PDA

View Full Version : HALLOWEEN 2019 - Return to Carpenters! New Relic Loot!

Cinco
10-23-2019, 03:43 PM
The Hunters' 'secret' Halloween party in Carpenter's forgotten bookstore is no secret!

Descend upon the hapless humans and shred their Halloween festivities to bloody ribbons.

Defeat Event Bosses for new items including...

Level 51 Relic Loot:

+ Midnight Executioner of Pain
+ Garnet Slashers of Torment
+ Locrian Black Moon Amulet (+30 Blood per second)
+ Aolian Black Moon Bracelet (+5% Dodge)

Individual Leaderboard Event

Rush Carpenter's Bookstore to score Halloween Event points

Collect 15,000 points for Bronze Tier
Collect 75,000 points for Silver Tier
Collect 100,000 points for Gold Tier

Check your Lair to see your progress!

Bronze, Silver and Gold Tier Vanities:

+ Midnight Angel Set
+ Khyone Palu the Blue Nephilim

182837 182838

182839 182840

VENDOR IN SERGIO'S

When the event ends, head to Sergio's and browse his items.
Trade-friendly items are sold for Platinum; character-bound for Gold

Pricing
Gold Tier: 300 Platinum, 3MM Gold
Silver Tier: 400 Platinum, 6MM Gold
Bronze Tier: 500 Platinum, 9MM Gold

Event Timing
This event is scheduled to begin at 1:30pm Central on October 24th and run until November 7th.

littleaj
10-23-2019, 03:48 PM
Thanks cinco for the event

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

littleaj
10-23-2019, 03:50 PM
No vanity drops?

Fahrenheat
10-23-2019, 03:52 PM
Please, be sure that the New weapons(Not the gems) are EXTREMELY RARE and hard to get, so people wont be bored after 2 days and then start crying as always.

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk

Fahrenheat
10-23-2019, 03:56 PM
Also, could u please add Red Glassmask for Tier Prize(Or farmeable)+Red Ruby Order Ser(Raver Set but in red)? Those are the only ones left.

tusharreings
10-23-2019, 03:58 PM
The Hunters' 'secret' Halloween party in Carpenter's forgotten bookstore is no secret!

Descend upon the hapless humans and shred their Halloween festivities to bloody ribbons.

Level 51 Relic Loot:

+ Midnight Angel Set

182837 182838

182839 182840

VENDOR IN SERGIO'S

Pricing

Event Timing
This event is scheduled to begin at 1:30pm Central on October 24th and run until November 7th.Cool!
I wish nice and rare drops :-)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

blem
10-23-2019, 04:05 PM
Also, could u please add Red Glassmask for Tier Prize(Or farmeable)+Red Ruby Order Ser(Raver Set but in red)? Those are the only ones left.

that would be great to add!! pls do it cinco

littleaj
10-23-2019, 04:06 PM
He should make these vanitys droppable notice how the good vanitys are always sold for real money? Why dosint he put effort into droppable stuff :/

Santosh Elangadi
10-23-2019, 04:07 PM

Level 51 Relic Loot:

+ Midnight Angel Set

182837 182838

182839 182840

VENDOR IN SERGIO'S

Pricing

Event Timing
This event is scheduled to begin at 1:30pm Central on October 24th and run until November 7th.Cinco, when can we expect trinity pet and recolored trinity pets???

tusharreings
10-23-2019, 04:08 PM
He should make these vanitys droppable notice how the good vanitys are always sold for real money? Why dosint he put effort into droppable stuff :/

Sent from my LG-G710 using TapatalkBasically they need something to run this game.
And they can do regular events with new ideas and a lot of new stuff, seriously i feel the events are boring and its same as the previous ones. . .

