PDA

View Full Version : Vili, himin, uller vanities.

giaracib
10-18-2019, 04:59 AM
Just my suggestion, what do you guys think of making these vanities tradeable?

Inu
10-18-2019, 05:23 AM

No

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silentkill
10-18-2019, 05:53 AM
Nope. .

raduvidican2002gygg
10-18-2019, 06:17 AM
Sure lmao.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Susanne
10-18-2019, 07:49 AM
I have mythic himi but haven't turned mine into a vanity yet.
I respect people's views but just putting no to the question is not really helpful.
Could you please elaborate as to why two of you have said no?
I'm not being salty, I genuinely want to know why.
Thankyou.
P.S. I would sell mine because it's just hanging in my wardrobe. 😏

Motherless_Child
10-18-2019, 08:32 AM

I personally think they are ugly, that's just my "personal opinion.......

Asides from that, I'd say "no" to tradable vanity versions of the Vili, Himin, And Uller mythic sets because having the set is a reflection of actually getting the AP for completing the set and only he or she who completed the set should be able to sport the vanity version of the completed mythic sets........ Just my "opinion" but, if the community and Development come together and decide to make it happen, I personally would not have an issue with it......

Susanne
10-18-2019, 09:17 AM
I personally think they are ugly, that's just my "personal opinion.......

Asides from that, I'd say "no" to tradable vanity versions of the Vili, Himin, And Uller mythic sets because having the set is a reflection of actually getting the AP for completing the set and only he or she who completed the set should be able to sport the vanity version of the completed mythic sets........ Just my "opinion" but, if the community and Development come together and decide to make it happen, I personally would not have an issue with it......

I'm not keen on the looks of them, always wore a vanity to cover it. I think you're right though, it was an achievement crafting it back in those days, so probably swayed me to say no too.
Thanks. 🙂