PDA

View Full Version : Each Class job

angeloiloveyou
10-19-2019, 06:43 AM
Warrior and mage now is like a rogue to run map solo, but they remove the challange to run with other class hope all turn back that the warrior's job is to tank, mage's job is to support, all class now on mostly on pvp has a one hit 100% damager, pls. make balance for each class not balance to do the other class can do,

Fearrr
10-19-2019, 10:04 AM
Each class has a Job and there is nothing wrong with that. But what is wrong with having the freedom to play a different role within your class? What's wrong with having a choice? Why can't a Tank Class and DPS War Class Coexist? Have you played other MMORPG games? Because a class having the choice to pick different roles is very common. Also what class you play. Because I really hope your not a rouge complaining about other classes having the option to go Full DPS.

Alexios
10-20-2019, 09:42 AM
Support and Tank lol, you mean MANA and SHIELD for rogues?
You just created this thread because you got killed by mage/war in pvp. Please dont be selfish and learn to adapt to change.

angeloiloveyou
10-22-2019, 05:50 AM
Support and Tank lol, you mean MANA and SHIELD for rogues?
You just created this thread because you got killed by mage/war in pvp. Please dont be selfish and learn to adapt to change.

War in outpost yeah i lose 6/6 mire set, but mage 50/50 in outpost , in duel maybe 50/50 in war but mage win 90% favor to me.