Fahrenheat
10-23-2019, 04:08 PM

Sent from my LG-G710 using TapatalkFirst of all, i always see u begging for this oml, and second, they already free, if u didnt read it say:"Character-Bound Ones for Gold"

littleaj
10-23-2019, 04:09 PM
First of all, i always see u begging for this oml, and second, they already free, if u didnt read it say:"Character-Bound Ones for Gold"

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante TapatalkNot everyone has that much gold dude

Fahrenheat
10-23-2019, 04:10 PM
Not everyone has that much gold dude

Sent from my LG-G710 using TapatalkFarm, is not hard, get the gems and sell em, get the weapon and sell em, try to get Gold Loot Equipment and Farm Gold too.

tusharreings
10-23-2019, 04:12 PM
Farm, is not hard, get the gems and sell em, get the weapon and sell em, try to get Gold Loot Equipment and Farm Gold too.

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante TapatalkYeah after gold loot ,i don't think 3m is a big amount even if u missed the gold events.

Santosh Elangadi
10-23-2019, 04:14 PM

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante TapatalkThere are many stuffs: Eg: Trinity pet and recolored trinity pets, Recolored moon shadow set, Blud set, Bounty Hunter Set....... Lol

Fahrenheat
10-23-2019, 04:15 PM
There are many stuffs: Eg: Trinity pet and recolored trinity pets, Recolored moon shadow set, Blud set, Bounty Hunter Set....... LolYeh but i mean, Blud Set is a recolor of Raver Set(Blue, Purple, Black, it still need a red one)

tusharreings
10-23-2019, 04:22 PM
Why do u guys focus on recolored pets and vanities-_-
Think of something new ,see page of Mezderak a lot of new ideas there which are cool.
The game is like -/#Eat - sleep - repeat. . . Make some new events like u did beach one for the first time.
Come with new ideas and do nice events ,this event is boring + same as previous ones lol

Fahrenheat
10-23-2019, 04:24 PM
Think of something new ,see page of Mezderak a lot of new ideas there which are cool.
The game is like -/#Eat - sleep - repeat. . . Make some new events like u did beach one for the first time.
Come with new ideas and do nice events ,this event is boring + same as previous ones lol

Sent from my SM-G955F using TapatalkLel accept it, if we hadn't got a new idea since 51 Cap, u really think is going to happen now? At least we can get op recolors of our favorites vanities.

tusharreings
10-23-2019, 04:26 PM
Lel accept it, if we hadn't got a new idea since 51 Cap, u really think is going to happen now? At least we can get op recolors of our favorites vanities.

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante TapatalkIf u don't tell them ,how they will know.
If u like new ideas u can support n if u like the old **** with recolored vanities u can put ya point.

flaoasek
10-23-2019, 04:30 PM

Level 51 Relic Loot:

+ Midnight Angel Set

182837 182838

182839 182840

VENDOR IN SERGIO'S

Pricing

Event Timing
This event is scheduled to begin at 1:30pm Central on October 24th and run until November 7th.Will there be old event clothes to sell? Or only this?

Enviado de meu SM-G532M usando o Tapatalk

Fahrenheat
10-23-2019, 04:31 PM
If u don't tell them ,how they will know.
If u like new ideas u can support n if u like the old **** with recolored vanities u can put ya point.

Sent from my SM-G955F using TapatalkBruh, we alrady told em like...How much...5 years? Almost anything of our ideas were added.

jaymt09
10-23-2019, 04:32 PM
Any other special vanity that won’t be involved on tier purchase?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tusharreings
10-23-2019, 04:33 PM
Bruh, we alrady told em like...How much...5 years? Almost anything of our ideas were added.

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante TapatalkYeah but i feel this time they will listen to us n ofc black and red color are always best ,all expensive items are red or black lol

Fahrenheat
10-23-2019, 04:33 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkPleaseeeee add Red Glassmask and Red Raver Set xD.

