PDA

View Full Version : Muted message for /s

arcanefid
10-21-2019, 11:33 AM
Hello dear devs,

I got muted earlier today, and I noticed I can still use the /spouse chat while being muted, but instead of seeing my messages, I get the usual warning that I am muted and further mutes will get me banned or whatever it says.

I like it that we can use the /s chat when muted, it's pretty good tbh, so don't touch that part, but I am asking to let us see the messages and not give the warning. XD

In fact, I would allow muted people to use /party chat too, because it would be pretty helpful, and if anyone doesn't want to read it, they can simply break/leave the party and avoid it.

Thanks for reading.

picklewickles
10-21-2019, 11:38 AM
Hello dear devs,

I got muted earlier today, and I noticed I can still use the /spouse chat while being muted, but instead of seeing my messages, I get the usual warning that I am muted and further mutes will get me banned or whatever it says.

I like it that we can use the /s chat when muted, it's pretty good tbh, so don't touch that part, but I am asking to let us see the messages and not give the warning. XD

In fact, I would allow muted people to use /party chat too, because it would be pretty helpful, and if anyone doesn't want to read it, they can simply break/leave the party and avoid it.

Thanks for reading.Shhhhh now sts will fix it

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

arcanefid
10-21-2019, 11:38 AM
Shhhhh now sts will fix it

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

I won't allow them.

GucciBang
10-23-2019, 05:16 AM
Hello dear devs,

Thanks for reading.Ssshhhhhhhhh xD

Enviado de meu SM-G531H usando o Tapatalk