PDA

View Full Version : A lot of things changed.

Arcanahasabumrash
12-26-2011, 10:27 AM
I remember when the regular melee messenger elixirs were 1.5k. Gold was easy to get. Drops were a lot easier. The PVP skills didn't have a delay, people were much friendlier. I do like the ideas about the daily elixirs, but just 40 plat? 35 plat? 250! For a useless pet with no stats. It seems like every gaming company just wants the money. Some things should've been saved. Sometimes .. AND I REMEMBER when items were 1 and 2 plat each. I bought a lot on my bird. Now its 5 for noobs and 15+ for 25+

ghost.mw
12-26-2011, 10:40 AM
Oooo I miss the good old days.

javier995
12-26-2011, 10:40 AM
Edit: nvm it's done

Ok my response.

If you have, let's say, 2k plat left (meaning you have already bought that awhile back), the devs don't get extra money from you purchasing something from the plat store.

Like it's said, you do have an option to buy plat. Those who say we don't, I have many friends who don't have plat or use it to lvl up:p

If the pets are useless because they give no stats, then all the other vanities (that give no stats) are useless too.

Just my 1/50 of a dollar. :p

Reddwing
12-26-2011, 10:43 AM
Welcome to *Platinum Legends*

ghost.mw
12-26-2011, 10:45 AM
LOL

XghostzX
12-26-2011, 11:45 AM
This issue has been brought up several times. STS is trying very hard to find the right compromise. They need the game to be plat based, in order to keep making money. The people in their business need to be payed, etc, but there are definitely some things in which plat has "taken over"

Southriver
12-26-2011, 08:46 PM
I remember when the regular melee messenger elixirs were 1.5k. Gold was easy to get. Drops were a lot easier. The PVP skills didn't have a delay, people were much friendlier. I do like the ideas about the daily elixirs, but just 40 plat? 35 plat? 250! For a useless pet with no stats. It seems like every gaming company just wants the money. Some things should've been saved. Sometimes .. AND I REMEMBER when items were 1 and 2 plat each. I bought a lot on my bird. Now its 5 for noobs and 15+ for 25+

I know right! I wish they hadn't raised level caps

Chiuey
12-26-2011, 08:47 PM
I remember playing when elixirs didn't exist! It was all skills ;)

Game companies have to make their profit some how, but they need to consider what to release in order to keep the game balanced in-game and to keep the game running in the future for more players.

Elyseon
12-27-2011, 04:22 AM
In my opinion the elixir craze has kinda ruined the awesomeness of the game. I wish they would add the plat purchases in for other things to make money, like more 500 plat helms and other expensive vanities or even highly exclusive 1 time payment maps

Doodlebeast
12-29-2011, 02:23 AM
Sigh.....I want the old PL back.....:disturbed:

Onaraasider
12-29-2011, 07:31 AM
Doesnt every bussiness just want to make money.See,thats why u start it.