PDA

View Full Version : Energy Drop Rate and Halloween Bosses

Lopsideed
10-25-2019, 09:19 AM
Energy drop ratenis worst than ever before, it would be nice of sts to increase the rate at which essences drop, because in an hour I can only craft 11 energy, and the rest of the 14 slots are useless for me.
Second thing, Dracula needs a nerf, he is too strong, even paracelous and boogie are easier to defeat. Dracula is the penultimate boss and it doesnt make sense that he is stronger than para, I had a team with of full rogues, each 4k+ dmg and it took us a minute to kill it. Can you imagine other random parties, it can even take up to 4 minutes, and for what? For just 30 points and 12 tokens. And the boogie portal doesn't even appear when defeating dracula. I get more portals defeating the first boss, scourge. STS pls fix the energy drop rate and Dracula's health, TY

Anil LK Joseph
10-25-2019, 11:02 AM
They updated and the drop rate is still bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Futumsh
10-25-2019, 11:13 AM
Every energy event now has the exact same drop rate for energy essences (matching what were previously the highest drop rate events).

Futumsh
10-25-2019, 11:35 AM
Drakeula hp is higher than intended - it's being looked at.

Lim Weibin
10-25-2019, 11:59 AM
They updated and the drop rate is still bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No it isn’t, I get nearly up to 3-4 essences per run. Or even more.

Lopsideed
10-25-2019, 12:23 PM
Drakeula hp is higher than intended - it's being looked at.

Ty for the update !

Risinglegendx
10-25-2019, 04:11 PM
Drakeula hp is higher than intended - it's being looked at.Oof, I can only imagine what you devs go through on these forums, I can't stand reading em' for 5 minutes, more vanities, more gold loot, easier bosses, and its always the same stuff, the forums would clearly die without you and remi. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-S757BL using Tapatalk