PDA

View Full Version : Wich is better?

TheBlairWitch
10-26-2019, 10:59 PM
Out if these 3 wich is better
Ebon bow
Spirit Daggers
Frightfull shiv
They cost the same , so are they the same ?

StayOnTop
10-26-2019, 11:20 PM
Spirit daggers can only level up in spirit marsh. I would not recommend unless you grind day and night.
Frightful shivs are lvl 66 arc dags, i would recommend them, but there are better 71 legendary daggers out there.
Ebon bow is decent because the life leech is pretty good at proc-ing.

Overall i recommend the ebon bow since it does auto target compared to the other two.

Lim Weibin
10-26-2019, 11:33 PM
It depends on what level you are.

TheBlairWitch
10-26-2019, 11:36 PM
It depends on what level you are.

Current lv 71, only use for PvE

TheBlairWitch
10-26-2019, 11:38 PM
Spirit daggers can only level up in spirit marsh. I would not recommend unless you grind day and night.
Frightful shivs are lvl 66 arc dags, i would recommend them, but there are better 71 legendary daggers out there.

Overall i recommend the ebon bow since it does auto target compared to the other two.

Very helpfull tips thanks ;) 👍

Faotblack
10-26-2019, 11:54 PM

Overall i recommend the ebon bow since it does auto target compared to the other two.Spirit gear can lvl up in all fester maps and mogera lair.

Archugejackmen
10-26-2019, 11:55 PM
41+ spirit daggers: to clump mobs up (with its proc)
Shivs : arc daggs with a decent proc, but not your best pick
Ebon bow : really good for single mobs with high health (e.g : bosses), but decent at best for multiple mobs

Lim Weibin
10-27-2019, 12:06 AM
Current lv 71, only use for PvE

Then I suggest Ebon bow, the procs do often proc on mobs and bosses and have better stats IMO. But if you prefer to pull and damage mobs together in groups then get spirit daggers.

angeloiloveyou
10-27-2019, 12:19 AM
Ebon bow is gread good DOT w/ heal or it looks like life steal good for survival and damage too. Better switching spirit to mob ebon to boss. Ebon bow is better event run solo in map because of life steal.

Achates
10-27-2019, 12:46 AM
I mean "its not recommended for PVP"

TheBlairWitch
10-27-2019, 01:08 AM
Thanks to all , ebon bow wins and spirit dag gets second place while fright daggs lose