being so mature about it. have a good day spyce.

Tackled
10-11-2019, 08:50 AM
you havent read all 80% of them. Check again, it was just one occasion with bloody and you are so uptight about it. Just chill. A huge exaggeration when you're just rooting for the 'innocent party' and not really looking into the context of things.

Broski, the whole market is made up. People forget there is not real or “reasonable” price just like you sold a bug face for 100m honestly it’s whatever someone is willing to pay. I hate when someone says “op” or “lol” at a price because if they had the exact same item they would sell the same price. So 80m may not sound good to you, but just offer for it. No big deal if seller doesn’t except oh well “Ty” and keep it moving yk? No hate

LegendaryLeo
10-11-2019, 08:53 AM
Broski, the whole market is made up. People forget there is not real or “reasonable” price just like you sold a bug face for 100m honestly it’s whatever someone is willing to pay. I hate when someone says “op” or “lol” at a price because if they had the exact same item they would sell the same price. So 80m may not sound good to you, but just offer for it. No big deal if seller doesn’t except oh well “Ty” and keep it moving yk? No hate

thanks man im trying to learn here. All this feedback helps me. Btw i didnt sell the bugface for 100m, sold it for 70 to player 'threshold'.

LegendaryLeo
10-11-2019, 08:55 AM
lol its stats almost same to adb and ur selling for 80m because of its supposed rarity.

im sorry for this skype, didnt mean to cause an uproar, im just very straightforward and blatant about things, hope you can forgive me.

Tackled
10-11-2019, 08:56 AM
thanks man im trying to learn here. All this feedback helps me. Btw i didnt sell the bugface for 100m, sold it for 70 to player 'threshold'.

Nah you’re good. You didn’t come with disrespect or anything to anyone. We all tryna make a couple bucks man that’s all lol plenty of gold for all of us lemme get off of Skype’s stuff tho before he kicks my you know what

LegendaryLeo
10-11-2019, 08:57 AM
auto 80m, ign skype

Hey all do take a look at skype's lancelot egg here, a rare find from locked chests and only available there. A good buy indeed! Peace!

slaaayerrr
10-11-2019, 09:12 AM
LOL its stats almost same to adb and ur selling for 80m because of its supposed rarity.

Nah you’re good. You didn’t come with disrespect or anything to anyone.

haha ...

LegendaryLeo
10-11-2019, 09:14 AM
haha ...

he was referring to this context.
A: my price is 100m
B: LOL