PDA

View Full Version : Making the gold max limit by 1 Billion

Sharky04
10-24-2019, 09:26 AM
So hello there, sometimes ive been strugling selling items that are worth 100m+ , as far i know some players are also trying to use these to scam other. I also have a friend who have been scammed for selling 100m+ items.. I think this idea will be good

Thank you all :D

Sent from my PRA-LX2 using Tapatalk

Azerothraven
10-24-2019, 09:28 AM
So hello there, sometimes ive been strugling selling items that are worth 100m+ , as far i know some players are also trying to use these to scam other. I also have a friend who have been scammed for selling 100m+ items.. I think this idea will be good

So Instead of being scammed 100m+, you wanna get scammed for 1 billion+?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Itzitz
10-24-2019, 09:32 AM
use collateral always

Sent from my SM-J500H using Tapatalk

Sharky04
10-24-2019, 09:34 AM
So Instead of being scammed 100m+, you wanna get scammed for 1 billion+?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkWell if that happens, ill suggest again to make it to 2b xD.

Look bro im just suggesting here, i just want to increase the gold limmit in the trade system its so hard to buy/sell 100m+ items :(

Azerothraven
10-24-2019, 09:37 AM
Well if that happens, ill suggest again to make it to 2b xD.

Look bro im just suggesting here, i just want to increase the gold limmit in the trade system its so hard to buy/sell 100m+ items :(

Haha I get ya. I was kidding :)

But I think it’s a feature not many people needs. But it would be nice to have for the rich but it could lead to some price manipulating etc

picklewickles
10-24-2019, 09:55 AM

Sent from my PRA-LX2 using TapatalkThis has been requested so many times and tbh i don't really see this happening sts likes people getting scammed

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

swoutttt
10-24-2019, 09:56 AM
+1

The 100m limit is outdated.

Lim Weibin
10-24-2019, 10:06 AM
Thank you for voicing out.

Encryptions
10-24-2019, 10:06 AM
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?435269-Max-gold-limit-999m-on-character

Yes, indeed please add this.^^^

zeptifyx
10-24-2019, 10:14 AM
-1 with people having 1b and people start auc posting at 400m+ this game will literally die in seconds

picklewickles
10-24-2019, 10:21 AM
-1 with people having 1b and people start auc posting at 400m+ this game will literally die in seconds

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThats 100% true people already complain about this game being p2w and if they raise the cap to 1b people will only consider it even more p2w

QuaseT
10-24-2019, 11:40 AM
Even if its 1b some vanities cost more than that already and they will keep rising with inflation and rarity. All gear can be bought savely tho. -1

Risinglegendx
10-24-2019, 12:01 PM
-1, instead, more gold sinks need introduced, and inflation needs dealt with.

Sent from my SM-S757BL using Tapatalk

Encryptions
10-24-2019, 12:07 PM
If poor people knew our rich problems. So instead of inventory 999mil do stash 999m instead. No to auction list limit 999m. If you disagree on stash 999m than that just shows you are bored and are trying to ruin something or jealous.

slaaayerrr
10-24-2019, 12:59 PM
why it should be limit, some sets already 1b+

THE GOLDEN KING
10-24-2019, 03:20 PM
Just increase the Cap to 200m?

Azerothraven
10-24-2019, 07:30 PM
Lb vanities are scam. Don’t buy them.

Dunno
10-24-2019, 07:49 PM
Lb vanities are scam. Don’t buy them.

Woah there... Are you mad you're unable to purchase them at "low" price so you can sell them overpriced? Gotcha

Encryptions
10-24-2019, 07:55 PM
Thats 100% true people already complain about this game being p2w and if they raise the cap to 1b people will only consider it even more p2w

Actually if the cap rises it is less pay to win. You have to use Plat in order to buy characters so you can store 99m on them. If you have one char to hold it all then you do not have to pay plat to hold gold.

Lim Weibin
10-24-2019, 08:42 PM
Thank you for voicing out.

Why not just increase the gold limit capacity in stash only and not in auction? If that’s even possible...

