PDA

View Full Version : PREVIEW: MORE Halloween Goodies for Next Week

Cinco
10-25-2019, 01:58 PM
Platinum Store Additions for Halloween Weekend

Heroic Grimm's Egg

By request, "Heroic Grimm's Egg" will be available in the Platinum Store (only on Halloween, October 31st, 2019).

From October 31st through November 3rd you will also find...
Dr. Arcanestein's "Mad Scientist" Vanity Weapons

For the ROGUE
"Mad Scientist's Death Drone"
The Rogue uses a remote control to deploy this deadly piece of technology! Drone 'flies' near the Rogue, bobbing, propellers spinning. A truly unique piece!

"Mad Scientist's Bone Saws"
Twin blades of razor-sharp surgical steel spining at the tips of these horrifying 'mad scientist' examination tools.

For the SORCERER
"Mad Scientist's Serum Injector"
Rotating like a Gatling-gun, the Sorcerer's 'mad science' tool is made to inject monster serum into various ill-fated 'experiments.'

"Mad Scientist's Super Detector Lamp"
Powered by a miniature Arcane fuel cell this 'mad science' detection tool helps the Sorcerer peer into the unseen realm!

For the WARRIOR
"Mad Scientist's Mega Reflex Hammer"
The Warrior's massive Arcane fuel cell-powered reflex hammer is perfect for performing those dangerous medical check-ups on giant monsters like Paracelsus!

"Mad Scientist's Evil Examination Kit"
Combining the invasive horror of a 'laser examination wand,' and the dubious privacy of an Arcane 'laser shield,' this examination kit is a must-have for burgeoning Evil Geniuses!

Sale Timing
Heroic Grimm's Egg will be available in the Store on October 31st.
A selection of Mad Scientist vanity weapons will be available on October 31st and November 2nd.
A different selection of Mad Scientist vanity weapons will be available on November 1st and November 3rd.

Cogmaster
10-25-2019, 02:00 PM
Thank you very much :)

gamersbrasil
10-25-2019, 02:02 PM

Gamegrog
10-25-2019, 02:05 PM
Woah grimmm[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

GucciBang
10-25-2019, 02:06 PM
Nice

Enviado de meu SM-G531H usando o Tapatalk

conat
10-25-2019, 02:07 PM
Heroic grimm @@

thanks all for watch this post.

Alfabeast
10-25-2019, 02:19 PM
Wow rogues drone is awsome

Jasok
10-25-2019, 02:29 PM
Guaaaaa

Enviado desde mi Mi A2 Lite mediante Tapatalk

Giesar
10-25-2019, 03:24 PM
Pretty niceee

Marosok
10-25-2019, 04:23 PM
"Laser examination wand" looks like Luke´s lightsaber. Demn, i wish there is a sword vanity version of this "wand". :)

Overgrown
10-25-2019, 05:34 PM
This is so doppppppe!

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Tackled
10-25-2019, 07:05 PM
It was nice while you were special Grimm ole friend [emoji23] at least he’ll have more grimms to talk to in camps lolol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soyeonara
10-25-2019, 08:18 PM
This is what we called : Masterpiece!

Inu
10-25-2019, 09:03 PM
Thanks StS those are good items

TotallyNotATeemoMain
10-25-2019, 09:39 PM
What price will her grimm be for plat?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Susanne
10-26-2019, 02:36 AM
I don't like the mad scientist vanity and now I don't like the drone. It's not medieval. It's a far cry from Gustav.
How confusing for new players..maybe a time machine storyline would have worked better. It would have been more interesting than moles and the vanities would have made more sense especially the Galaxy, another vanity I don't like but probably would if it didn't look stupid in s medieval tavern. 😔

Drannak
10-26-2019, 04:08 AM
I don't like the mad scientist vanity and now I don't like the drone. It's not medieval. It's a far cry from Gustav.
How confusing for new players..maybe a time machine storyline would have worked better. It would have been more interesting than moles and the vanities would have made more sense especially the Galaxy, another vanity I don't like but probably would if it didn't look stupid in s medieval tavern. 😔
Yep I agree in this one

Deletus
10-26-2019, 05:52 AM
will you add aura for artifact?