Bosy
10-23-2019, 04:34 PM

Sent from my SM-G955F using TapatalkI agree
it's boring to get the same vanities and pets but their colors r just different, and each colour has its own price too lol... we should get new ideas of vanities and also weapons, gems. it will be interesting

Sent from my HRY-LX1MEB using Tapatalk

Fahrenheat
10-23-2019, 04:35 PM
I agree
it's boring to get the same vanities and pets but their colors r just different, and each colour has its own price too lol... we should get new ideas of vanities and also weapons, gems. it will be interesting

Sent from my HRY-LX1MEB using TapatalkFlaming Fists! With their own attack animation!

flaoasek
10-23-2019, 04:36 PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkthis is one of my doubts

tusharreings
10-23-2019, 04:37 PM
I agree

Sent from my HRY-LX1MEB using TapatalkThanks and weapons do need some changes ,everytime a new weapon come n old weapons become just an aesthetical item, old weapons should have some changes so they can be used as the new ones.
Anyways its not a big issue but new idea is must to make a game more better.

flaoasek
10-23-2019, 04:38 PM
Flaming Fists! With their own attack animation!

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalkgood idea totally support xD

flaoasek
10-23-2019, 04:40 PM
Flaming Fists! With their own attack animation!

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalkgood idea totally support

themythrise
10-23-2019, 04:59 PM
Pleaseeeee add Red Glassmask and Red Raver Set xD.

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante TapatalkGetting recolored stuff of all DL vanities should not be aim. That will be weird and though recolored helix weapon is still nightmare in DL (many players already requested over the years). Cinco can't go against so called DL rich community(they are not even original owners of the helix).

When it comes to recolored helix, new drama begins.... We need innovation. ROFL!!!

Now recently introduced vanities on recolored items list. Cinco needs extra hands and courage.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

littleaj
10-23-2019, 05:01 PM
The problem with dl is the battle between rich and poor. Rich players always talk down to poor players and barely wanna be near them. People are so concerned about stuff being rare and how much it costs and that's what ruins dl.

themythrise
10-23-2019, 05:06 PM
Please, be sure that the New weapons(Not the gems) are EXTREMELY RARE and hard to get, so people wont be bored after 2 days and then start crying as always.

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante TapatalkThe most EXTREMELY RARE for you is Red Glassmask, For some others- Helix( recolored helix suggested by many including smokianlord in forum over the years). Congarts, your request is on pending list. Sarcastically, your request may be considered.(99.9% never Lol).

That's really wierd and unimaginable, recently introduced vanities are now on Recolored lists xD. It's as hard as simple but move on. Keep requesting. It's not the few players oriented game. Be positive.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Fahrenheat
10-23-2019, 05:13 PM
The most EXTREMELY RARE for you is Red Glassmask, For some others- Helix( recolored helix suggested by many including smokianlord in forum over the years). Congarts, your request is on pending list. Sarcastically, your request may be considered.(99.9% never Lol).

That's really wierd and unimaginable, recently introduced vanities are now on Recolored lists xD. It's as hard as simple but move on. Keep requesting. It's not the few players oriented game. Be positive.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using TapatalkI meant the chance of drop of the weapons lel.

Santosh Elangadi
10-23-2019, 05:15 PM
The problem with dl is the battle between rich and poor. Rich players always talk down to poor players and barely wanna be near them. People are so concerned about stuff being rare and how much it costs and that's what ruins dl.

Sent from my LG-G710 using TapatalkIts indeed as hard as simple like real life. That's how the people mindset. Rich always be rich. Poor always be poor.

DL needs innovation in game than vanities. Still wondering when they will introduce "Vanity Level up"? Weapon Level up system. At least that will make DL players keep in grinding.

They can introduce New Legendary Vanities, Pets too that can give awesome effects and abilities to the respective characters.

Keep DL alive!!! Its should not be an extinction.

Fahrenheat
10-23-2019, 05:17 PM

Sent from my LG-G710 using TapatalkMost rich don't want to be near "Poor" people bcoz all they do is beg and beg for items, if not, there would be no reason of this.

littleaj
10-23-2019, 05:20 PM
Most rich don't want to be near "Poor" people bcoz all they do is beg and beg for items, if not, there would be no reason of this.

