PDA

View Full Version : Lulw Sig Thread

Lulw
10-12-2019, 02:27 AM
Hey, Im a steam/youtube/twitch banner and profile picture designer/commission artist and have decided to combine these skills with my love of arcane legends to provide good, affordable signatures while making some gold for myself.

I decided to do this rather than continue to make steam artwork showcases and profile artwork due to the lack of affordable signature artists on this forum. (If you scroll down and look at the other sig threads, about 80% of them are closed)

My personal sig is an example of a signature on the cheaper end of the price spectrum (<500k), signatures with more complex layering, particle effects, and original art may cost more

I have the same rules as other sig artist:

If you wish for a commission, please PM me with the theme, any specific images, and text required in the signature
From these requirements, I will provide a price that must be paid up front before I will start working on the signature.
The first draft of the signature will be delivered 1-2 days after the initial commission time depending on the complexity of the signature. This will be he first draft. After your feedback and any desires for changes, draft 2, or the final draft, will be delivered around 2-3 days after the initial commission time. (These times are if i am busy with multiple commissions at one time. If i only have one order, I can fulfill this process in an afternoon)
After the transaction has been completed, and both parties are happy, I would appreciate it if you could leave some honest feedback ;)

Special Promotion
As i know that I am a new member in the many of reputable signature artists available for hire in the community. I have decided that the first 5PMs that i recieve after this post's creation will recieve free signatures.

Thank you guys for your continual activity on this forum. And I hope Ill find my place here as a signature artist

Lulw
10-14-2019, 05:40 PM
Created A Twitch Banner for Dragonsalt

BaronB
10-14-2019, 07:42 PM
Thats a nice banner and same with your sig bud ^,^

Good luck and 1 <3

Dragonsalt
10-15-2019, 05:29 PM
5/5 stars for this dude. The banner for my twitch was done the same day and at a very reasonable price for the service. Was very cooperative and understanding of the constant changes I wanted to make to the banner. Thumbs up!

MiruZetu
11-06-2019, 03:35 AM
I cant find u..
Can u tell me ign?
I wanna make a signature

Spyce
11-25-2019, 10:31 AM
Hey, Im a steam/youtube/twitch banner and profile picture designer/commission artist and have decided to combine these skills with my love of arcane legends to provide good, affordable signatures while making some gold for myself.

I decided to do this rather than continue to make steam artwork showcases and profile artwork due to the lack of affordable signature artists on this forum. (If you scroll down and look at the other sig threads, about 80% of them are closed)

My personal sig is an example of a signature on the cheaper end of the price spectrum (<500k), signatures with more complex layering, particle effects, and original art may cost more

I have the same rules as other sig artist:

If you wish for a commission, please PM me with the theme, any specific images, and text required in the signature
From these requirements, I will provide a price that must be paid up front before I will start working on the signature.
The first draft of the signature will be delivered 1-2 days after the initial commission time depending on the complexity of the signature. This will be he first draft. After your feedback and any desires for changes, draft 2, or the final draft, will be delivered around 2-3 days after the initial commission time. (These times are if i am busy with multiple commissions at one time. If i only have one order, I can fulfill this process in an afternoon)
After the transaction has been completed, and both parties are happy, I would appreciate it if you could leave some honest feedback ;)

Special Promotion
As i know that I am a new member in the many of reputable signature artists available for hire in the community. I have decided that the first 5PMs that i recieve after this post's creation will recieve free signatures.

Thank you guys for your continual activity on this forum. And I hope Ill find my place here as a signature artist

pm me id like to know your rate (prices)

Lulw
11-25-2019, 09:28 PM
pm me id like to know your rate (prices)

Hey man, Sent you a pm. Please contact me to negotiate farther

Lulw
11-26-2019, 09:57 PM
Created A signature for Spyce

Spyce
11-27-2019, 08:27 AM
Created A signature for Spyce

Really like the Signature, as being constantly asked for a IGN maybe they can just refer to my signature now, Lulw made my signature within about an hour, straight forward and easy to work with, his instructions and clarity was crystal clear and formal. I explained what i was looking for for and he hit it up very well. more than pleased with the signature that came out and i highly recommend him and his work

Chronox
12-04-2019, 06:38 AM
B> boyfriend who will give free sig >:3
Jk i will consider letting u do my sig [emoji14] i'll let u know mate

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Lulw
03-15-2020, 10:32 PM
Hey guys, I have been gone for a good bit with work and irl stuff, but im happy to announce that I am once again taking commissions, and the first five will be getting a significant discount!