Deletus
10-26-2019, 05:56 AM
looking forward to that drone, its pretty cool rather than a gun that is use to be a dagger haha only in AL a Gun is use as a dagger haha

Pinklips
10-26-2019, 08:01 AM
Wow that drone thing is so cool.. For the first time, we will be getting a different version of bow. And ty devs for listening to us player's request and adding hero grimm

Pinklips
10-26-2019, 08:04 AM
looking forward to that drone, its pretty cool rather than a gun that is use to be a dagger haha only in AL a Gun is use as a dagger haha

Ikr..In future, if Rogues would get gun as weapon, like the marksmens in Mobile legends , it would be so cool *.*

conat
10-26-2019, 09:37 AM
There will platinum sale for the second week ? @@

LegendaryLeo
10-26-2019, 09:52 AM
make a laser saber as a weapon...

HeartBreaker
10-26-2019, 10:21 AM
Hope they make the New Arc Bow 76 have effects (normal attack) like ebon bow purple effect [emoji7][emoji4]

Sent from my A37fw using Tapatalk

Antisocialsos
10-26-2019, 10:30 AM
Yooo! This is insane! Thank you guys!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk

Anfila
10-26-2019, 11:54 AM
More goodies for Our "buffet line" =]

Drannak
10-26-2019, 12:17 PM
Sts please consider improving the new arcane axe and the arcane bow. Because if we compare those weapons with the new staff they are useless. The new staff is too op and both warrior and rogue classes are falling behind. Please add more ballance and make the rest of us a little stronger. The gap is too high at the moment. I've run m6 with mages that own new arcane staff. The weapon is too powerful . It Insta kills mobs and lich dies in 10 seconds. In my opinion warriors and rogues need stronger weapons. Because the only powerful class will be mages . One mage can solo m6 easily with this staff with no help at all

Gamegrog
10-26-2019, 01:04 PM
Sts please consider improving the new arcane axe and the arcane bow. Because if we compare those weapons with the new staff they are useless. The new staff is too op and both warrior and rogue classes are falling behind. Please add more ballance and make the rest of us a little stronger. The gap is too high at the moment. I've run m6 with mages that own new arcane staff. The weapon is too powerful . It Insta kills mobs and lich dies in 10 seconds. In my opinion warriors and rogues need stronger weapons. Because the only powerful class will be mages . One mage can solo m6 easily with this staff with no help at allWow really
Just when I quit as a mage they made mage op lol

Drannak
10-26-2019, 01:51 PM
Wow really
Just when I quit as a mage they made mage op lol

Hahahah so op that I'm seriously thinking to sell everything I have as a warrior so I can change class , become a mage , buy new staff and some more end game good gear and finally play with full fun this game. Atm the only fun class to play is mage, in my opinion.

will0
10-26-2019, 07:54 PM
drone looks evil ... lucky rogues

Alexios
10-26-2019, 08:36 PM
Sts please consider improving the new arcane axe and the arcane bow. Because if we compare those weapons with the new staff they are useless. The new staff is too op and both warrior and rogue classes are falling behind. Please add more ballance and make the rest of us a little stronger. The gap is too high at the moment. I've run m6 with mages that own new arcane staff. The weapon is too powerful . It Insta kills mobs and lich dies in 10 seconds. In my opinion warriors and rogues need stronger weapons. Because the only powerful class will be mages . One mage can solo m6 easily with this staff with no help at all

You are comparing different genre of weapons. Wait for dags and aegis to come out before you get into such comparisons.

Jasok
10-26-2019, 08:38 PM
You are comparing different genre of weapons. Wait for dags and aegis to come out before you get into such comparisons.Yea...New daggers and aegis Will be Op

Inu
10-26-2019, 08:39 PM

Isn’t that good? Lol

Creepiest
10-26-2019, 09:04 PM
available on crates ? token ? or Plat store ?

Creepiest
10-26-2019, 09:06 PM
All looks amazing ;D so nice and cool

Creepiest
10-26-2019, 09:08 PM
available on crates ? token ? or Plat store ?

Plat store, i see 😊 .. Ty for add goodies

Kusa
10-26-2019, 09:55 PM
Thanks

Sent from my Redmi 6 using Tapatalk

TheBlairWitch
10-26-2019, 11:03 PM
Lol cool drone vanity ,

Drannak
10-27-2019, 02:25 AM
Isn’t that good? Lol

I'm asking Sts to give a little more power to the other 2 classes. I'm not asking for the staff to become weaker and nerfed. Yes the fact that staff is too powerful is good. Fastest runs in mauso mean more money for all of us. I'm asking Sts to give better weapons to warriors and maybe rogues too. Because atm arcane axe is rubbish in front of the powerful staff

Drannak
10-27-2019, 02:28 AM
Yea...New daggers and aegis Will be Op

That's why I'm complaining for the current weak weapons that warriors have . To make sure that sts will consider the possibility to create a strong new aegis and maybe daggers for rogues too and release them in the future so the power gap between classes won't be so huge

Bluehazee
10-27-2019, 08:26 AM
I'm asking Sts to give a little more power to the other 2 classes. I'm not asking for the staff to become weaker and nerfed. Yes the fact that staff is too powerful is good. Fastest runs in mauso mean more money for all of us. I'm asking Sts to give better weapons to warriors and maybe rogues too. Because atm arcane axe is rubbish in front of the powerful staff

FYI warriors had best weapon in previous 2 expansions (66 & 71) and staff is not as good as you say. Maybe you are used to see mages using 'rubbish' weapons lately, that's why you are so impressed when they have decent one

Fearrr
10-27-2019, 10:19 AM
FYI warriors had best weapon in previous 2 expansions (66 & 71) and staff is not as good as you say. Maybe you are used to see mages using 'rubbish' weapons lately, that's why you are so impressed when they have decent one

Lvl 66 lol? This before after Dragon Staff/Balance Staff got nerfed? And what damage was TB doing to bosses at Lvl 66 lol? TB is a mob pull weapon only. Your right finally Lvl 71, Wars got a decent damage Wep...And then all the Rouge cried and now this is the last Lvl Cap it will be useful.

Fearrr
10-27-2019, 10:31 AM
Lvl 66 lol? This before after Dragon Staff/Balance Staff got nerfed? And what damage was TB doing to bosses at Lvl 66 lol? TB is a mob pull weapon only. Your right finally Lvl 71, Wars got a decent damage Wep...And then all the Rouge cried and now this is the last Lvl Cap it will be useful.

Before or After*. Rouges*. Eye roll ro the none edit in Announcements Thread.

Bluehazee
10-27-2019, 12:00 PM

I was talking about arcane weapons from cap66 & 71, dragon and balanced staffs are not included here i think. If TB is not of your taste or you dont like it, its just a subjective point of view. Like my point of view as well : its pretty clear that TB was best weapon we had at cap66, same as ebon aegis best at cap71.
And again, staff is not as great as this guy was saying. Easy to understand why, for example when you run with a good warrior in pt. Its just a better version of ebon staff, basically a weapon which proc mechanic is a no sense for mage job/playstyle

Lim Weibin
10-27-2019, 12:02 PM
Can we get a plat sale day on the day of the release for Heroic Grimm too? @.@

conat
10-27-2019, 12:21 PM
Can we get a plat sale day on the day of the release for Heroic Grimm too? @.@It would be a very good idea, I asked the same thing but they didn't answer: "(

Fearrr
10-27-2019, 12:28 PM
I was talking about arcane weapons from cap66 & 71, dragon and balanced staffs are not included here i think. If TB is not of your taste or you dont like it, its just a subjective point of view. Like my point of view as well : its pretty clear that TB was best weapon we had at cap66, same as ebon aegis best at cap71.
And again, staff is not as great as this guy was saying. Easy to understand why, for example when you run with a good warrior in pt. Its just a better version of ebon staff, basically a weapon which proc mechanic is a no sense for mage job/playstyle

I use TB to this date with my Perni SS for pulls cause it's a pull Wep only...has been since it came out.. If that's your point of view then so be it.

Infanteria
10-27-2019, 04:17 PM
How much tokens are going to cost the weapon vanitys?

Lim Weibin
10-28-2019, 12:36 AM
It would be a very good idea, I asked the same thing but they didn't answer: "(

Fingers crossed *.*

will0
10-28-2019, 12:39 AM
plat sales just over during ursoth ... unlikely another one

Lim Weibin
10-28-2019, 01:16 AM

There was a plat sale during ursoth? hmmm

Androzeus
10-28-2019, 02:22 AM

Plat sale was during fast level cap week.

Draxxerr
10-28-2019, 02:36 AM
This is great!

Syaxyy
10-28-2019, 03:14 AM
Can we get a plat sale day on the day of the release for Heroic Grimm too? @.@I hope so too. Hardcores only chances to get the new stuffs is to spam platinums :)

Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk

Jessiej
10-28-2019, 03:57 AM
Oh wow thanks a lot
And the vanity weapons are great especially the drones

Allset
10-28-2019, 02:32 PM
I just want to express my gratitude or these vanities from this event. I have begged for more manly vanities for some time & it seems that I was heard to some extent. I know I’m going to get bit for this. If not for my vanity for my commitments on thank sts. Anyway this is now my favorite vanity setup thx STS. I can’t wait for the drone to complete it. XD
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191028/6073b51a4abf0881ae131ce427adfe3c.jpg

Rogue[emoji1655]

Risinglegendx
10-28-2019, 05:27 PM
Very nice, can't wait to see what is going to happen after the Halloween event and with this new expansion, I really hope that it goes somewhere.

Susanne
10-28-2019, 06:59 PM
I just want to express my gratitude or these vanities from this event. I have begged for more manly vanities for some time & it seems that I was heard to some extent. I know I’m going to get bit for this. If not for my vanity for my commitments on thank sts. Anyway this is now my favorite vanity setup thx STS. I can’t wait for the drone to complete it. XD
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191028/6073b51a4abf0881ae131ce427adfe3c.jpg

Rogue[emoji1655]

Yes it is nice that rogues have manly things. Shame that mages don't have girly things though. Mages have lots of manly things too..even beards etc. Warriors, well they are just manly full stop.
So, why is it that mages have only had one girly vanity devs? Oh..apart from a wedding dress. Even warriors have a wedding dress. Meanwhile, we female players have to make do with the scary looking violet vanity for our mage characters.
If mages are supposed to be genderless, why do they have manly vanities?
Sorry Allset for hi-jacking your post. I am genuinely pleased for you. 🙂

Allset
10-28-2019, 07:04 PM
Yes it is nice that rogues have manly things. Shame that mages don't have girly things though. Mages have lots of manly things too..even beards etc. Warriors, well they are just manly full stop.
So, why is it that mages have only had one girly vanity devs? Oh..apart from a wedding dress. Even warriors have a wedding dress. Meanwhile, we female players have to make do with the scary looking violet vanity for our mage characters.
If mages are supposed to be genderless, why do they have manly vanities?
Sorry Allset for hi-jacking your post. I am genuinely pleased for you. [emoji846]

I do understand your frustration. Mages should be much more of a mixed bag of feminine and manly vanities not mainly alien looking.

Rogue[emoji1655]

green lantern
10-29-2019, 08:48 AM
This is so nice. Thanks sts

xianver
09-15-2020, 09:35 PM
I'm looking forward for 2020 of this event :)

Kazuki1San
09-17-2020, 06:37 PM
please sts one new map for halloween :brincalhão:

profmsb
09-20-2020, 09:24 AM
mybe new map that give vibe like graveyard/maus

Undyinq
09-20-2020, 06:45 PM
Sts bring para for this Halloween event, now that a lot of people have gold they will be able to invest in sets and stuff.

Pm Score if you have any sets w para lv1-17. Thanks all! :D

Killabro
09-21-2020, 02:44 PM
Looking forward to it!

AL_LilTecca
09-23-2020, 04:02 AM
Please bring back a new form of the para gem. The effect looks too cool but make it a rare rare drop and not 2.0 dmg this time make it like 1.5 dex or 1.5 str 1.5 int like single classification and make them all the colors of the classes. You make that a you’ll have a lot flooding this event!

Oakmaiden
09-23-2020, 09:05 AM
Please close old threads....

Otway
10-03-2020, 09:49 AM
agreed, we need para for more fun :o

Gorkzh
10-03-2020, 09:56 AM
Ty devs for this upcoming event!

GucciBang
10-03-2020, 09:57 AM
Close this thread pls

sunstep
10-05-2020, 02:39 PM
Yes close please, every time i end up in this place i think they will bring heroic grimm in the auction, and then i realize it's an old thread. so please close threads 1 week after an event ends. (maybe for feedback)

Cinco
10-05-2020, 02:42 PM
-1 for Heroic Arcanite Garfield