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante TapatalkThats an assumption

Fahrenheat
10-23-2019, 05:52 PM
Thats an assumption

Sent from my LG-G710 using TapatalkIt's a fact lmao, from now on imma ss everytime somebody beg me for money.

littleaj
10-23-2019, 05:53 PM
It's a fact lmao, from now on imma ss everytime somebody beg me for money.

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante TapatalkOkay but i dont beg and im poor

Fahrenheat
10-23-2019, 05:58 PM
Okay but i dont beg and im poor

Sent from my LG-G710 using TapatalkI'm not talking about you.

littleaj
10-23-2019, 05:59 PM
I'm not talking about you.

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante TapatalkOkay good

littleaj
10-23-2019, 10:08 PM
Cinco is it 3m? Or 30m for gold tier

Fahrenheat
10-23-2019, 10:22 PM
Cinco is it 3m? Or 30m for gold tier

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk3m

littleaj
10-23-2019, 10:24 PM
3m

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante TapatalkOkay thank you

Tinkerbelldoll
10-24-2019, 12:33 AM
It would be great if you could please make wings their own item so we could wear with other stuff .. some of these tops ruin the beauty of the wings 😕

Uptosts
10-24-2019, 01:39 AM

Level 51 Relic Loot:

+ Midnight Angel Set

182837 182838

182839 182840

VENDOR IN SERGIO'S

Pricing

Event Timing
This event is scheduled to begin at 1:30pm Central on October 24th and run until November 7th.
Thank you for an event Cinco. :)

Does the "Midnight Angel Set" has effect?
While wearing full set that includes Top,legs, and Hat , I think the "black feather" type of effect would be nice.

Minionmaster
10-24-2019, 02:03 AM
Cinco pls make non-tradable items stashable

Thank you

Caosashe
10-24-2019, 02:19 AM
Tnx Cinco, you made my day!! :congratulatory: :excitement: :applause:

littleaj
10-24-2019, 01:51 PM
Cinco please make the event single player! I know it sounds like im crying. But the whole party mode ruins everything people using speed boost outfits get to the boss before me and kill him meaning i dont get loot..and there is times when i join the mission and boss is already dead..please make it solo

Fahrenheat
10-24-2019, 02:15 PM
Cinco please make the event single player! I know it sounds like im crying. But the whole party mode ruins everything people using speed boost outfits get to the boss before me and kill him meaning i dont get loot..and there is times when i join the mission and boss is already dead..please make it solo

Sent from my LG-G710 using TapatalkThere's is an Elixir Vendor in Old Town, please at least try to think a bit.

littleaj
10-24-2019, 02:34 PM
Cincos mad at me so ill stop

jaymt09
10-24-2019, 03:05 PM
Old drops like wisp pets need to go, murder all’s and such.. this has become trash in game.. please get new drop......

Ouefa
10-24-2019, 03:09 PM
Hi Cinco Firstly thank you for all your hard work. This is my first time posting so here goes. I was really looking forward to this event and I have to say I’m disappointed. I’m really hating it so far. Might have been better if it had been individual and not groups of ppl. When you get in many times ppl have already killed everything and left. So pretty pointless. Ppl end up paying for nothing really which seems unfair.
Please bring back an event like last Winters fur coat event it was fun and people were rewarded for effort put in. So far it was the best event by far that I have experienced. Thanks

Fahrenheat
10-24-2019, 03:22 PM
Hi Cinco Firstly thank you for all your hard work. This is my first time posting so here goes. I was really looking forward to this event and I have to say I’m disappointed. I’m really hating it so far. Might have been better if it had been individual and not groups of ppl. When you get in many times ppl have already killed everything and left. So pretty pointless. Ppl end up paying for nothing really which seems unfair.
Please bring back an event like last Winters fur coat event it was fun and people were rewarded for effort put in. So far it was the best event by far that I have experienced. ThanksFor me the best was Withering Realm Event

jaymt09
10-24-2019, 10:02 PM

Level 51 Relic Loot:

+ Midnight Angel Set

182837 182838

182839 182840

VENDOR IN SERGIO'S

Pricing

Event Timing

Is it me or are just relic 46 gems dropping?? What is wrong with this event.. Cinco can u get on this because it’s annoying to have gone almost all day farming n just seeing gems 46 relic drop.. we need lvl 51 relics and new drops not old ones.... geeezzzzz

Fahrenheat
10-24-2019, 10:04 PM
I think it's okay, having really hard drops motivate people to farm and u can also have that orgasm feeling when u finally drop it xD

jaymt09
10-24-2019, 10:05 PM
I think it's okay, having really hard drops motivate people to farm and u can also have that orgasm feeling when u finally drop it xD

Lmao orgasm wow...

Fahrenheat
10-24-2019, 10:06 PM
Lmao orgasm wow...

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIt's just a joke, but let's admit it, when u get a really hard drop u feel really good.

Fahrenheat
10-24-2019, 11:05 PM
Cinco could u tell us what are the New Weapons base stats? And also if new vanities are gonna have a bonus buff or Something?

Sthellanarnia
10-24-2019, 11:48 PM

Level 51 Relic Loot:

+ Midnight Angel Set

182837 182838

182839 182840

VENDOR IN SERGIO'S

Pricing

Event Timing

Fixed the drop weapons!

namca
10-25-2019, 03:22 AM
i think event has sm bug ..
nothing level 51 drops nd as far vanity all re old ones ..
cinco check it please bro !

Santosh Elangadi
10-25-2019, 05:42 AM
It would be great if you could please make wings their own item so we could wear with other stuff .. some of these tops ruin the beauty of the wings [emoji53]Yeah. Wings should be separate part so that will enhances beauty of other vanities and you can customize for your own fashion.

bladescythe
10-25-2019, 07:34 AM
Please fix the server issue.... always get disconnected after killing boss and im always on 700ms which is weird since my internet is fast. I even did a speed test... PLEASE FIX THIS AND INCREASE DROP RATE.... This game is dyign LMAO. do something

blem
10-25-2019, 08:49 AM
No one getting locrian/aeolian or the new relic weapons. We getting black moon gems 41 and 46 like past year event lol

Lastgoodbyes
10-25-2019, 09:29 AM
Yeah.. lol only relic weapon drops are only gold machetes unless this is a bug then maybe gold machete relic drops should be removed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

jaymt09
10-25-2019, 11:36 AM
Lots of relics dropping now but still all just 46 lvl..... cinco when are u bringing the 51 relics smh.....

Adamizsilly
10-25-2019, 11:56 AM
Another year. Another disappointment. Good job spacetime scammers. See ya in December for another tragedy. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191025/11bc01f18f8a57ce4570a5979400a525.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

IShootFirst
10-25-2019, 12:33 PM
Another year. Another disappointment. Good job spacetime scammers. See ya in December for another tragedy. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191025/11bc01f18f8a57ce4570a5979400a525.jpg

This guy is irksome and rude

DefinitelyNot
10-25-2019, 12:36 PM

Why do you play the game if you're that disappointed ? Find a different one that won't disappoint you.

jaymt09
10-25-2019, 12:45 PM
Why do you play the game if you're that disappointed ? Find a different one that won't disappoint you.

He already did n came to see this bs event with junk drops..

Adamizsilly
10-25-2019, 12:51 PM
This guy is irksome and rude

If the truth bothers you so much I have a tip for you. Do. Not. Reply.
^-^ have a nice day!

Adamizsilly
10-25-2019, 12:53 PM

Oh I quit. I decided to pop in and contribute to the community with my whining,rudeness and crying. Seems like a lot of people are doing it. I figured I need to jump in.
Lovely to see people get riled up over my posts as always! ^-^

jaymt09
10-25-2019, 01:07 PM
Of course cinco replies to AL comments yet still not commenting on DL players complains.. DL seems to be the least of cares for developers yet they could profit a lot for this game... instead their ignoring...

blem
10-25-2019, 01:16 PM
Still the same nothing changed after the update!

