PDA

View Full Version : XP elixirs......

Motherless_Child
10-20-2019, 08:59 AM
Why are the 60% XP elixirs so low seeing as that nearly everyone is still leveling up???? They usually cost DOUBLE what they currently cost after a new cap is freshly released..........

Literally a gamble "gone wrong"............... LOL.........:cold:

picklewickles
10-20-2019, 09:04 AM
Why are the 60% XP elixirs so low seeing as that nearly everyone is still leveling up???? They usually cost DOUBLE what they currently cost after a new cap is freshly released..........

Literally a gamble "gone wrong"............... LOL.........:cold:Maybe many people quit because this expansion is a joke

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

Encryptions
10-20-2019, 09:26 AM
They made exp buyable with plat and levels not require alot of exp. I hate how they keep making everything pay to win, this time I lose 85mil on exp elixirs.

What really confuses me is how does it take that long to code one map and make the art for it? The 3 portal maps are just copy and paste then change the textures which is really easy. Main map chests are bugged, they don't drop any higher than 20g, the enemies don't even give good exp, the map has no good drops.

picklewickles
10-20-2019, 10:00 AM
They made exp buyable with plat and levels not require alot of exp. I hate how they keep making everything pay to win, this time I lose 85mil on exp elixirs.

What really confuses me is how does it take that long to code one map and make the art for it? The 3 portal maps are just copy and paste then change the textures which is really easy. Main map chests are bugged, they don't drop any higher than 20g, the enemies don't even give good exp, the map has no good drops.Yep thats what i am saying this expansion must be a joke

Ebereasider
10-20-2019, 10:21 AM
I sold all my stashed XP elixirs to buy 8k awake gems instead during the awakening event, what a good decision that turned out to be... :victorious:

picklewickles
10-20-2019, 10:23 AM
I sold all my stashed XP elixirs to buy 8k awake gems instead during the awakening event, what a good decision that turned out to be... :victorious:Thats like 400m+ gold and i know that because i bought 4k awakes :)

Motherless_Child
10-20-2019, 11:10 AM

What really confuses me is how does it take that long to code one map and make the art for it? The 3 portal maps are just copy and paste then change the textures which is really easy. Main map chests are bugged, they don't drop any higher than 20g, the enemies don't even give good exp, the map has no good drops.

I know what you mean...........

Right now I feel so........

I sold all my stashed XP elixirs to buy 8k awake gems instead during the awakening event, what a good decision that turned out to be... :victorious:

LOL...... Now I feel like a complete idiot..... It sucks when investments go "SOUR"..... Sucks so much............ LOL........:disturbed:

Vvildfire
10-20-2019, 12:08 PM
They made [...] levels not require alot of exp.
For me the XP required was crazy high and I really, REALLY, REALLY hope they change the 680k required for 77.

Encryptions
10-20-2019, 12:20 PM
For me the XP required was crazy high and I really, REALLY, REALLY hope they change the 680k required for 77.

I hope so to, also I hope they don't make it pay to win next year.

Motherless_Child
10-20-2019, 02:18 PM

What is needed is good XP maps.... The current maps that give the highest is nothing when attempting to reach 100k+ XP points....... I haven't reached 75 yet so, I am unaware of the XP required to reach 76.... If it's 600k, that's ridiculous.....

Just like we have "GL" maps, we need XP maps as well.... This is taking way too long and after completing a slew quests, you are left with nothing to do unless an event is active...... Make quests repeatable or make a good XP gain map, like ESG when it comes to gold.......

They also need to make certain quests capable of being completed in "elite" maps, like the "silk stalker", "twisted rites", and the "miner problem" quests (you cannot even access the mines from the map, so dumb)............

The small things are what irritate me about this game.......

picklewickles
10-20-2019, 02:46 PM
What is needed is good XP maps.... The current maps that give the highest is nothing when attempting to reach 100k+ XP points....... I haven't reached 75 yet so, I am unaware of the XP required to reach 76.... If it's 600k, that's ridiculous.....

Just like we have "GL" maps, we need XP maps as well.... This is taking way too long and after completing a slew quests, you are left with nothing to do unless an event is active...... Make quests repeatable or make a good XP gain map, like ESG when it comes to gold.......

They also need to make certain quests capable of being completed in "elite" maps, like the "silk stalker", "twisted rites", and the "miner problem" quests (you cannot even access the mines from the map, so dumb)............

The small things are what irritate me about this game.......I hit 76 2 days after sts stopped giving the fast cap banner without farming all it took me was a quick one hour playing everyday doing dailies

srazman
10-21-2019, 05:34 AM
The key to level up is in daily quest... Stack up as much XP elixir as possible then you are good to go. If u don't have any XP elixir, calm down. Just keep doing daily quest sooner or later you will be 76. Remember, the fun lies in many ways.

Overgrown
10-21-2019, 06:05 AM

Literally a gamble "gone wrong"............... LOL.........:cold:Maybe the free elixir exchange for watching an ad made a huge difference in exp elixir's demand

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

picklewickles
10-21-2019, 06:26 AM
Maybe the free elixir exchange for watching an ad made a huge difference in exp elixir's demand

Sent from my CPH1803 using TapatalkYou can stack the 60% xp elixir with a 50% xp elixir from video

Overgrown
10-21-2019, 06:30 AM
You can stack the 60% xp elixir with a 50% xp elixir from video

Sent from my SM-N935F using TapatalkYep it stacks, but i use the xp elix from elite runner chests, so it is still punch in the gut to the demand of 60% xp elixir (bought by plat/drop from crates)

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk