PDA

View Full Version : New Level 76 proc

PatD
10-28-2019, 08:54 AM
I was mad at first when you have said you would nerf the ebon aegis reflect shield to leave place for new Arc weapon level76,
but i understand it must be done so the game go forward, no problem :)

So i have bought the new arcane sword and test it, it is really good except i was expecting a little more damage from the proc,
one thing that have really disappointed me is this:

PLEASE make the proc override that nerf effect from that flashy star thing and make us able to kill those mage who spawn it!

with aegis was taking 2 sec to get rid of those, with new sword proc it as no usefulness at all against that, i even use morgana aa to try to make some dmg reflection but still, took me age to get rid of it.

You have said that new weapon will of course be more op than the oldest one but in this case it is not true at all, please do something about it. i don't want to have to keep my ebon aegis, i want be able to use my new sword everywhere!!

thank you very much in advance :)

picklewickles
10-28-2019, 09:30 AM
I was mad at first when you have said you would nerf the ebon aegis reflect shield to leave place for new Arc weapon level76,
but i understand it must be done so the game go forward, no problem :)

So i have bought the new arcane sword and test it, it is really good except i was expecting a little more damage from the proc,
one thing that have really disappointed me is this:

PLEASE make the proc override that nerf effect from that flashy star thing and make us able to kill those mage who spawn it!

with aegis was taking 2 sec to get rid of those, with new sword proc it as no usefulness at all against that, i even use morgana aa to try to make some dmg reflection but still, took me age to get rid of it.

You have said that new weapon will of course be more op than the oldest one but in this case it is not true at all, please do something about it. i don't want to have to keep my ebon aegis, i want be able to use my new sword everywhere!!

thank you very much in advance :)HEY HANUMANX!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N935F using Tapatalk

Fearrr
10-28-2019, 06:20 PM
Tbh I don't think it was intended by Sts for the Battleaxe to be better than Ebon Aegis but Ebon Sword. I believe the new Lvl 76 Aegis will replace Ebon Aegis.

Allset
10-28-2019, 07:22 PM

That’s not about your weapon at all that is a rule of thumb in maus. Always try to kill the star sorcerers first they do not get the armor buff If they have a star up. They should almost always be focused on because they can be killed quickly when focused on with the star up... But as a muse runner I’m sure you already know that. The key is not the weapon when it comes to these enemies.

Rogue[emoji1655]

Jairus980
10-28-2019, 08:28 PM
The proc works fine. That new sword proc is based on warrior damage. When necromancer nerfs your damage. You're as good as useless along with the proc

PatD
10-29-2019, 07:41 AM
Thank you all for your reply, i know all what you are saying about the fact we need to kill that sorcerer first, but the point is that with ebon aegis(a level 71 weapon) it take only some seconds to wipe all those mob, the sorcerer and the star, so what i am saying is that there should be an exception with new level 76 weapon proc, the proc should not be affect by that star nerf, that would make the weapon way more enjoyable!

As for new aegis, many have speculate that it will be again a reflection proc, but what if not?

Imo it would be far more fun if both sword and aegis where op and wanted equally(same for all class too),
or else it will be exactly the same pattern as previous expansion,
i would find this expansion way more fun if both arcane weapon where equally useful!!

Thank you!

Jairus980
10-29-2019, 09:28 AM
Thank you all for your reply, i know all what you are saying about the fact we need to kill that sorcerer first, but the point is that with ebon aegis(a level 71 weapon) it take only some seconds to wipe all those mob, the sorcerer and the star, so what i am saying is that there should be an exception with new level 76 weapon proc, the proc should not be affect by that star nerf, that would make the weapon way more enjoyable!

As for new aegis, many have speculate that it will be again a reflection proc, but what if not?

Imo it would be far more fun if both sword and aegis where op and wanted equally(same for all class too),
or else it will be exactly the same pattern as previous expansion,
i would find this expansion way more fun if both arcane weapon where equally useful!!

