PDA

View Full Version : Adding ALTs to guild......

Motherless_Child
10-20-2019, 05:13 PM
This needs fixing..... Why are we not able to add out ALTs to our guild????

Seems awkward to me/broken......

If there cannot be a fix, an explanation from DEVs would be good.......

Please explain why we are hindered from adding ALTs?????????

Thanks.........................

*side note*..... This will be very easy to "replicate"........

picklewickles
10-20-2019, 05:14 PM
This needs fixing..... Why are we not able to add out ALTs to our guild????

Seems awkward to me/broken......

If there cannot be a fix, an explanation from DEVs would be good.......

Please explain why we are hindered from adding ALTs?????????

Thanks.........................Its the same like adding your alt to your friend list

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

Motherless_Child
10-20-2019, 05:35 PM
Its the same like adding your alt to your friend list

I just tried that... Doesn't work.... Tried adding friend from both characters..... Nothing is registering...........

My main complaint is, if my ALT cannot be a bona fied part of me, what's the point??????

DEVs need to explain........

Not having the ability to add ALTs to a guild is madness.......

I hope they can tell me what I am missing.........

Futumsh
10-20-2019, 08:13 PM
Just switch to your alt and have someone else from the guild invite you. Guilds don't support offline invites.

Motherless_Child
10-20-2019, 10:26 PM
Just switch to your alt and have someone else from the guild invite you. Guilds don't support offline invites.

Thanks for the response, sir....

I am not running that type of guild......

Are you telling me that I cannot add/remove players unless they are separate beings?????

I am having trouble understanding....

I personally find it ridiculous to have to go through so much just to make this work......

Just my opinion.....

Please tell me how I can have my ALTs become a part of my guild without the extra process..... Switching and having other peple make this happen is an inconvenience, respectfully speaking..... Please do not confine us to that.....

picklewickles
10-21-2019, 12:34 AM

Are you telling me that I cannot add/remove players unless they are separate beings?????

I personally find it ridiculous to have to go through so much just to make this work......

Just my opinion.....

Please tell me how I can have my ALTs become a part of my guild without the extra process..... Switching and having other peple make this happen is an inconvenience, respectfully speaking..... Please do not confine us to that.....He said that its not supported that means its not possible

Futumsh
10-21-2019, 08:39 AM

Just my opinion.....

Please tell me how I can have my ALTs become a part of my guild without the extra process..... Switching and having other peple make this happen is an inconvenience, respectfully speaking..... Please do not confine us to that.....

The inviting character must be online. The invited character must be online. There's no more to it than that.