PDA

View Full Version : Navygreen?

Skeletonlord
12-27-2011, 04:12 AM
Guys, haven't made a thread in a few days due to me being with family, so I havent been on for a few days. I was looking through forums just now, and came across a Navygreen post. I remembered her name, and was wondering if she still comes on the forums at all, or in game? Anyone who has speaken to her recently could you post here about it.

Thanks, skeletonlord

Edit: This may be wrong place to make this, sorry, thought this would be best to put it.

Cahaun
12-27-2011, 04:13 AM
Yea I liked the navygreen posts not only because they are hard to read but because navygreen is a good person and has good feedback.

Econodeath
12-27-2011, 10:33 AM
I havn't seen navygreen on forums or in game for quite a while.
Its a shame I really liked navy....
Hopefully just taking a break and we will see again

CrimsonTider
12-27-2011, 11:34 AM
Been discussed in numerous other threads. Has not been on forums since the day after they made GoA. Other than that, noone knows what happened.

Skeletonlord
12-27-2011, 11:44 AM
Been discussed in numerous other threads. Has not been on forums since the day after they made GoA. Other than that, noone knows what happened.

maybe has quit for a while?

WoundedEagle
12-27-2011, 11:48 AM
She also has kids and a family. So let's not make any assumptions ;) and I made a thread in Off-Topic a while ago about this :P but for those who think she left right after GoA, you are mistaken. The guild 'Virtue' said she was sick a few days after she was granted the award. She was off for a few days and came on for a bit. She could be very very ill, I don't know. But I know she was sick and was on often after granted the position.