Thank you!

Ebon aegis is reflect weapon. That necromancer technically kill himself. We didn't kill or at least it dmg till 0hp and take one hit to finish.
Sword is dot mechanism. Totally different

PatD
10-29-2019, 09:38 AM
Ebon aegis is reflect weapon. That necromancer technically kill himself. We didn't kill or at least it dmg till 0hp and take one hit to finish.
Sword is dot mechanism. Totally different

I know that, this is why i would like the proc to override that star nerf effect :)

Or else it mean that if 4 war decide to run mauso without ebon aegis they will
take way more time to do it just because they don't have a reflective weapon?

I don't think it should be this way honestly

picklewickles
10-29-2019, 10:06 AM
I know that, this is why i would like the proc to override that star nerf effect :)

Or else it mean that if 4 war decide to run mauso without ebon aegis they will
take way more time to do it just because they don't have a reflective weapon?

I don't think it should be this way honestlyAgreed :)

PatD
10-29-2019, 11:57 AM
Agreed :)

Thank you Pick :)

Icarusflame
10-30-2019, 04:57 AM
+1 for this

Long ago i also make a thread of suggestion about ebon sword and bow proc that is useless on with debuff skill. I mean this is arcane weapon, even tb vortex dmg can still hits those witch with a good dmg. While this new axe, or all those previous weapon that connected to users max attack are useless when u get debuff.

Maybe sts can figure something out about this

Bluehazee
10-30-2019, 05:28 AM
The orb casted by maus witch nerfs everyone damage, not just warriors. I dont think its fair to ask StS to make an exception with this situation and make your new sword immune to it.....what about other classes then?
Personally i dont like to sell weapons so i can use in different situations and take advantage of different procs, and this is exactly what i do when witch casts orb. If you sell your aegis you have to assume that you will be less effective in some situations, otherwise dont sell and keep it.

PatD
10-30-2019, 08:40 AM
The orb casted by maus witch nerfs everyone damage, not just warriors. I dont think its fair to ask StS to make an exception with this situation and make your new sword immune to it.....what about other classes then?
Personally i dont like to sell weapons so i can use in different situations and take advantage of different procs, and this is exactly what i do when witch casts orb. If you sell your aegis you have to assume that you will be less effective in some situations, otherwise dont sell and keep it.

I know everyone get affect by it, that is why i was recommending this for all class, not only warrior, and if not possible then we should have a way to counter this without having to keep a level 71 weapon that worth 30m!

I personally don't like to switch weapon(but yes i have keep my eagis ofc), so one way to fix this would maybe to have one of our skill(one in each class) that make us immune to that, so for example why don't make juggernaut for warrior making us immune to this nerf for some seconds, the time we can kill the mage?

and no i don't want to switch my ultimate rage for the reflection one :P

So i guess i will have to wait that new aegis (that everyone speculate will be a ebon aegis 2.0), but i would have find this very fun if it would have been a little different than last expansion, cuz right now i feel like i have go back instead of going forward, i would have really like if the 6 weapons where all really OP and wanted!

thank you for reading me :)

slaaayerrr
10-30-2019, 12:43 PM
we should have a way to counter this without having to keep a level 71 weapon that worth 30m!

i know as minimum 2 cheap weapons for warrior with procs which aren't based on warr's damage and easily kill that mob (even if warrior isnt my main), cry more, PRO OLD ELITE PLAER

PatD
10-30-2019, 02:54 PM
i know as minimum 2 cheap weapons for warrior with procs which aren't based on warr's damage and easily kill that mob (even if warrior isnt my main), cry more, PRO OLD ELITE PLAER

lol i know there is other way, but i want to be able to do it as fast as with ebon aegis, without changing weapon, this is what i want, i still have my aegis and i can switch to it to kill those, but i find this sad to have to do that, especially after being told that of course new arc wep will be better!