Kakashis
10-24-2019, 09:02 PM
I remember when I started this game 9.99m was the max. Never did I think it would be over 100m

Draxxerr
10-24-2019, 11:56 PM
Or have a system where you set up a smart contract

Overgrown
10-25-2019, 04:35 AM
The game is p2w from the very start tho

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Obiira
10-25-2019, 05:30 AM
-1 Disagree

Encryptions
10-25-2019, 08:06 AM
I would like to see a brief of a good reason as to why you people do not want a 1bil gold cap. We already have vanities worth 1.5bil+, we are just asking for the inventory limit to be 999m. Not the auction, that can stay 99m. Don't say it will make the game even more pay to win because that is false. You have to pay money to get plat so you can buy character slots so you can put 100m on them.
No, it will not increase item prices, the thing that increases those is a thing called Supply and Demand. Vanities are already over 1b, there is no stopping it unless sts break their promise and bring them back.
We are just trying to save time, save our selves from being scammed, and use less alts.
Put your self in this situation; if you had 0 plat and 1.5bil gold but only 14 characters then I guarantee you would be asking for a 1b cap to. You would not buy anything because you are saving up on gold also you are filled with tons of items you need to sell. 14 chars 1.4b, stash 100m. You can not hold more gold anywhere, if you trust someone with gold then they will run faster than a guy with his butt on fire.

Vvildfire
10-25-2019, 11:00 AM
I would like to see a brief of a good reason as to why you people do not want a 1bil gold cap. We already have vanities worth 1.5bil+, we are just asking for the inventory limit to be 999m. Not the auction, that can stay 99m. Don't say it will make the game even more pay to win because that is false. You have to pay money to get plat so you can buy character slots so you can put 100m on them.
No, it will not increase item prices, the thing that increases those is a thing called Supply and Demand. Vanities are already over 1b, there is no stopping it unless sts break their promise and bring them back.
We are just trying to save time, save our selves from being scammed, and use less alts.
Put your self in this situation; if you had 0 plat and 1.5bil gold but only 14 characters then I guarantee you would be asking for a 1b cap to. You would not buy anything because you are saving up on gold also you are filled with tons of items you need to sell. 14 chars 1.4b, stash 100m. You can not hold more gold anywhere, if you trust someone with gold then they will run faster than a guy with his butt on fire.

That sounds good.
My dream is to have this type of problems :D

Btw, you can get character slots for story tokens or other tokens in game without paying. I have I think at least 10 toons with 500 inventory slots each! All for free. All useless but imagine how many I could have if I spend those story tokens on even more toons!

THE GOLDEN KING
10-25-2019, 11:39 AM

I think the reason why sts doesn’t do it, is because it will cause more scams? Something like that, I’m all in for 1bil gold cap though.

Encryptions
10-25-2019, 11:45 AM
I think the reason why sts doesn’t do it, is because it will cause more scams? Something like that, I’m all in for 1bil gold cap though.

You got to trade 400m gold for one vanity, so you got to trade 4 times 100m to a random guy you met. At the 300m trade he just leaves with your gold. 1b cap you do one trade of 400m for it.

THE GOLDEN KING
10-25-2019, 11:54 AM
You got to trade 400m gold for one vanity, so you got to trade 4 times 100m to a random guy you met. At the 300m trade he just leaves with your gold. 1b cap you do one trade of 400m for it.

It’s they’re logic, not mine. The 1 billion gold cap was already suggested on ‘Al suggestions list 2.0’ in the beginning of this year. I’m pretty sure they’ve thought about it, but they haven’t done anything about it yet, for reasons “unknown”. A few reasons The Community came up with it would lead to ‘more scams’, and ‘super inflation’.

It would be nice to see some Devs input on why they haven’t done this already.

zeptifyx
10-25-2019, 07:15 PM
You say that it won’t cause inflation... “supply & demand” does that. Yet you richies loot a new Arcane Artifact and jump the price straight to 50m. Supply and Demand play a part in collector based items, meaning items that become unlootable and collected by players eventually. Smfh... its a problem in the real world too, the rich only push to get richer until there’s no stopping them. You all want more gold on your characters to inflate items even more. Next thing you know, new arcane for 81 will drop and it’ll be 99m just for the weapon.... which is literally pointless. Endgame should not get more & more expensive, if anything it should’ve been a straight road of pricing.. while items that fall off & are unused drop in price & items that become rare & demand is still high prices go up. It’s just profit profit profit. Then you call out “poor” people like a true unprofessional ;) come on man, “rich people problems” like there are 100’s of problems with this game before we have to worry about you richies who basically can buy or do anything at this point. Help your community not yourselves for once.