Cinco
10-25-2019, 01:34 PM
The loot is there for Level 51 but there is something wrong with the boss level (which is making things work strangely with respect to the loot he offers). Working on a fix for this now.

blem
10-25-2019, 01:43 PM
The loot is there for Level 51 but there is something wrong with the boss level (which is making things work strangely with respect to the loot he offers). Working on a fix for this now.

thaaanks cinco!!

Fahrenheat
10-25-2019, 01:59 PM
The loot is there for Level 51 but there is something wrong with the boss level (which is making things work strangely with respect to the loot he offers). Working on a fix for this now.Love u lel.

jaymt09
10-25-2019, 02:00 PM
Thank you cinco

namca
10-25-2019, 03:31 PM
U c? Cinco cares for us xd
Thank u Cinco :)

jaymt09
10-25-2019, 06:12 PM
Now lvl 51 relics drop rate need to decrease lmao

Fahrenheat
10-25-2019, 08:02 PM
As always people cry, and when they get what they want they cry again lel

•<•
•>•
•,<,•
•,>,•

jaymt09
10-25-2019, 10:25 PM
As always people cry, and when they get what they want they cry again lel

•<•
•>•
•,<,•
•,>,•

No one was crying, simply there was a bug with only lvl 41-46 relics dropping.. we reported.. wasn’t expecting for lvl 51 relics to drop like crazy so get ur statement right.

Fahrenheat
10-25-2019, 10:41 PM
No one was crying, simply there was a bug with only lvl 41-46 relics dropping.. we reported.. wasn’t expecting for lvl 51 relics to drop like crazy so get ur statement right.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkJust a joke bruh, chill, and ik there was a bug.

bladescythe
10-25-2019, 11:23 PM
Please fix your server Cinco... Getting random DC while playing is not fun...

Winifred
10-26-2019, 12:22 AM
much better from yesterday for sure. thanks for fixing whatever needed fixing. later 🤘🏼💚

jscolaro41
10-26-2019, 02:18 AM
Cinco can you plz add orange antler mask with black eyes and smoke to sergios like you added black antler couple yrs back

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

jscolaro41
10-26-2019, 02:28 AM
Would also be nice if we could use our powers out of pve/pvp on mobile devices

Playerzero
10-26-2019, 02:31 AM
I have a question: will gold purchased vanity be stashable?

jscolaro41
10-26-2019, 02:40 AM
I have a question: will gold purchased vanity be stashable? hopefully and hopefully someday Cinco makes all character bound items stashable At least. I would like to stash and wear on my other alts instead of having to do 4 toons to 100k points

jscolaro41
10-26-2019, 03:03 AM
Plz bring back orange ghost that spawns instead of room with greedy *** players in it. Back in 2013 events were free to play and fun and the most plat vanity was back then was 50plat now u wanting 500 to 1.2k plats

IShootFirst
10-26-2019, 04:50 AM
If the truth bothers you so much I have a tip for you. Do. Not. Reply.
^-^ have a nice day!

You dont get it. You're one of the people who went no where in the game for years until Cinco and others brought items for plat, for you to buy and have some items. So I dont see the point of you complaining, you should be thankful forever

IShootFirst
10-26-2019, 04:52 AM
He already did n came to see this bs event with junk drops..

Same for you. You're poor you're nobody you only got rich by spending plat bcz Cinco made items cost plat yet you still complain
Sit down both of you for real lol just be thankful

Fahrenheat
10-26-2019, 07:59 AM
hopefully and hopefully someday Cinco makes all character bound items stashable At least. I would like to stash and wear on my other alts instead of having to do 4 toons to 100k points
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using TapatalkI saw a mechanic in a game called AQ Worlds, and there was some types of ítems called "AC Items"(Items bought with Adventure Coins, The premium money of the game)

The thing is that in the game, when u want to delete your AC Items u can't, but u can put them in the bank(Stash).

