PDA

View Full Version : y not to date girls on sl

goon
12-26-2011, 05:53 AM
(1).they can be a grandpa stalking kids
(2).u dont even know the person
(3).sum girls are crazy!!!
(4),want u to bye them stuff umm.. my money go find other bf
(5).the most important rule (cyber babys)
remember be safe and i still owe child support xD

Kahlua
12-26-2011, 06:04 AM
1.) People exist in real life.

Mystery Solved.
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll47ezmDd61qe8w8vo1_500.jpg

goon
12-26-2011, 06:14 AM
xd but maybe they are loony

MimeRifle
12-26-2011, 08:43 AM
(1).they can be a grandpa stalking kids
(2).u dont even know the person
(3).sum girls are crazy!!!
(4),want u to bye them stuff umm.. my money go find other bf
(5).the most important rule (cyber babys)
remember be safe and i still owe child support xD

So... you're saying it's okay though, to date guys on SL?? Bwahaha!!! (I kid... I'm a kidder)

javier995
12-26-2011, 10:28 AM
1) (as it was said many times before) G.I.R.L. Guy In Real Life.
I actually found quite a number of female toons that are guys, pretty common. One of them actually has the female character so guys flirt with him, then later on he tells them he's a dude.
Made me crack up the first time I saw it. Lol

ghost.mw
12-26-2011, 10:38 AM
You mean they are gay

BodMaster
12-26-2011, 10:47 AM
You mean they are gay

Think he means for fun.. :p

javier995
12-26-2011, 10:56 AM
Actually, I haven't the clue about the one that I saw do that tbh o.o

About the others, no they're straight. When I ask them why they chose the girl this their response, "I like the body", "It's cute", "I rather stare at a girl while I'm playing, than stare at a dude."

LucySkyDiamonds
12-26-2011, 10:59 AM
I usually play chick toons. Ive always been more into speed than strength, and in a lot of games thats how gender plays out, usually. Plus a lot less people choose female toons, and i suppose i like that too.

Btw, im male. I guess my forum name might even make people think differently. I find it funny as well as a good way to weed out the creepers and bad players. People who are good at the game dont usually come on to supposed females in a virtual world. They play the game. :)

ghost.mw
12-26-2011, 11:26 AM
I don't know but it sounds gay to me + I can't tell if its a male or female when the character have a full equipment on.

javier995
12-26-2011, 11:33 AM
It use to be easier, but with the new equipment it's kind of harder I think.

Why would it matter tho?

Junside
12-26-2011, 12:17 PM
I'm a dude. My toon is female. She's also a ninja. UMADBRAH?!

Carth
12-27-2011, 05:11 AM
I'm a dude.
Hahahahaha! Good one!

Your totally kidding, right?

Junside
12-27-2011, 07:00 AM
Hahahahaha! Good one!

Your totally kidding, right?

Want me to prove it?

roufus
12-27-2011, 07:46 AM
Haha that's when we pwnies refer to rule #16 everyone in game is considered a guy unless they prove otherwise and with all the female pwnies we have its been used alot

Junside
12-27-2011, 08:00 AM
Haha that's when we pwnies refer to rule #16 everyone in game is considered a guy unless they prove otherwise and with all the female pwnies we have its been used alot

Exactly. Never assume a female on a video game. It shouldn't matter.

Slant
12-27-2011, 08:14 AM
no females on teh internets

Zeus
12-27-2011, 11:32 AM
no females on teh internets

What difference does it makes if it's a guy or girl gamer? Just roll with it! If she wants to tell you her gender and any other details, she will. Gosh, lol. Granted, I flirt with female players, but it is friendly and purely platonic. It's not meant to be more than that and just throws a kick in the game. Just play the game for what it is. :)

Slant
12-27-2011, 11:39 AM
makes a lot of diff if you are the female toon in question lol, got asked out by many of my best friends haha

Carth
12-27-2011, 11:59 AM
Want me to prove it?

Your good, I believe you. Always thought you were a woman because of your character in-game and your Sig. :p

Junside
12-27-2011, 11:59 AM
Did anyone take a look at the "similar threads" when you scroll down? Lol

Your good, I believe you. Always thought you were a woman because of your character in-game and your Sig. :p

Dude, I love women. They are my passion.

Snakespeare
12-27-2011, 05:35 PM
I have both male and female toons. For instance, I had an engineer named Sonya Gomez after the Star Trek character. I had to delete her, so if you are a fan of Starfleet Corps of Engineers, grab this awesome name. I had to delete her because guys kept coming on to her... in SPANISH! LOL! I have a smattering of language skills and I could tell what they were saying. I would say "Estoy casada". But finally I just deleted her because it was irritating.

In fact, the reason I say "I am married" is because I want to spare the fool who came on to A DRAWING the further humiliation of realizing there was a guy laughing at him. However, I did always laugh!!!

Anyhow, I have six characters: three of each gender and two of each class. I made them up on the first day and haven't gotten around to deleting them. The artists should know that my female operative stopped being told UR HOT after she put on the dingy L35 armor.

