PDA

View Full Version : Tapjoy not rewarding offers?

Paar
12-27-2011, 01:23 AM
I did a bunch of offers and I haven't got anything I've Emailed Support @Tapyjoy and there never replying... What to do..

Anishavie
12-27-2011, 01:32 AM
Sue them. Period

maneatingtree
12-27-2011, 01:50 AM
Srry anis misread it thabk you bod i edited it out :)

Hoe long have you waited? Ussually takes a while. I got my plat a day after i bought!

khan
01-09-2012, 11:42 AM
Hi Paar,

The easiest way for you to get a hold of Tapjoy is through the support links which they provide in each of the platforms. If you are using the in-app version of the Marketplace, you can reach them through the “Missing Points?” link at the bottom of their list of offers. If you are going through Tapjoy.com, please go to the “Help” link at the top-right corner of the page. From there, the “Contact Customer Support” button will allow you to submit your issue. No matter the route, your issue will get to their Support team who will respond to you as quickly as they are able.

Regards

Saad

Tapjoy Support

BodMaster
01-10-2012, 03:39 AM
@ Anis thats not helpful and if you dont like the game then dont play but plz dont ruin for others. :)

Hoe long have you waited? Ussually takes a while. I got my plat a day after i bought!

You misunderstood the point... this is TapJoy not SL. Read carefully before posting an attempted flame on a respected members thread.

You are not the only one buddy, they have done this a few times now though. STS have no control over this so hard to do much more than keep emailing TapJoy until they respond.

Here's a few tips that may help, but I suggest you keep on TJs backs ;)
http://support.spacetimestudios.com/entries/20379088-i-didn-t-get-my-platinum-what-gives

KingFu
01-10-2012, 03:42 AM
I had to download 6 apps in Tapjoy for 2 plat -.- 1 of which was supposed to give me 2 plat alone. So eh, not too fond of tapjoy at the moment. Only way to get free plat though. Hopefully in the future something similar will come to Chrome and use the Chrome market place and watching ads for plat.

Paar
01-10-2012, 07:42 AM
Hi Paar,

The easiest way for you to get a hold of Tapjoy is through the support links which they provide in each of the platforms. If you are using the in-app version of the Marketplace, you can reach them through the “Missing Points?” link at the bottom of their list of offers. If you are going through Tapjoy.com, please go to the “Help” link at the top-right corner of the page. From there, the “Contact Customer Support” button will allow you to submit your issue. No matter the route, your issue will get to their Support team who will respond to you as quickly as they are able.

Regards

Saad

Tapjoy Support

Ive clicked that link and typed in my stuff iver a week ago, no email no nothing.

BodMaster
01-10-2012, 09:18 AM
Be persistent buddy, especially if nothing's still coming through, you need to keep building it up for bigger and better things ;)

Swimmingstar
01-10-2012, 08:59 PM
I kept doing the Zaarly offer and a bunch of others to get 5 plat yesterday. Except I only got 2. And once I did many offers, no plat. Tapjoy never replied except for an automated message saying they would reply as soon as possible.

ckjuicyj82
01-10-2012, 09:16 PM
Make sure you read what the offer entails. For example; some offers require you to just download an app, most you have to run the app, some you have to buy, some you need to do a specific task in the app like building or making something, or even playing the app on the following day.

Swimmingstar
01-10-2012, 10:23 PM
Yeah I followed instructions.