PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for pets passive abilities

Lethoiun
10-22-2019, 12:46 PM
So, I remember asking for pets to have more damage so they actually contribute in higher maps. Which they did do with the heroic pets, so that was cool. I like the damage boost but I think their passives should have additional benefits and stuff.

So my suggestion is a gear slot for pets, like a relic for example. not with stats tho but like extensions on passive abilities.
Examples:
every five sec heal the hero
25% chance on attack to idk launch a fireball
just to give you an idea of what we could have

any thoughts or suggestions?

Gridlock140
10-22-2019, 04:28 PM
So, I remember asking for pets to have more damage so they actually contribute in higher maps. Which they did do with the heroic pets, so that was cool. I like the damage boost but I think their passives should have additional benefits and stuff.

So my suggestion is a gear slot for pets, like a relic for example. not with stats tho but like extensions on passive abilities.
Examples:

any thoughts or suggestions?If you did that, there would be no point in having any other pet in stable.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Lethoiun
10-22-2019, 09:28 PM
If you did that, there would be no point in having any other pet in stable.

Pets will still have original passives, it's just a slight add on. That's what we thought about egg slotting, but people still use a variety of base pets.

THE GOLDEN KING
10-22-2019, 10:25 PM

Examples:

I like the idea, a small but effective extension for passive would be pretty cool for the pets. Kinda like adding awakenings to them.
+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lethoiun
10-24-2019, 10:57 AM
any more thoughts

slaaayerrr
10-24-2019, 11:38 AM
i was always thinking about pet which has chance to pull mobs by autoattacks (but not working on bosses/players)

Vvildfire
10-24-2019, 03:04 PM
any more thoughts

I'd like the opposite, I want a pet that has a Zhulong level aura that picks up items :D

Lethoiun
10-26-2019, 03:42 PM
I'd like the opposite, I want a pet that has a Zhulong level aura that picks up items :D

just an aura for you? Maybe aura relic slots for pets will work for you

Vvildfire
10-27-2019, 09:54 AM
just an aura for you? Maybe aura relic slots for pets will work for you

Not a literal visible aura, a range that picks up anything on the ground inside it, that's as big as Zhulong's aura

nevercan
10-27-2019, 02:03 PM
Not a literal visible aura, a range that picks up anything on the ground inside it, that's as big as Zhulong's aura

that would be very usefull, i dont want to know how much energy essences and other loot i leave in maps because pets are so slow -_-

Motherless_Child
10-28-2019, 08:26 AM

Examples:

When it comes to pet passives, I've noticed that Mariodos' passive is pretty effective, no matter the level of the pet.... The banish is very effective and maybe something like that would be a good way to keep balance with new pets that are continually released....... I personally do not depend on passives at this point (I only do PVE) but, a passive like Mariodos' banish is something that can remain effective numerous caps later.......... Just my opinion but, long lasting passives that can withstand time (like banish) would be cool.............

Gridlock140
10-28-2019, 08:28 AM
I'd like the opposite, I want a pet that has a Zhulong level aura that picks up items :DOkay, I like this. But then again it'll promote botting more for the ones with zhulong because it'll be even easier to farm items since the aura is so big.

Badzauberer
10-29-2019, 12:02 AM
my old idea.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?452938-more-and-more-new-pets!!!

Lethoiun
10-29-2019, 12:21 AM
my old idea.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?452938-more-and-more-new-pets!!!

I don't mean new pets, but an item that improves passive in pet you slot

Badzauberer
10-29-2019, 01:18 AM
I don't mean new pets, but an item that improves passive in pet you slot

ik but you can make the pet passive on my thread as an item that can be slot into other pet passive or just make a pet passive slot like pet AA and pet HB. btw i alrdy said its an old idea. too lazy to retype.