View Full Version : Make Recipes Drop More Often?

Swimmingstar
12-26-2011, 02:02 PM
Many people think recipes barely ever drop because STS is trying to get people to just use 30 plat. I think you should make the recipes drop more often or many people will continue thinking this is a 'scheme'.

Gaunab
12-26-2011, 04:29 PM
How would you know that it's not because of the plat..?! People are obviously willing to blow out their money on it and STS makes 90-120 plat per crafted set

AbsolutePally
12-27-2011, 07:12 PM
Lol Swim. So selfish. Just because you need/needed em for your set now you post it haha. Priceless!

Fusionstrike
12-27-2011, 08:16 PM
It's obviously been an objective of STS to make more money, and this is an easy way to do it. People don't want to farm endlessly and/or spend lots on recipes, so this drives them to spend plat to craft. And clearly this strategy is working just fine.

I've farmed Fang to death and have yet to see a recipe drop. I don't know anyone personally who's ever seen a recipe drop. I check the CS every day and have yet to see certain recipes for sale even once at any price. I highly doubt it will ever be practical again to craft without spending plat. It's just too lucrative to STS to ever go back to making recipes practical to get again.

Swimmingstar
12-27-2011, 08:17 PM
LOL. Now I don't!!! I am busying myself doing Tapjoy offers on my friends iPad! (Just because it's faster) And thank you to wishuwerehere for crafting the robe for me. Just 10 more plat and I'll have myself the whole crafted set. :D

Swimmingstar
12-27-2011, 08:18 PM
It's obviously been an objective of STS to make more money, and this is an easy way to do it. People don't want to farm endlessly and/or spend lots on recipes, so this drives them to spend plat to craft. And clearly this strategy is working just fine.

I've farmed Fang to death and have yet to see a recipe drop. I don't know anyone personally who's ever seen a recipe drop. I check the CS every day and have yet to see certain recipes for sale even once at any price. I highly doubt it will ever be practical again to craft without spending plat. It's just too lucrative to STS to ever go back to making recipes practical to get again.
In search bar, put L65 every hour and you'll see some. Usually 1-5 for a high price.