And the whole point is that when u put ur AC Items there, they not use any space of your bank(Is like an infinite stash for just some items)

It would be cool to see this mechanic for Character-Bound Items, because for people who doesnt have more characters in a same account, is kinda stressful because i personally have most of my inventory filled up with Character-Bound Items.

Lastgoodbyes
10-26-2019, 09:21 AM
The loot is there for Level 51 but there is something wrong with the boss level (which is making things work strangely with respect to the loot he offers). Working on a fix for this now.Cinco think u can buff the midnight sword a little bit of dps? and also fix the knockback proc which has the yellow glow that does nothing.. shouldnt it be poison? garnets so far seem the only weapon to go..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Fahrenheat
10-26-2019, 09:37 AM
Cinco think u can buff the midnight sword a little bit of dps? and also fix the knockback proc which has the yellow glow that does nothing.. shouldnt it be poison? garnets so far seem the only weapon to go..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using TapatalkAlso i think it's a bug, but when u get the Speed Buff Proc from Midnight Sword it automatically removes ur Haste pet(If u have it equipped)

jaymt09
10-26-2019, 02:49 PM
Same for you. You're poor you're nobody you only got rich by spending plat bcz Cinco made items cost plat yet you still complain
Sit down both of you for real lol just be thankful

Actually no I became rich way before spending plat on game.. obtaining hammer back in 2013 and 3x undeads.. come to me like u know me kid.. u know nothing.

DefinitelyNot
10-26-2019, 04:28 PM
Of course cinco replies to AL comments yet still not commenting on DL players complains.. DL seems to be the least of cares for developers yet they could profit a lot for this game... instead their ignoring...

If you dont like it then dont play it's so simple.. many of us are enjoying the event the way it is and cinco please dont listen to these clowns
S who dont want the game to be alive, dont decrease the drop rates let everyone have those drops so everyone can PvP and have their chance at experiencing the game completely.

IShootFirst
10-26-2019, 04:36 PM
Actually no I became rich way before spending plat on game.. obtaining hammer back in 2013 and 3x undeads.. come to me like u know me kid.. u know nothing.

Mate.. I know everything about you. You're irrelevant and even if there were old players around still, they would still not know you you low level pvp noob lol. Unfortunately I know you and you've barely had serrated axes and a black band. Just stop pretending and sit down, I wouldn't have had to say this stuff if you didn't keep crying and complaining about Cinco's events
I just wanted to make you sit down and realize how much good Cinco has done for you by giving your poor bums the opportunity to be rich. Same goes for your friend that got banned. He had a red band and a black band only after playing the game for 4 years until God Cinco made it possible to buy items for plat then you people started getting out of your caves. Sit down. Stop complaining, you irritate people. Leave if all you do is complain I'm sick of seeing people crying how about you enjoy the events this game offers

jscolaro41
10-26-2019, 08:42 PM
Lol shots fired. Man down man down

Fahrenheat
10-26-2019, 08:44 PM
Mate.. I know everything about you. You're irrelevant and even if there were old players around still, they would still not know you you low level pvp noob lol. Unfortunately I know you and you've barely had serrated axes and a black band. Just stop pretending and sit down, I wouldn't have had to say this stuff if you didn't keep crying and complaining about Cinco's events
I just wanted to make you sit down and realize how much good Cinco has done for you by giving your poor bums the opportunity to be rich. Same goes for your friend that got banned. He had a red band and a black band only after playing the game for 4 years until God Cinco made it possible to buy items for plat then you people started getting out of your caves. Sit down. Stop complaining, you irritate people. Leave if all you do is complain I'm sick of seeing people crying how about you enjoy the events this game offersBoom. Somebody call the ambulance, because this has just made a lethal injurie!