PDA

View Full Version : Thread for new Arc Weapons Lvl 76

Crankomaniac
10-24-2019, 01:52 PM
Hello My fellow arlorians,

This is a Thread for all of us who are interested into the new Arc weapon.

If u tried any of them please let us know
1) How is the proc/procrate
2) Ur own opinion how it feels to Play with Them and if its usefull.

Thank your very much and ur Service for the community.

Drama free thread :-)))

Gamegrog
10-24-2019, 02:00 PM
Yeah even I wanna know if possible make a video about the procs ty :)

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

TheBlairWitch
10-24-2019, 02:27 PM
Also how many millions of thousands will it cost Xv

picklewickles
10-24-2019, 02:30 PM
Also how many millions of thousands will it cost XvProbably 100 as usual xd

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

Draxxerr
10-25-2019, 12:00 AM
Waiting for lvl 76 daggers hmmmmmm

will0
10-25-2019, 12:04 AM
havent seen any staff in cs too

Gamegrog
10-25-2019, 12:13 AM
Saw warr battle axe and it's cool
Hope I loot one or buy one XD https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191025/2ff1d8cf983f347d889161dd18799d91.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191025/c0807a2f819fca3b56cf2ad89978dda6.jpg

Crankomaniac
10-25-2019, 12:37 AM
We Need infos if its worth to Buy .

Noni
10-25-2019, 12:43 AM
I have the bow. Did some distracted event and KT4 runs using it and some test runs at Hydra, the weapon proc’ed for me as much as any other weapon does. So, no complaints about the proc rate. I have never had a problem with any weapon proc though.

I did spend a lot of elite awakening kits trying to get either high boss dmg/gold loot on it but failed. It seemed cursed today, LOL. I like it so far but will properly test it again in a few hours.

Gamegrog
10-25-2019, 12:47 AM
I have the bow. Did some distracted event and KT4 runs using it and some test runs at Hydra, the weapon proc’ed for me as much as any other weapon does. So, no complaints about the proc rate. I have never had a problem with any weapon proc though.

I did spend a lot of elite awakening kits trying to get either high boss dmg/gold loot on it but failed. It seemed cursed today, LOL. I like it so far but will properly test it again in a few hours.Can u make a video or something if possible coz it would be nice.ty

Crankomaniac
10-25-2019, 12:51 AM
Tyvm noni :)

Fearrr
10-25-2019, 06:54 AM
Any info on Skull-Dozer's Battleaxe yet? I seen 1 War so far with it. Just curious on the Proc Damage and how it compares v.s Ebon Aegis.

Crankomaniac
10-25-2019, 07:14 AM
So far as i heard the skulldozer sword isnt that great... proc rate, dmg and Range is actually Not that good.

angeloiloveyou
10-25-2019, 07:33 AM
i think damage of arc weapon bow 76 damage is equal to ebon dagger same awakes but the kind of proc is lesser than ebon, ebon bow proc deal heavy damage overtime with life steal or heal, but the 76 only heavy damage overtime,

kimbert.abalos
10-25-2019, 08:24 AM
Sell arcane new weap skull dozer 76 for war 100gl pm me

Ign kneebender

Sent from my SM-A305GN using Tapatalk

Crankomaniac
10-25-2019, 11:34 AM
For all the war out there marross did a Video in YouTube about the new Arc Weapon.

Search for his Channel marosok.

:)

Gamegrog
10-25-2019, 11:35 AM
For all the war out there marross did a Video in YouTube about the new Arc Weapon.

:)Yayyyyyyy

Fearrr
10-25-2019, 12:47 PM

Looks good, wonder if Base Damage Effects Proc Damage like Ebon Sword. It doesn't look like it kills faster than Ebon Aegis though. But hard to tell ones in Auction brought me to 5K + Damage no gems. It just might kill faster. Some things to think about.

Crankomaniac
10-25-2019, 01:04 PM
Jup would be good to know if proc dmg scales with stats. Maybe a dev can Confirm?

Crankomaniac
10-25-2019, 02:05 PM
For all the ROGUES out there search in YouTube robertadrain channel to see a very good take a Look into the new Arc Bow.

Noni
10-26-2019, 12:48 AM
I tested bow again in several maps and in duel too this time. I will let the pvp experts share their opinions about its usefulness in pvp, but as far as pve is concerned, it definitely needs another fix.

Like I already said, the proc rate is fine but the proc duration needs to be longer and the DoT done by it is not that good. So, let’s hope it gets buffed again soon and keep using your ebon bows till then.

Mrvili
10-26-2019, 09:41 AM
The new arcane staff seems to be extremely powerful. I was able to defeat Paracelsus (the skeleton boss) in 3-5 seconds. When the staff procs, all enemies that are attacking you die instantly. It provides about an additional +8000 HP for you too when it procs. Overall, I believe this is way stronger than the ebon staff especially after its nerf of leveling up after 71.

Crankomaniac
10-26-2019, 10:18 AM
My personal opinion : extrem happy that mages got an OP weapon. They were far behind with weapon the whole expansions

will0
10-26-2019, 05:02 PM
My personal opinion : extrem happy that mages got an OP weapon. They were far behind with weapon the whole expansions

Yes agree... They complaint alot on ebon aegis when it is launched and how over power it is with 200% reflection compared to two other class..

the staff AA lasted very short at bosses it seems compared to regular mobs.. intended i guess

Boommeister
10-27-2019, 12:38 AM
I used the lv 76 bow for a day both normal maps, event maps and hydra infested etc. İt seems it procs more frequent than ebon bow, gives 300+ damage compared to ebon dags with both %5 dex and same jewels and when proc stacks(which it easily stacks) it literally tears bosses away.

