To bring para back

Fsuryo
10-22-2019, 10:48 AM
Move on.

Your welcome.

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk

Encryptions
10-22-2019, 11:05 AM
This was asked alot before and it gets turned down every time.

QuaseT
10-22-2019, 11:40 AM
Use a precise chaos jewel. There you go.

Encryptions
10-22-2019, 11:48 AM
Right, precise chaos way cheaper than para to. It costs 900k-1mil for a precise chaos as to para people are offering 100m+ for. Don't know if its for real but the offers are there.

Tuhguhbuhbuh
10-22-2019, 12:44 PM

Doesn't the first para give you a bonus and the rest the norm.

Gaprisha
10-22-2019, 01:13 PM
Doesn't the first para give you a bonus and the rest the norm.

yea the 1st para gave a bonus of +5dmg.

Player4L
10-22-2019, 01:23 PM
We need a stronger para

QuaseT
10-22-2019, 02:22 PM
The problem is that para gives 2dmg +5.5 bonus base dmg which was not that much back then but now with this high Bonus dmg% its of the scale compared to other gems. Thats why it can be slotted into lvl46 gear max. Use a precise chaos, its a balanced jewel for dmg. A new para would be too op for gear nowadays.

Oakmaiden
10-22-2019, 04:59 PM
We are fast approaching 2020. That’s the future. Para is in the past, plz move on!

Player4L
10-22-2019, 11:39 PM
We are fast approaching 2020. That’s the future. Para is in the past, plz move on!

Dude a stronger para sir is the future why so negative

Creepiest
10-22-2019, 11:58 PM
+1 with different glow to old para

Silentkill
10-23-2019, 02:12 AM
+1 to a para which does something else than boost dmg

Spooked
10-23-2019, 03:19 AM
Para should not return
Why not? Because of the same reason why theyre already cutting down on auras.
Not everyone plays on a high end device, those people had enough struggles with zhulong.
Now imagine if every player had the new/old para aura.
First of all, whats the point? You wouldnt be original anyway and this will only hurt the players with lower end devices even more.
If you want the para effect simply buy it out of auction, because rereleasing it is simply a bad idea.

Think about others aswell

Cheers

Lim Weibin
10-23-2019, 04:20 AM
Don’t bring back the para gem ever please.

LegendaryLeo
10-23-2019, 04:35 AM
create something fresh and refreshing never seen before, if u live in the past, then whats the point of trying to change the future?

Player4L
10-23-2019, 08:46 AM
create something fresh and refreshing never seen before, if u live in the past, then whats the point of trying to change the future?

Hello sir im from the past how are you how's your future going sir

Player4L
10-23-2019, 08:49 AM
Para should not return
Why not? Because of the same reason why theyre already cutting down on auras.
Not everyone plays on a high end device, those people had enough struggles with zhulong.
Now imagine if every player had the new/old para aura.
First of all, whats the point? You wouldnt be original anyway and this will only hurt the players with lower end devices even more.
If you want the para effect simply buy it out of auction, because rereleasing it is simply a bad idea.

Think about others aswell

Cheers

You saying you don't have a 1k dollars device you sure take care of your money

Spooked
10-23-2019, 08:53 AM
You seem very materialistic and selfish.
This comment really does prove how toxic and blinded you are.
No, not everyone has 1000 dollars to spend on a device, maybe you do, good for you.
But think about others aswell, newsflash: the world doesnt revolve around you.

Cheers

Player4L
10-23-2019, 08:57 AM
Everyone knows they don't wanna bring the super holly paracelsus jewel cause they farm it on different accounts up to 10 or so that is the only reason sir imo it should be a bound para no tradable or stashable and once u socket there is no going back it should be a plat tier reward everyone happy

Player4L
10-23-2019, 09:03 AM
You seem very materialistic and selfish.
This comment really does prove how toxic and blinded you are.
No, not everyone has 1000 dollars to spend on a device, maybe you do, good for you.
But think about others aswell, newsflash: the world doesnt revolve around you.

Cheers

Dude i also do not own a 1k dollar device we on the same boat you sure make a final judgment of others and yet u suggest to think about others hmmm klaus

Oakmaiden
10-23-2019, 09:19 AM
Blah blah blah

LegendaryLeo
10-23-2019, 09:46 AM
lmao player4L you are probably just another of those kids who missed the opportunity in 2016 and now want to exploit the hardwork of the people who truly earned the gem. So much easier to earn gold now for kids like you who go to endgame and probably have millions, if para is rereleased, its value will drop and the opposite effect of you crying over why it drops will then occur. It probably is just advantageous for people like you who dont really care about whether people are affected externally or even in real life by the greater addition of these gems.

Player4L
10-23-2019, 10:18 AM
lmao player4L you are probably just another of those kids who missed the opportunity in 2016 and now want to exploit the hardwork of the people who truly earned the gem. So much easier to earn gold now for kids like you who go to endgame and probably have millions, if para is rereleased, its value will drop and the opposite effect of you crying over why it drops will then occur. It probably is just advantageous for people like you who dont really care about whether people are affected externally or even in real life by the greater addition of these gems.

My good sir what you trying to say here is that you farm para on various accounts hmmm you just auto your self my good sir i said no tradable or stashable everyone happy don't you agree mr smarty pants?

LegendaryLeo
10-23-2019, 10:39 AM
My good sir what you trying to say here is that you farm para on various accounts hmmm you just auto your self my good sir i said no tradable or stashable everyone happy don't you agree mr smarty pants?

whats even more hilarious is this entirety of this post was nonsensical.