PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas and Important things! (PLEASE READ)!!!

Bunnyshoota
12-25-2011, 08:56 PM
Merry Christmas Ya'll! I hope that all of you are having a TON of fun!

Alright, down to business. I'm posting this here for more attention, and also because it's for pvp and pve.

What I would really like to see are:

1. Passive skills. (For example, instead of having a higher dodge buff, you would passively gain dodge)
Reason:
I have always been more of a passive player. I don't like using drains on normal mobs, and in RTS games, I go econ first. Also, there would be more skills, and this would help reduce rushing.

2. Skill trees.
Reason:
At level 66, almost all your skills are maxed out. I would love to see branches for classes, such as attack bear, nuke mage, support mage, tank, blast bird, or warbird. Instead of altering your skills and stat points, you would specifically choose your path. This would lead to more diversity and fun, because there would be many more combos of groups, and pvp would be much more fun also, IMO.
On friends/guild list, it would be displayed like:
Name
Level
Class (bird, elf, bear)
Branch (look above for some examples)

3. Upgradable armor. You would be given an armor for your class, and each time you level up, you would gain armor points. These would be used on your armor (which could be vanity), to upgrade:
Wisdom (magic attack)
Skill (Hit % and Crit)
Dodge (Dodge)
Health (increase health pool)
Blast (base and max damage)
Regeneration (H/s and M/s)
Mana (mana pool)
And more.

4. Veteran Award.
Self explanatory.

I know that some other games use these ideas, but these are some ideas that make games so much more fun.
Please take this into consideration, (devs and players)
-Bunnyshoota
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

POST ANY MORE SUGGESTIONS, CRITICISM (CONSTRUCTIVE PLEASE), OBJECTIONS, THOUGHTS, IDEAS, OR ADDITIONAL THINGS BELOW.
Please note that I DO know that it will take a long time for even one of these ideas to be added.
I will edit this post if more ideas come.

NECROREAPER
12-25-2011, 09:15 PM
Best if moved to the Suggestions and Feedback sub forum?

Plaguemaw
12-26-2011, 09:07 AM
A skills tree like on Diablo II?