PDA

View Full Version : Can't do free plat offers, please help D:

Darrien Michelle
12-25-2011, 07:59 PM
I click on the offers to download apps for free plat but every time I do it always says:
"We're sorry but *App name here* is no longer available. You can return to the previous page and refresh to view the latest offer list."
But it does that on every app :/ I've done them before without any problem.
Please help!

RBeltran
12-25-2011, 09:31 PM
That happens to me too :/

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
12-30-2011, 08:15 PM
I click on the offers to download apps for free plat but every time I do it always says:
"We're sorry but *App name here* is no longer available. You can return to the previous page and refresh to view the latest offer list."
But it does that on every app :/ I've done them before without any problem.
Please help!

it happends to me to but im pretty sure its cause you've already downloaded that spacific app so of course its not gunna let u run it again. so try downloading the ones u havent done before.

javier995
12-30-2011, 08:30 PM
I'm guessing you're doing this on android, so I'll tell you. Most apps on the android version of the free plat offers don't really 'work'. Most are apps found in the apple app market, and only there. Why are they in the android side then? Heck if I know, but that's how it is. I suggest you just download the ones you can and watch the videos. If you have any further trouble, send them (by them I mean Tapjoy) and email.