PDA

View Full Version : New character: enchantER

rinny
12-27-2011, 04:39 AM
I was thinking that instead of only enchantress in the game, we could put a male Mage in the game.so boys who want magical powers for their male character can be this male Mage. And for those of u who think having a bird or a bear as a int. stat, I think they look a little ugly like holding a staff, wearing a demonic or croc eye bracer and wearing a elven helmet. I hope some STS worker can see this message and approve of my idea.

GELLIO77
12-27-2011, 09:28 AM
there has been a suggestion like this before but in the form of when you go to the magic mirror there is the choice of a male face, i also think that when making a new character you should get the choice of picking a gender

Veoveoveo
12-27-2011, 09:47 AM
I was thinking that instead of only enchantress in the game, we could put a male Mage in the game.so boys who want magical powers for their male character can be this male Mage. And for those of u who think having a bird or a bear as a int. stat, I think they look a little ugly like holding a staff, wearing a demonic or croc eye bracer and wearing a elven helmet. I hope some STS worker can see this message and approve of my idea.

Yes, this idea has been suggested before. I will say this again: I do not think mages are "girls." They are simply elves, and "look like girls" to boys. Besides, birds nor bears are necessarily males.

Bird or bear with int stat? In my opinion, the game isn't about the looks of your avatar. It's about the person behind it. What if a cool-looking str bear hosts a game, then boots you with the reason: Too low lvl, or c'ya!
Then you come across a int bird and he let's you stay in the dungeon, and is very polite.

(The low level thing is made up; I'm not saying that you are low level).

Register
12-27-2011, 11:03 AM
I dont think an entire new character should be in order. If a boy wants magical powers, he makes a mage (;

RBeltran
12-27-2011, 11:36 AM

Do I sense a new character in the future?

Swimmingstar
12-27-2011, 12:29 PM

Do I sense a new character in the future?

That was there a year ago... More than a year actually.

RBeltran
12-27-2011, 12:41 PM
That was there a year ago... More than a year actually.

Lol I fail :/ Well with Humania coming up, who knows.

XghostzX
12-27-2011, 01:03 PM
Swimming is right, that NPC has been there for ages it feels like. Instead of making a whole new male mage, why not just have the option to choose between male and female? STS-- I know this is a fantasy-type MMO compared to star legends with real humans... but I really hate being called a girl, or "she" because I'm an enchantress.

rinny
12-27-2011, 07:28 PM
hmmmm...u guys make good reasons, i change my mind about it.