View Full Version : My thoughts regarding the current drop rate....

Jhawkeye
10-14-2019, 10:55 AM
Now I know a lot of you have come to me in-game complaining about prices and rarity of items right now and I agreed that things cost way too much right now. BUT Theeennn. I thought about it and actually this is a perfectly executed event. I started noticing that more f2p players are making millions. This wouldn’t be possible if items weren’t worth farming. It’s been something we’ve alllll complained about at some time in the past that nothing was worth farming. Every event the items that drop not being worth selling. Nothing new. And in this one event sts delivered all of that. And in my personal opinion this is the most value I’ve seen in things bought with tokens in a loooonnng time. So I applaud sts for delivering this excellent event.

I just thought I’d share a bit of perspective

Edit: Also just spending 200m on crates doesn’t guarantee you a visage and I like that �� Makes you play the game more than one way

Jarelv
10-14-2019, 12:08 PM
I agree. No matter what you cant please everyone anyway. This event was well thought out and put together. Looking forward to Halloween event. Well done STS

Sent from my LM-X410.FG using Tapatalk

Allset
10-14-2019, 01:06 PM
It's pretty easy to make money once u get use to the game. Events are money makers for everyone period. Just have to farm like everybody else. Even players that pay to play have to farm for plat tier. But in the game as in life money > time it's a short cut to success.

Abuze
10-14-2019, 01:24 PM
Yk OP is too rich when he spends 200m on chest and doesn't loot visage but yeah that's totally well balanced, yep.

This event's original timeframe has mostly always been 2 weeks long, hence the points needed for reaching plat tier.
But this time it isn't and points stayed the same. That's just being lazy to adjust to tier points.
Another small detail of laziness is that event isn't even scaled to current cap for most of its bosses, now of course players won't complain about this because it makes runs faster and who doesn't like that?
I rather not get banned so won't start about the event's recolors.

And yea I know some will say you can grind or buy your way to reach plat tier but for the casual player to do this with a smaller time frame than what it used to is just..
Devs don't run the game, they don't spend hours grinding the content so it's not going to bother them.
PS I'm already plat tier, just in case someone tries :)

Allset
10-14-2019, 01:49 PM
PS I'm already plat tier, just in case someone tries :)
Getting to plat is not hard just takes a little time...

Jhawkeye
10-14-2019, 02:19 PM
I didn’t spend 200m on crates. I sell all of them besides ether.

Al_Istealthl
10-15-2019, 08:21 PM
i completely agree with the OP. This is one the better events we’ve had in recent years for sure. Hopefully halloween will be just as good

Alexios
10-15-2019, 08:35 PM
Content should be hard, rewards should be rare. It gives a sense of achievement when these two things are well executed.