PDA

View Full Version : vanity items?

LucySkyDiamonds
12-27-2011, 12:57 PM
Do they appear to others and not myself? How can i get my vanity items to appear over my character?

My birds vanity shield wont appear, is this because hes using a bow?

XghostzX
12-27-2011, 01:01 PM
I'm not sure, possibly a bug? You may need to email STS at support(at)spacetimestudios.com They're very helpful. Have you tried looking in your options menu and have a checked box that says, "Hide Helmets"? Uncheck it, that may be one of the problems.

itzyou
12-27-2011, 01:04 PM
Vanities shields will only work if you have a 1-handed (Wand, sword, Ect..) equipped on your character, you cannot use a shield and a bow for your archer, but there are daggers, and sai that can be used. Hope this helps.
~itzyou

Piosidon
12-27-2011, 01:25 PM
I recall some 2 handed Xmas items showing shield

Hardcoure
01-05-2012, 02:18 PM
My int/dex enchantress used to be able equip the Mystery Bow of the Ancients and my Crimson Holoshield would override it. So I had a bow and the vanity shield over it. This was probably ~10 months ago or so... until an update "fixed the issue". I wish it hadn't, I loved how that looked.
As with everyone else, very few (if any) 2h weapons show vanity shields. Using a 1h weapon and regular shield with the vanity equipped should show it. I know it does for my Holoshield! :)

Edit: wasn't ~10 months ago, just feels it. ;p

Elyseon
01-05-2012, 03:45 PM
I recall some 2 handed Xmas items showing shield

all of this years xmas items show vanities,