PDA

View Full Version : Encourage beginners to read the forums / patch notes and events

picklewickles
10-24-2019, 04:44 PM
Sts should encourage beginners to read the patch notes / events and forums to stop stupid questions like did the event start already? There is litterally a live counter for events but the problem is that most beginners have no idea and then they ofcourse begin asking questions like this

Also they ask how stuff in events work if they visit the forums they get all the info they want (because the forums is where we get most information from)

I hope sts makes the patch notes and event section more visible and maybe even add a button that opens your browser and brings you to the forums

And it would also just be great because there are many other guides on the forum that are very useful and made for especially beginners maybe that would reduce beggars a bit if they find a guide on how to farm

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

Vvildfire
10-24-2019, 10:36 PM
I agree with this! The exclamation mark in the patch notes is too small and shy.

Spooked
10-25-2019, 05:49 AM
Ill add to this, the fact there is already a link, if they click on the left side banner they will be taken to the patch notes.
In the patch notes there is a highlighted text explicitly saying click here for more info.
I dont think they should ram even more in the main menu since its already very busy.
We dont want it to end up looking like one of those generic MMO games with 17 tabs for practically the same thing.

So ill have to give a -1 on this idea. But the thought is very good, maybe there are other ways to get the forums out there