PDA

View Full Version : What my name is!

Tuhguhbuhbuh
10-13-2019, 04:18 AM
I constantly get bombarded by people on how I got my name, Even a dev tried to guess, just check my forum sig.

I wish that I could tell you a happy story involving unicorns and rainbows but unfortunately it happened during a very tragic event. Let me tell you briefly.....

Me and my ex when we was good, decided to go for a long walk along the canal, and whisper good for nothings in each other's ears *hehe snort* anyway all of a sudden, she fell in the canal and started flailing her arms. I threw a twig so she hold onto it to stay afloat, but alas it did not work, she sank like a lead balloon.

.....tuhguhbuhbuh was the last thing she said before going under. *sniff*

How she fell in ? Well that's between me, my defence lawyer, and the Feds.

Thank you.

slaaayerrr
10-13-2019, 04:29 AM
very interesting... (no)

Tuhguhbuhbuh
10-13-2019, 04:35 AM
very interesting... (no)

I see you have humour.....(no)

Crankomaniac
10-13-2019, 05:46 AM
Hahahah well done.

Hopefully pennywise doesnt eat her :D

Lim Weibin
10-13-2019, 07:04 AM
I constantly get bombarded by people on how I got my name, Even a dev tried to guess, just check my forum sig.

I wish that I could tell you a happy story involving unicorns and rainbows but unfortunately it happened during a very tragic event. Let me tell you briefly.....

Me and my ex when we was good, decided to go for a long walk along the canal, and whisper good for nothings in each other's ears *hehe snort* anyway all of a sudden, she fell in the canal and started flailing her arms. I threw a twig so she hold onto it to stay afloat, but alas it did not work, she sank like a lead balloon.

.....tuhguhbuhbuh was the last thing she said before going under. *sniff*

How she fell in ? Well that's between me, my defence lawyer, and the Feds.

Thank you.

Will you guys be in IT chapter 3?

Sabiee
10-13-2019, 09:30 AM
Hahahaha weirdly i liked how u got ur name story ..

|Ares|
10-13-2019, 05:33 PM
Nobody:

Literally no one:

Not even a single soul:

This thread:

TheBlairWitch
10-13-2019, 05:52 PM
Well its ...... Something ..... I just dont know what

Gamegrog
10-14-2019, 02:19 AM
hope bloodgrub catches her and turns her into some slave witch to do her dirty job(cooking, cleaning the toilet ....
Ect)

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Alexios
10-17-2019, 08:42 AM
dark but funny :)

Kreofrac
12-10-2019, 11:17 AM
Lol that was quite something