PDA

View Full Version : Elites of Mythics

NukeDragon
10-19-2019, 03:34 PM
I think since most everyone that is doing endgame pvp right now is using elites. Why not all the pvp community come back and have fun with the elite sets and treat it as if it were L25-35, just kick those that bring in superior gear? Seems like we can all play the game if everyone really wanted to try again. I want to encourage everyone to use elites in PvP arena. Mythics are so hard or expensive to come by.

synfullmagic_23110
10-21-2019, 10:49 AM
I think since most everyone that is doing endgame pvp right now is using elites. Why not all the pvp community come back and have fun with the elite sets and treat it as if it were L25-35, just kick those that bring in superior gear? Seems like we can all play the game if everyone really wanted to try again. I want to encourage everyone to use elites in PvP arena. Mythics are so hard or expensive to come by.
For about a week now there has been at least one CTF game with elites only and players with better gear have been asked to leave or change into elite.
Come by sometime :)

plpr
10-21-2019, 01:57 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191021/1fd7bde78e1b20f48666b4033859615e.jpg

I’d rather the game gets fixed the right way instead of the players having to fix it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro