PDA

View Full Version : i believe its time

Chivalrous
10-14-2019, 11:04 AM
I've been with the community for a long time, since 2012, I've made great friends and some pretty great enemies as well (the PvP was great). its been a roller coaster, ups and the downs, i cant believe the fun i have had with all the community and the people I've met over the years. met some pretty good people living around me.

I know many of you feel like you know me from the forum, and many of you are on my friends list, but I used to have regular friends that I would chat with every day and do elite runs with all the time, and pretty much all of them have quit the game.

I really do miss the old days of playing PL and seasons 1-4 of AL. I'm going to take a few months off from gaming and then I may look for a new game, or come back and see if AL has improved at all. I'm sure you will all see me online once in a while, but I probably won't be very active on the forum.

I have made many friends on here..sadly many left to other games or were banned but meh whos keeping count right lol. I wont name all the players that I have had the privilege of knowing and doing runs with. This isn't a good bye..but I will fade away in time I thought i'd post here. As for the new games im playing there in the Activision family. If you want to give them a shot, there similar to STS games..but more err realistic maybe? but as for games ive been to busy irl and ive been weening my games down slowly 1 by 1 and have about 3 games from 30+ that i used to play now.

ReeHop - i know you just found me again but im sorry girly i think im gonna have to bow out for now.
Sulpherea - you are a great person and i will miss you.
Buzz - you have a heart of gold and i hope you find what you are looking for.
Grind - you're an amazing person.
TopFrog - love ya bud your a great dude, best frog tavern in the game as well
Bloody - sell me that yeti set sometime
semiautomagic - you are the sunshine to my darkness
Qweenzy - keep ruptar strong for me please gonna miss my baby boo
ruptar - smh
Sokkaofwater - if you want to keep Koi (knights of ironhand) please pm me and ill transfer leadership

there are many more people i love and will miss but the entire community is like a family to me and i will truly miss you all

Ign: Chivalries
Ign: Chivalrie
Ign: Chivalrously
Ign: Gelth

Zojak
10-14-2019, 11:26 AM
Best of luck my dude :)

Curvatwo
10-14-2019, 10:58 PM
Good bye :)

Hestios
10-20-2019, 01:05 PM
Goodbye, hopefully you will return one day. :)

CHAOSSS
01-02-2020, 07:17 PM
Miss you bro.. Thanks for mentioning me and my frogs.. Come back and check in occasionally

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk