PDA

View Full Version : Replace Heroic Pet auras with something else.

arcanefid
10-13-2019, 12:57 PM
Suggesting to replace heroic pet auras with something else that's easier for the eye.

Towns now are all shiny and it looks like a mess once there are 5-6 people in a small area. Not to mention the ancient phones that drop FPS because of it. Huhuhu.

Since heroics have to be different from their non-heroic counterparts, maybe just make them have that "reflecting" texture like the new vanities and some Arcanite pets? Or maybe change their aura to something that's significantly smaller... maybe just a small orange circle would be enough?

Thanks for reading. Expecting to read some hateful comments here, but I'm sure there are many other people who are annoyed by all the orange light everywhere they go.

Vivt
10-13-2019, 01:00 PM
Suggesting to replace heroic pet auras with something else that's easier for the eye.

Towns now are all shiny and it looks like a mess once there are 5-6 people in a small area. Not to mention the ancient phones that drop FPS because of it. Huhuhu.

Since heroics have to be different from their non-heroic counterparts, maybe just make them have that "reflecting" texture like the new vanities and some Arcanite pets? Or maybe change their aura to something that's significantly smaller... maybe just a small orange circle would be enough?

Thanks for reading. Expecting to read some hateful comments here, but I'm sure there are many other people who are annoyed by all the orange light everywhere they go.
I disagree. Just get a better device, problem solved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arcanefid
10-13-2019, 01:07 PM
I disagree. Just get a better device, problem solved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, but my device runs it just fine.

Badzauberer
10-18-2019, 07:33 PM
a simple ring with orange colour like a halo but on the ground would be enough

Alexios
10-18-2019, 09:38 PM
give all the heroic pets a cape ;) :p