PDA

View Full Version : MightyMicah pressing onward

MightyMicah
12-28-2011, 02:20 AM
I knew it was coming. I just hoped I was wrong.

I'm done guys. Pocket Legends was great while it lasted, but it's lost it's sparkle. For various reasons I'm quitting the game. Most of these reasons are centering on expenses. Without going too into it, Ima just say that I feel like I can't succeed at all without loads of platinum, which I can't afford.

The way I role, is I find an mmo of some sort, size it up, and determine how long it will take to hit the leaderboards. In this game, that has become nigh impossible without platinum. Thereofore, it's time to find a new game.

Recently I've been playing a game called Celtic Heroes (world: Epona) and it's pretty sick. I hope to see more friends there. (not suggesting in any way that you quit PL)

Lasty I'd like to give a special thanks to all my friends/aquaintences who helped me immensly during my play.

Imkelly, taught me how to pvp like a boss, and who inspired me to greatness.

Jcoultet, my best bro ingame who also taught me to pvp like a boss

Saazahabaj my "little brother" err sorta, who I knew I could always chill with.

Xazic, who doesn't really know me, but he's the one who taught me to be a dang tough warbird. Especially in ctf (good times)

Queenofcakes, doesn't know me either, but inspired me to hit the ratio leaderboard (for however long...)

Last but not least, (in fact probably greatest) Imperialelf. Who after whooping my butt in pvp told me "you are destined for greatness." That stuck with me and encouraged me on the worst of times.

As far as forum members go, I can't name everyone individually so I'll just thank everyone at once for such a great experience. Thank you!!!

I will be visiting forums now and again, just not as often as usual.

Now, i won't be giving away items and such because there is a slight chance that I might return. In fact, there are two things that would have to happen for me to return

1. Xp lock kills. Nuff said
2. Much more balanced pvp. (especially from levels 7-17)

Thanks again!
~MM

NECROREAPER
12-28-2011, 02:25 AM
Was great to have had you Micah.

The best of luck to you in your future endeavors.

Skeletonlord
12-28-2011, 02:27 AM
Sad to see you leave pl and maybe forums dude! I haven't really got to know you either, but good luck around in Celtic Heroes! I've played a little bit before, and it is free, but the file size and to run on my iPod is both large and when I eventually open the app, it doesn't work, so it is kinda like a waste of downloading. 98MB on my iPod takes about 15 mins.

javier995
12-28-2011, 02:32 AM
Sad to see you go, best of luck tho.

Keep in touch on forums:p

Good call on not giving away your items, it'll make you want to return to the game someday:)

Slush
12-28-2011, 04:18 AM
Good luck with life Micah.