On the other side bow only procs with normal attack and it gets about %75 chance when charged and as other ppl said proc seems a bit shorter than ebon bow but dot frequency is faster. It would be better if it damages not a single target but a small area around the spawned proc cogs.

On pvp side as for myself dont do pvp but i tried on fester arena on a tank with jugg on and ot hit about %10 hp just with 1 proc. But its normal attack is maybe somehow weird cuz i hit the same tank 16 k with aim shot and 3-3.5 k with normal attack but in some occasions charged normal attack hit 20k + on lv76 warriors.

Overall its a good weapon especially for high hp bosses but may need some fixes on proc and pvp.

İf any questions feel free to pm me in game

IGN: Archmeister

picklewickles
10-27-2019, 03:24 AM
I used the lv 76 bow for a day both normal maps, event maps and hydra infested etc. İt seems it procs more frequent than ebon bow, gives 300+ damage compared to ebon dags with both %5 dex and same jewels and when proc stacks(which it easily stacks) it literally tears bosses away.

On the other side bow only procs with normal attack and it gets about %75 chance when charged and as other ppl said proc seems a bit shorter than ebon bow but dot frequency is faster. It would be better if it damages not a single target but a small area around the spawned proc cogs.

On pvp side as for myself dont do pvp but i tried on fester arena on a tank with jugg on and ot hit about %10 hp just with 1 proc. But its normal attack is maybe somehow weird cuz i hit the same tank 16 k with aim shot and 3-3.5 k with normal attack but in some occasions charged normal attack hit 20k + on lv76 warriors.

Overall its a good weapon especially for high hp bosses but may need some fixes on proc and pvp.

İf any questions feel free to pm me in game

IGN: Archmeister
I played with you an event run that bow is so op i wonder why its not 100m like the other arcanes used to be

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

Alexios
10-27-2019, 04:44 AM
I saw the proc damage for all weapons they are all pretty impressive and better than ebon.
I am sure dag and aegis proc will be par with staff because bow and sword is kinda balanced. so lets wait and watch, xmas isn't that far :D

Korabiv
10-27-2019, 11:59 AM
So just bought new staff and decided to comment. First off, it’s not as broken as some people make it seem. It is good, but let me explain why it’s not broken.

The proc does a lot of damage. It one shots mobs in elite maus from my tests. It also does a good chunk of damage to bosses, especially the hard hitting ones. Also, the proc adds a lot of health (12k for me, not sure if this is fixed number). Elite maus first boss and mobs were fairly easy to solo.

Here’s where the staff is lacking: the proc rate is not that good. It can proc on any damage you deal including skills and magma aa. Because of this, it procs a fair amount during the mob fights, but not much at all at boss fights since it’s usually only one target. I tested against para because someone said it only takes a couple seconds, and it still took me about a minute with full attack skills build to kill this boss. This mainly was due to low proc amounts and the boss not hitting me sometimes if the proc went off. Was very hard to proc against fly lord and hydra.

Another downside is the whole “reflect” concept. The proc is only good if you are able to take damage when the proc goes off. As a mage, this is not always easy due to other party members possibly taking Aggro or stunning enemies, as well as the usual slow attack speed of enemies. It’s good when it works, useless if it doesn’t. There are times when proc goes off and no enemy will damage you.

All in all, this weapon is not as broken as some claim. Yes it’s good when it works, but it’s not always easy to make it work. Still early testing for me so not 100% on if there is better ways to utilize this yet. Didn’t test in pvp, sorry.

Bluehazee
10-27-2019, 12:03 PM
So just bought new staff and decided to comment. First off, it’s not as broken as some people make it seem. It is good, but let me explain why it’s not broken.

The proc does a lot of damage. It one shots mobs in elite maus from my tests. It also does a good chunk of damage to bosses, especially the hard hitting ones. Also, the proc adds a lot of health (12k for me, not sure if this is fixed number). Elite maus first boss and mobs were fairly easy to solo.

Here’s where the staff is lacking: the proc rate is not that good. It can proc on any damage you deal including skills and magma aa. Because of this, it procs a fair amount during the mob fights, but not much at all at boss fights since it’s usually only one target. I tested against para because someone said it only takes a couple seconds, and it still took me about a minute with full attack skills build to kill this boss. This mainly was due to low proc amounts and the boss not hitting me sometimes if the proc went off. Was very hard to proc against fly lord and hydra.

Another downside is the whole “reflect” concept. The proc is only good if you are able to take damage when the proc goes off. As a mage, this is not always easy due to other party members possibly taking Aggro or stunning enemies, as well as the usual slow attack speed of enemies. It’s good when it works, useless if it doesn’t. There are times when proc goes off and no enemy will damage you.

All in all, this weapon is not as broken as some claim. Yes it’s good when it works, but it’s not always easy to make it work. Still early testing for me so not 100% on if there is better ways to utilize this yet. Didn’t test in pvp, sorry.

Couldn't agree more, this is exactly what i saw when i tested staff. Not a single word to add

Mrvili
10-27-2019, 12:21 PM

I agree with you; I was only able to defeat para that quick because the staff's proc went off at the right time, therefore it's not consistent.

The duration of the proc is very short and in the end, this proc doesn't fit us mages; we have no taunting abilities so if a warrior is in the party, the proc would likely take no effect since only a few mobs are attacking you. Even if you have no warriors, you'd still struggle because mages are squishy. This is all from my experience/opinion, however.