Hiei
12-27-2011, 09:57 PM
LoL

Killerade
12-27-2011, 10:02 PM

And how do they prove it? with a pic of themselves in the pwnie forum? no no no..this is where rule#17 comes into play. Rule#17: To prove that rule#16 does not apply to you, you must video chat with Westlyford and/or provide a screenie while holding as sign saying: I'm a real girl, rule number 16 does not apply to me Westly. I'm not joking.

Ladylove
12-27-2011, 11:34 PM
What difference does it makes if it's a guy or girl gamer? Just roll with it! If she wants to tell you her gender and any other details, she will. Gosh, lol. Granted, I flirt with female players, but it is friendly and purely platonic. It's not meant to be more than that and just throws a kick in the game. Just play the game for what it is. :)

Pff pretty girls don't play games. All gamers must be chubby 11 year old boys or old nerds that have never seen tatas in real life!

Rittik
12-27-2011, 11:52 PM

Pff pretty girls don't play games. All gamers must be chubby 11 year old boys or old nerds that have never seen tatas in real life!

LOL but i know many who are cute in real Life!!!
Dont wanna Spoil it by telling Their names :P

Paar
12-28-2011, 12:06 AM
Sexist Thread! I call bull crap! Im a guy with a guy toon .. nuff said brah! U MAD YET BRO?

plmafiaboss
12-28-2011, 12:18 AM

Pff pretty girls don't play games. All gamers must be chubby 11 year old boys or old nerds that have never seen tatas in real life!walks away and may never play again since this does not apply to me lol

plmafiaboss
12-28-2011, 12:26 AM
How bout this reason IT'S NOT FREAKIN E HARMONY. and when u get stuck with a pedo one day you'll never do it again now will u :frustration:

Ladylove
12-28-2011, 01:29 AM
LOL but i know many who are cute in real Life!!!
Dont wanna Spoil it by telling Their names :P

I was being sarcastic lmfao. Im a girl. I used to play PL a long time ago. Apollo is my Facebook buddy <3

KingFu
12-28-2011, 02:53 AM

Gotta admit, I'd think the same if I had never seen a pic of him...or heard his joker voice lol.

Junside
12-28-2011, 02:58 AM
Gotta admit, I'd think the same if I had never seen a pic of him...or heard his joker voice lol.

Someone said "I love u marry me" to me the other day. I was flattered I'm so liked on SL! And when the hell did you hear my joker voice?

Snakespeare
12-28-2011, 01:02 PM

Taters?!?!?! I've seen 'em! "boil 'em. mash 'em. stick 'em in a stew."

Kahlua
12-28-2011, 01:04 PM
Taters?!?!?! I've seen 'em! "boil 'em. mash 'em. stick 'em in a stew."
Lord of the Rings.

Do I win?

MimeRifle
12-28-2011, 01:41 PM

I almost did a spit-take on this one! "Rule #16" lol!!!

Question: considering a good social engineer could go to extreme lengths to keep up a rouse, what might this group consider adequate "proof"? :D

Swimmingstar
12-28-2011, 02:26 PM
There are boys in PL that make a girl name for their char because they think others will go easy on them. Stereotypes.

Snakespeare
12-28-2011, 03:15 PM
There are boys in PL that make a girl name for their char because they think others will go easy on them. Stereotypes.

I first saw this concept mentioned in a William Gibson novel -- and they had a name for it -- a guy who trolls message boards using a female name so people won't flame him.* Stereotypes go both ways. Twice now when I was in heated discussion here people have used that tactic on me. Even the other players would hop in and say, ease up man, it's a girl. Well, then, it's a girl troll! LOL!

* = but in the novel (Pattern Recognition) they use the Keiko persona to get information from someone who is more likely to trust a schoolgirl. LOL!

KingFu
12-29-2011, 08:04 PM
Someone said "I love u marry me" to me the other day. I was flattered I'm so liked on SL! And when the hell did you hear my joker voice?

In that chatroom thing, Pal something, Christina set it up.

Junside
12-29-2011, 08:49 PM
Oh. Cool lol

Rap2xLim
01-13-2012, 01:11 AM
I have both male and female toons. For instance, I had an engineer named Sonya Gomez after the Star Trek character. I had to delete her, so if you are a fan of Starfleet Corps of Engineers, grab this awesome name. I had to delete her because guys kept coming on to her... in SPANISH! LOL! I have a smattering of language skills and I could tell what they were saying. I would say "Estoy casada". But finally I just deleted her because it was irritating.

In fact, the reason I say "I am married" is because I want to spare the fool who came on to A DRAWING the further humiliation of realizing there was a guy laughing at him. However, I did always laugh!!!

Anyhow, I have six characters: three of each gender and two of each class. I made them up on the first day and haven't gotten around to deleting them. The artists should know that my female operative stopped being told UR HOT after she put on the dingy L35 armor.

You mean BladeTech?