PDA

View Full Version : Auction house app

Mrdisgusted
10-12-2019, 02:57 PM
I have an idea. could an app be made for auction house only? so that if you want to take a quick look at auction house, you don't have to log in completely. this would help me a lot and I think mostly of the players too.

I would like a response,
And also opinion from other players about this idea.

Lets make it happen!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

arcanefid
10-12-2019, 03:43 PM
Towns would be empty and only hardcore farmers would log in game. -1.

Edit: It would probably be bad for STS too, because less activity in game can't be good.

Mrdisgusted
10-12-2019, 04:17 PM
Towns would be empty and only hardcore farmers would log in game. -1.

Edit: It would probably be bad for STS too, because less activity in game can't be good.

You've got that right. perhaps they can set a limit of, for example, a maximum of 30 minutes per day. as I said mainly to take a quick look. like at work.

Anil LK Joseph
10-12-2019, 05:12 PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Encryptions
10-12-2019, 05:37 PM
Or a notification to inform you your item(s) has/have sold in auction. Your item has expired.

Tackled
10-12-2019, 05:49 PM
Not that hard to log on the game to check cs lol

Chronox
10-12-2019, 07:02 PM
Stop being lazy and log in to check ur sales gosh...

Sent from my SM-M105M using Tapatalk

Mrdisgusted
10-12-2019, 07:26 PM
Stop being lazy and log in to check ur sales gosh...

Calm down lol its just a suggestion.
Im not lazy to log in to check my sales but it would be easier if I want to check it quickly.... thats why I post it ofcourse

Chronox
10-12-2019, 08:13 PM
Im not lazy to log in to check my sales but it would be easier if I want to check it quickly.... thats why I post it ofcourse

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met TapatalkReread what you just typed... slowly, you're welcome, no further comments needed

Inu
10-12-2019, 08:38 PM

If it’s a suggestion, why did you create it on General Discussion? There’s one called Suggestion and Feedback.

Lim Weibin
10-12-2019, 11:00 PM
What’s with this suggestion? Lol don’t get the point of it, if you’re that lazy to log in to the game just to check out the CS, then don’t. No need to create a app just to be able to view the CS from there.

Riskings
10-12-2019, 11:41 PM
Lol everyone thinks it’s because he’s lazy, I understand where he is coming from. I think it’d be a great idea like encryptions said to get a notification when your items have sold/expired. Just getting a notification would be enough, and not being able to post sales or accept them because that would probably be bad for the game’s activeness.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk