PDA

View Full Version : Gift Certificates

Yurimaru
12-26-2011, 12:25 PM
Has anyone already suggested the concept of gift certificates for items in the plat store? I know a lot of folks who don't have access to plat, and this may be a way for them to receive some of these as gifts.

Lazaras
12-26-2011, 02:32 PM
Epic idea. Been kinda wondering that m'self honestly.

Combine Gift Certificate with friend invites 'Get a leg up on the competition! here's x free Platinum! Better Gear! Buy Enhancers to Dominate the field! Join Now! BECOME THE LEGEND!'

If account isn't created in, say, a week plat/gift certificate reverts to the person's account that bought it.

CodyBearr
12-26-2011, 02:50 PM
I wish! I know so many people with 100's of plat while I'm always platless and they were like I wish I could give you some or buy the plat item and gift it to you... but ya no way yet

I'm also still waiting for tradable rings :)

javier995
12-26-2011, 02:53 PM
I like this idea, it's pretty good.

One suggestion, let there be a limit on how many times you can do this to people and how much can be given. A max of idk 160 plat would be the most you can give and you can only give it to one person each month, so you don't keep gifting that person plat. You can regift the plat either.

This is to control the plat purchases so STS can still make an amble amount of money.

Rolocoaster
12-26-2011, 02:56 PM
this is a good idea although i doubt it will happen as some people will tak advantage of this and sell these gift certificates for credits . It will then be breaking sts rules