PDA

View Full Version : Make playing multiple classes/characters easyer

Thewolfbull
10-19-2019, 06:03 AM
Most people now are only playing one class/character because it is to expensive to get gear for alternate characters.

It used to not be as bad with top tier items like Rendtail dragonstone ring and planar pendant adding STR,INT and DEX stats along with primary stat buffs aswell among other stats like crit armor.

Some suggestions are:
Add more items (belts,artifacts,rings,pendants) like those that add stats for all classes and are stashable for alts.
Make craftable energy in events stashable so you can farm on one class and stash for your other characters to use.
Joined stable with all pets shared with all of your characters.
Add jewels that add STR,INT and DEX.

I think these would give people more of a reason to try out a different class instead of sticking to just their main class.

Motherless_Child
10-20-2019, 04:42 AM
Most people now are only playing one class/character because it is to expensive to get gear for alternate characters.

It used to not be as bad with top tier items like Rendtail dragonstone ring and planar pendant adding STR,INT and DEX stats along with primary stat buffs aswell among other stats like crit armor.

Some suggestions are:
Add more items (belts,artifacts,rings,pendants) like those that add stats for all classes and are stashable for alts.
Make craftable energy in events stashable so you can farm on one class and stash for your other characters to use.
Joined stable with all pets shared with all of your characters.
Add jewels that add STR,INT and DEX.

I think these would give people more of a reason to try out a different class instead of sticking to just their main class.

I have a character for each class but, the issue I am having is leveling up each character...... The task of leveling one character is so strenuous that after leveling that one character you become too burnt out to level the other classes......... Maybe after maxing one toon, the rest get some sort of accelerated XP gain to make leveling more than one toon more of a possibility in this universe.........

Gamegrog
10-20-2019, 07:12 AM
+1 for the shared stable

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Motherless_Child
10-20-2019, 07:23 AM
+1 for the shared stable

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Yeah.... A lot of us were playing when egg slotting wasn't even a part of any creator's imagination and because of that, we had no option to keep them egged to use on other characters........ We should get some sort of share option for the pets that were opened "before" we had the option to slot em........

Probably won't happen but it would be cool.........

#CharactersShouldShareAndNotBeStingy....... LOL.......

Vvildfire
10-21-2019, 12:19 PM
Maybe after maxing one toon, the rest get some sort of accelerated XP gain to make leveling more than one toon more of a possibility in this universe.........

That'd be so nice >.<