Encryptions
10-25-2019, 09:08 PM
You say that it won’t cause inflation... “supply & demand” does that. Yet you richies loot a new Arcane Artifact and jump the price straight to 50m. Supply and Demand play a part in collector based items, meaning items that become unlootable and collected by players eventually. Smfh... its a problem in the real world too, the rich only push to get richer until there’s no stopping them. You all want more gold on your characters to inflate items even more. Next thing you know, new arcane for 81 will drop and it’ll be 99m just for the weapon.... which is literally pointless. Endgame should not get more & more expensive, if anything it should’ve been a straight road of pricing.. while items that fall off & are unused drop in price & items that become rare & demand is still high prices go up. It’s just profit profit profit. Then you call out “poor” people like a true unprofessional ;) come on man, “rich people problems” like there are 100’s of problems with this game before we have to worry about you richies who basically can buy or do anything at this point. Help your community not yourselves for once.

I do help people in the community, check the post below my profile, my youtube channel, also people pm me in game a ton for help. I get over 30pms from people within 45mins of me being online. The reason rich people don't want to help is because the poor people always expect things handed directly to them. They never want to work for their stuff like we had to, but we work and become successful and they expect us to bend over hand and foot for them.
I help people with maps they either up and leave and say nothing or beg for items right after I help them complete a map.
The disrespect we get from people is the reason why many rich guys don't want to help. Why help people if you are just going to get disrespected
I am going into the army soon and I wanted to inform everyone because there are people who do care. I made a video about it and most of the comments are people begging for gold or items or giveaways before I go. Its not like I'll be gone for ever, its just 9 weeks of basic training (HELL) and 45 weeks of AIT which basic training I will be on a plane to Missouri and AIT is in Flordia. 17C will be my job, I qualify for 40+ jobs which is a ton for one person. My recruiter was very surprised because out of 13 years of him recruiting I have been the only one to qualify for 40+ jobs and 17c. Most people qualify for 10-15 easy jobs, I haven't even went to MEPs yet.

Smocked
10-26-2019, 03:37 PM
That's not a bad idea. Even if 1B for some players seems too much as a max amount, what about 500m? A change like this might help a lot of players..that's a problem which you find often while trying to buy or to sell LB Vanities.
Also I doubt that will ever destroy or help to the gold sync. I mean people already keep 100m in 5 chars +
Trades will be easier to do, players won't start making other chars for stash gold and so.
Tbh, I think 1B is too much, but 500m is fair enough and might help a lot.
And I saw someone saying "people will start to list items in auction for 400m" , that's crazy and yeah, is not that good to see. But once you have 500m/1b max amount and you are able to list something in auction for that, just think at the fees. I doubt a lot of people will waste 50m for a 500m listing sale. The risk of the item will expire is very high, once people see auction's price they will just try to find a better price through towns and won't spend the full amount. If you will see sales in auction for 400-500m well that's their lose (fees) not yours, so shouldn't be that important.
There was a comment right up about 500-1b max amount for Stash and 100m max amount for in-char inventory. That's also a great idea, keep it up! +1
Those who don't really taste the idea of an update for gold's limits, please think back in the 2014, before Mausoleum Expansion... there was 100m max amount while there was no gold loot map, gear, awakens. That time some people already had a gold limit in their char/stash, compare it to nowadays and just think if it's fair. *new farming system, new gold loot drop, new and more powerful maps, more players and same gold limit for 5+ years* isn't there something wrong?
And yes, this update might save a lit of people from being scammed or kind like, easier to trade .. a lot easier.
+1 from me, and people who don't really want it because they actually don't have problems with gold limit, well I hope you get richer as soon as possible and understand what's wrong there! Even if you don't need it right now, you probably will soon, try to think for the feature aswell!

Gridlock140
10-26-2019, 07:19 PM
Why would you wanna keep that much gold on 1 account? One wrong move and you get banned, bye bye 1b gold.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
10-26-2019, 07:48 PM
You can buy character slots with story tokens..js....

Gridlock140
10-26-2019, 07:49 PM
You can buy character slots with story tokens..js....^ this. Technically my account can hold 2b.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk