PDA

View Full Version : Can you conquer death: Voleria Edition - Registration Thread

Kahlua
12-28-2011, 06:22 AM
Star Legends Help presents: Can you conquer death: Voleria Edition!

----Hello and welcome to the first official contest hosted by the Star Legends Help guild!! Star Legends Help is a small guild of players who hang out in the 'towns' of Star Legends answering questions about the game, socializing with others, and promoting a carefree environment. Check us out in my signature below!----

The idea for this contest came to me in a dream (and by dream I mean in blackstar...and by me I mean myself, Ardon, Silent, Javi, and Tameron). While discussing ideas for a contest, we decided that with the Voleria campaign being the much more difficult than all the others, a test of speed, teamwork, and the ability to stay alive would be the basis of this contest.

When is the contest?
The sign ups will run till Friday, January 6. You have until 11:59 pm EST on January 6 to register your team.
Once teams are registered, we will spend 2 days assigning time slots for the teams. This will run from Friday, January 6 - Sunday, January 8. Teams will have a chance to adjust their times to better fit their schedules
The actual contest will run from Monday, January 9 - Sunday, January 15. You have until 11:59 EST on January 15 to complete your runs.

How do I compete?

Competing is simple; the contest is TEAM based. Your team will consist of 1 operative, 1 commando, and 1 engineer. This is the only combination we will accept.

Contestants will complete all 5 maps of Voleria (except for the last boss) and will be judged on their completion speed. The only catch is, deaths add to your teams total time

The team with the fastest completion time for all 5 maps will be declared the winners.

The winning team will receive 150k credits to be split between the 3 of them (50k per person for those who can't do math :p). Second Place Team will receive 45k credits (15k each) and Third Place Team will receive 30k credits (10k each).

STS has also thrown in a generous prize for the top 3 teams who compete.

1st Place - 100 plat PER PERSON and a custom forum title "Voleria Vanquisher"
2nd Place - 50 plat PER PERSON
3rd Place - 25 plat PER PERSON

Thank you to Sam and the other STS members for this generous donation!

How will the teams be scored?

The fine judges of Star Legends Help will join your games (2 judges per game, thus the team limit of 3) and keep track of your time

Judges will be positioned at the beginning of the map. This is to avoid getting involved in combat, and to see if people spawn at the beginning of the map should the engineer die (No plat respawns, see rules below)
Times will be collected by both judges and will be stopped after each map. You do not need to rush between maps, your time will be saved, but we would appreciate a complete run through all 5 at once :)
Deaths will add 30 seconds to your team's time.
Time will be taken in hours:minutes:seconds. Should there be a tie between 2 teams, the team with the LEAST deaths will take the victory.

Contest Rules
Only 1 character per account. No alts what-so-ever. Anyone found using an alternate account will be immediately disqualified and banned from future SLH contests. This is your warning. No exceptions will be made.
No plat respawns. Not everyone has platinum. This is not fair to others. Anyone using platinum respawns will be penalized 2 minutes for the first time (accidents happen, for some people it's a habit) with an extra minute on top of the original 2 for each future occurrence (3 minutes, then 4 minutes, etc...will really add up, SO DON'T DO IT).
No leaving the instance for ANY reason We understand things might come up in real life. However, as this contest revolves around teamwork and penalizes for dying, leaving an instance and then rejoining is cheating. We ask that you only sign up to compete if you have the time during the day to play straight through. If an emergency should arise, you can appeal to the SLH judges who will bring your case to me, and we will decide if we will move your contest time to another day. Leaving an instance and rejoining is a 5 minute penalty, and will also severely hurt your teams chances of winning since 3>2
The 3 characters who begin the contest for a team must be the 3 to finish
One a map in Voleria is completed, it cannot be revisited/restarted. Once a map is started, it must be completed to the finish. A map is considered complete when the pop up to advance to the next level is seen (0 enemies remaining)
NO ELIXIRS MAY BE USED None. Zero. Nada. Do not use ANY elixir of any sort. This will result in immediate disqualification for your entire team.

Things to consider
Each persons death count before the contest starts is recorded. We will know if you have died, and will use this total to compare to what our judges count. Do not try to lie to us that you didn't die, we will know one way or the other.
If you cannot afford stimpacks, this contest isn't for you. As we cannot supply people with stim packs, nor can we monitor the amount used by other people, there is no limit. Come prepared.

Disclaimer
The Star Legends Help guild shows no bias towards any members of the forums. Time penalties are at the judges discretion. As we can not see what is going on with your device, we ask you provide picture proof should your device disconnect or an issue arrise. Any decision made by the Star Legends Help guild is final and will not be debated further once a decision is made. We are not a company and are not making money off of this, so we ask you to respect our decisions as fellow players doing a favor to the community.

Sincerely,

Kahlua, Ardon, Javiermadriz, Silent, Aerooo and Tameron
Star Legends Help

Kahlua
12-28-2011, 06:23 AM
We will only be accepting 15 teams right now. All teams must be at least able to access the Voleria campaign. Please sign up with:

1. Your team members, their class, and their levels.
2. Your team captain whom I can message about a time slot.

Teams

1. Tameron: commando - 40, Cheonafy: engineer - 41, Rossamund: operative - 40
2. Goiegaban: commando - 40, Huzzaridan: engineer - 37, Secretagent: operative - 40
3. Vanille: Commando - 40, Kaytar: Engineer - 40, Quueri: Operative - 40
4. Mercmonkey: Commando - 41, Deadlyvixen: Engineer - 41, Kizlodez: Operative - 40
5. Ozuyucalebam: Commando - 40, Aurthurdent: Engineer - 40, Voyze: Operative - 41
6. Flipwhiskey: Commando, Darknaut: Engineer, Beastx: Operative
7. Riochy: Commando - 40, Fererra: Engineer - 41, Divinehawkz: Operative - 41
8. Taresafoo: Commando - 41, Seradisarc: Engineer - 41, Kaleia: Operative - 40
9. Bozack: Commando - 40, Fruitcake: Engineer - 40, Fiend: Operative - 40
10. Garvhoz: Commando - 37, Tommyyphom: Engineer - 41, Secretspy: Operative - 40
12. Rohith: Commando - 37, Bonecrusher: Engineer - 40, Andreextrom: Operative - 40
13. Deokahidale: Commando - 41, Schtoiven: Engineer - 40, Giiesebae: Operative - 40
13. FAARARECAB: Commando - 40, THEMURDERER: Engineer - 40, MICHAELPR: Operative - 40
14. Trixie: Commando - 40, Killaings: Engineer - 40, Ravin: Operative - 39
15. Liem: Commando - 40, Saiyen: Engineer - 40, Tarja: Operative - 39

AND THE "I WAITED FOR EVER TO SIGN UP AND DID SO AFTER THE SPOTS WERE FILLED BUT AM TECHNICALLY NOT 100% AT FAULT SO WILL BE ALLOWED TO COMPETE ANYWAYS" TEAMS #16 and #17:

16. BOBmasta: Commando - 41, Radaroreilly: Engineer - 40, Darling: Operative - 40
17. Kholiwen: Commando - 40, Ucadelith: Engineer - 40, Ipoelji: Operative - 40

Kahlua
12-28-2011, 06:26 AM
Donations

If you wish to donate to the contest, feel free to do so! Right now, I am supplying the credits for this contest because I erased all of my main accounts, and therefore have nothing to spend money on. Any donations will help the contest appeal to the masses. Message me on Knowledgebase, or PM me here if you wish to donate. You can also leave a note saying you'd like to donate if you're registering for a team.

All donators will be listed here. I think they deserve their own post.

Donators
STS Staff:

Javiermadriz - 75k credits (2nd and 3rd place prizes)

Thank you to all the donators!

Skeletonlord
12-28-2011, 06:37 AM
Wow this contest sounds fun! I'd love to enter this competition. Is there a level requirement? I don't think people would want to be in my team though. I'm level 37 currently.

Kahlua
12-28-2011, 06:43 AM
Wow this contest sounds fun! I'd love to enter this competition. Is there a level requirement? I don't think people would want to be in my team though. I'm level 37 currently.
Only requirement is that you need to be able to access Voleria (lvl 34 I believe). Ask around, I'm sure you've got some friends who'd love to compete with you

Hans
12-28-2011, 06:49 AM
Hello Kahlua, really a amazing and exciting contest!
This will be great!

Edit: How you will track the time exactly?

Kahlua
12-28-2011, 06:51 AM
This will be great!
I hope to see a lot of my pwnies in this contest <3

Hans
12-28-2011, 06:55 AM
I hope to see a lot of my pwnies in this contest <3

Let´s Rock this contest <3

BodMaster
12-28-2011, 06:59 AM
Nice contest Kally.

One thing,

No leaving the instance for ANY reason We understand things might come up in real life. However, as this contest revolves around teamwork and penalizes for dying, leaving an instance and then rejoining is cheating. We ask that you only sign up to compete if you have the time during the day to play straight through. If an emergency should arise, you can appeal to the SLH judges who will bring your case to me, and we will decide if we will move your contest time to another day. Leaving an instance and rejoining is a 5 minute penalty, and will also severely hurt your teams chances of winning since 3>2

What about DC's? I know a few people this happens to regular. Is this considered 'cheating'?

Kahlua
12-28-2011, 07:08 AM
Nice contest Kally.

One thing,

What about DC's? I know a few people this happens to regular. Is this considered 'cheating'?
Covered in my disclaimer. Picture evidence of ping spikes will get you off the hook. If connection is an issue, I'd have to say sit this contest out, or play on Chrome. Only so much we can do for people unfortunately :( We also will use the judges best discretion in-game to see if people are immobile for a period of time. The contestants just need to simply let us know if a teammate has stopped responding or moving.

Kahlua
12-28-2011, 07:13 AM
This will be great!

Edit: How you will track the time exactly?

Both judges will record times for each level of the 5, totaling up at the end. All results will be sent to me for deliberation. All penalties shall be added at the end of the 5 levels from the TOTAL time.

BodMaster
12-28-2011, 07:16 AM
Covered in my disclaimer. Picture evidence ping of spikes will get you off the hook. If connection is an issue, I'd have to say sit this contest out, or play on Chrome. Only so much we can do for people unfortunately :( We also will us the judges best discretion in-game to see if people are immobile for a period of time. The contestants just need to simply let us know if a teammate has stopped responding or moving.

I read everything except the disclaimer :O lol kk, where im staying atm I do not have WiFi, so it would be 3g/H and it kinda sux sometimes.

Maybe.. We will see.. Thanks again for clearing that up tho :)

Kahlua
12-28-2011, 07:21 AM
I read everything except the disclaimer :O lol kk, where im staying atm I do not have WiFi, so it would be 3g/H and it kinda sux sometimes.

Maybe.. We will see.. Thanks again for clearing that up tho :)
Sure thing :)
If we find connection is really an issue with a lot of people, we'll hold re-runs for maps where people had problems. Again, all we require is proof of ping spikes or if a judge makes note of someone having a bad phone day :p

BodMaster
12-28-2011, 07:25 AM
Sure thing :)
If we find connection is really an issue with a lot of people, we'll hold re-runs for maps where people had problems. Again, all we require is proof of ping spikes or if a judge makes note of someone having a bad phone day :p

Cool, i could imagine having an amazing score and then on the last hurdle get disconnected. Wouldn't be fair to the other two :) glad it will be taken into consideration ;)

Kanozaki
12-28-2011, 12:24 PM
oh put me down , ill get a team ready and post up (:

Kahlua
12-28-2011, 12:25 PM
oh put me down , ill get a team ready and post up (:
Once you submit a team I'll register you :)
If you could also post a new post here, and not just edit your previous post, I'd appreciate it :)

Kanozaki
12-28-2011, 12:29 PM
Once you submit a team I'll register you :)
If you could also post a new post here, and not just edit your previous post, I'd appreciate it :)

np kahly (: , heard you deleted your toons :/

BodMaster
12-28-2011, 12:40 PM
heard you deleted your toons :/

What what?? :O

Kahlua
12-28-2011, 12:42 PM
np kahly (: , heard you deleted your toons :/
yeah every single one but my SLH account and my favorite pvp account.
Re-made some of the accounts just so people couldn't steal the names...but, yes, all are lvl 1 now.

Katy
12-28-2011, 01:26 PM
Hmm... 15 slots, eh? Do you mind saving a spot for me? I'm level 24 so it shouldn't take that long. If not, that's okay.

Kahlua
12-28-2011, 01:27 PM
Hmm... 15 slots, eh? Do you mind saving a spot for me? I'm level 24 so it shouldn't take that long. If not, that's okay.

Sorry, 15 teams! Thats 45 people!
Try to get some Pwnies to join you! Unfortunately you'll have to hurry! You have until January 1 to get to atleast level 34!

javier995
12-28-2011, 01:36 PM
Time to get the lump three feet above my butt cracking. Let's do some math :D

I'll get working on the other you know what:p

roufus
12-28-2011, 01:39 PM
Lol sounds fun

MimeRifle
12-28-2011, 01:58 PM
Very creative contest idea! I like it! Kudos to you guys for thinking through the rules and potential issues so thoroughly. All of the questions that popped into my mind were answered.

I hope i can make the time and get a squad together to participate! :)

Vladrac
12-28-2011, 02:34 PM
I'm down! Currently looking to join a team. If anybody would like to recruit me, or simply needs an engie to fill in, I'm your man!

IGN: Vladrac
Class: Engineer
Level: 40

EDIT: RL issues arose and I will not be able to dedicate the time to participate in this event.

Kahlua
12-28-2011, 09:01 PM
Is anyone going to sign up....

javier995
12-28-2011, 09:21 PM
Actually I keep seeing people spam that they need a team. I've seen at least 10 people wanting a team. I guess people don't know who to team up with lol.

Kanozaki
12-28-2011, 09:34 PM
Is anyone going to sign up....

organizing an amazing team , cant disappoint our kahly now can we (:

javier995
12-28-2011, 09:37 PM
Actually Kano, your teams are very good. Remember our little guild vs guild challenge from the beginning to the end? How my little idea started some sort if contest on here:p You amazed us on how well you did. I'll be highly disappointed if you don't make it in the top5.

Kanozaki
12-28-2011, 09:42 PM
Actually Kano, your teams are very good. Remember our little guild vs guild challenge from the beginning to the end? How my little idea started some sort if contest on here:p You amazed us on how well you did. I'll be highly disappointed if you don't make it in the top5.

lol unfortunately that team is dead, looking for new people but since only 3 people, each one of them needs to be perfect

Azamaster
12-28-2011, 09:44 PM
Sounds really fun. Seems nice to run Voleria with an engi that will actually heal.

Raterax
12-30-2011, 02:13 AM
My Bro wants in

IGN: Techquake
Class: Commando

I'm looking for a lvl 40 op and eng

Eng: should have 6 skills points on heal and rev
Op: just be good at killing and be fast

And they should have at least an Electrorazer or nova blaster
And the best, maybe not custom but the right lvl, armour you have

Thx

EDIT: Whoever joins me will get 500 Stimsoacks each for safety of NOT DYING!!!!!!! Lol

javier995
12-30-2011, 02:46 AM
@Rater You're entering too? Sorry bud, but you need a team of every class. By your avatar it seems you're an engi, so you're asking for the wrong team. Also you'll be competing against your brother, do why not just join his team?

Eh I know the truth, but I won't tell. Probably others do too lol Better hope the devs don't find out sneaky sneaky ;)

Kahlua
12-30-2011, 02:48 AM
Not a single team signed up yet. Thanks guys.

javier995
12-30-2011, 02:51 AM
Not a single team signed up yet. Thanks guys.

Come on ma'am don't be so sad(:

Lots of people are carefully making there teams, so they can have the best shot at winning.

Let's wait and see what the deadline brings us shall we?:)

Arthanos
12-30-2011, 03:03 AM
Im in, this sounds AMAZING.
Ign: Arthanos
Class: Operative
Level: 39
My team's Commando:
Ign: Dirtydee
Class: Commando
Looking for:
An eng who can tank, has *duh duh duhhhhh* Empathy maxed, and can DPS if needed to.
Thinking Qler (eng)

javier995
12-30-2011, 03:13 AM
Dee most definitely will join, as for Qler I'm not so sure. She's very busy at wok as of late, so she might not have time for a contest. I'll ask her for you tho.

Tameron
12-30-2011, 05:27 AM
We will only be accepting 15 teams right now. All teams must be at least able to access the Voleria campaign. Please sign up with:

1. Your team members, their class, and their levels.
2. Your team captain whom I can message about a time slot.

Teams

1. Captain Tameron com40:orange:, Cheonafy (iii) eng40 ,:strawberry: Rossamund op40:cupcake:. (Judges: Knowledgebase & Javierinfo:eagerness:)
Time and dates?:listening_headphone
Fourteen other teams?:biggrin:

Tameron
12-30-2011, 05:38 AM
Vfv
Tameron 40 cheonafy eng41 rossamund op 40
Thanks to:

the SLH judges

Sincerely,

Kahlua, Ardon, Javiermadriz, Silent, and Demonstrator (tam)
Star Legends Help

Kahlua
12-30-2011, 05:45 AM
Alright our first team lol! Thanks Tameron :D

Just FYI guys, SLH members are allowed to enter on their main accounts :) Judges will not be biased towards other members of the guild, it's only fair to allow them to participate.

Raterax
12-30-2011, 05:40 PM
Kahlua! I don't play SL anymore! I am just Techquakes messenger cuz he really wats join, he doesn't want to miss this unique opportunity!!! I signed him up, I don't play SL anymore

Kahlua
12-31-2011, 12:58 AM
Sam has generously offered plat and forum titles to the winners of this contest.
I told him I'm canceling it if more teams do not sign up.

I believe it was as much as 500 plat to distribute among the teams, on top of a custom forum title!

Don't miss this opportunity! The devs are giving away a lot here!

Hans
12-31-2011, 06:29 AM
I´ll sing up but I can find a team.

Please give us more time to find players. This is a really great contest!

See ya - Comtrix

Silentarrow
12-31-2011, 08:28 AM
Kahlua! I don't play SL anymore! I am just Techquakes messenger cuz he really wats join, he doesn't want to miss this unique opportunity!!! I signed him up, I don't play SL anymore

Techquake is banned from the game, he will be removed from the contest.

Kahlua
12-31-2011, 09:53 AM
Moving registration back to FRIDAY, JANUARY 6

Kanozaki
12-31-2011, 11:47 AM
I´ll sing up but I can find a team.

Please give us more time to find players. This is a really great contest!

See ya - Comtrix

hit me up

Hiei
12-31-2011, 02:56 PM
Kool contest, gonna see if any of the guildies want to make a team up.

cheonafy
12-31-2011, 03:58 PM
Looking forward to this...and thanks Kahlua for organising this, should be alot of fun.

Thanks Sam for your support as well. :encouragement:

http://vforvendetta.forumotion.com/

Kahlua
12-31-2011, 07:57 PM
Important update!!!

Ok guys, I have some awesome news! I have been talking with Sam and he has agreed to give us a HUGE prize for this contest! Here is what we have!

This is on top of the 50k credits per person on the 1st place team we are offering. We are still accepting donations. If we get enough, we can give out a 2nd and 3rd place credit prize as well :D.

Thank you to Sam and the other STS members for this generous donation!

javier995
12-31-2011, 08:02 PM
Holy cow, awesome!

Kahlua
12-31-2011, 08:05 PM
Kool contest, gonna see if any of the guildies want to make a team up.
Would like to see you Vengeance boys in on this :p
Ask Ardon, he'll probably want a break from judging lol

Garvhoz
12-31-2011, 08:13 PM
I would like to join sound like fun

IGN:Garvhoz
Commando: lv37

I am pretty good comm i'll be looking for a team and in the mean while if any of you need a comm i'm here

Garvhoz
12-31-2011, 09:48 PM
hey i got a op

IGN:Secretspy
OP: lv40

Liem
12-31-2011, 09:59 PM
Anyone needs a commando, im here :)
Just register me if you need :)

Edit: Searching for Op and Eng. Add me in game, so we can talk and train together :D
Thank you.

javier995
12-31-2011, 10:14 PM
Hmm Kahlua let me make some business I'm about to do in a day or two, and I'll have 2nd place and 3rd place prizes. ;)

Tameron
01-01-2012, 12:42 AM
Happy 2012 everyone!

Garvhoz
01-01-2012, 12:44 AM
Happy 2012 now go and buy a safe room for when the apocylps happens

Cahaun
01-02-2012, 01:23 PM
Sounds like a cool contest
(How would you sneak a judge to the end without getting killed?)

Defyduck
01-02-2012, 01:27 PM
A defy death contest lol ...found this on facebook post...I'll be joining future contests currently busy in exams and just log in for few minutes a day.Lots of great great players in game unfortunately many dont use forums.You should advertise the contest in game if not doing and i bet the teams will be booked in 2 days.

Good Luck,
DD.

Silentarrow
01-02-2012, 02:36 PM
Sounds like a cool contest
(How would you sneak a judge to the end without getting killed?)

Judges will stay back away from combat.

wizardstarr
01-02-2012, 03:39 PM
Moving registration back to FRIDAY, JANUARY 6

Thanks couldn't find a team I was in the hospital I can get a team asap

javier995
01-02-2012, 03:58 PM
A defy death contest lol ...found this on facebook post...I'll be joining future contests currently busy in exams and just log in for few minutes a day.Lots of great great players in game unfortunately many dont use forums.You should advertise the contest in game if not doing and i bet the teams will be booked in 2 days.

Good Luck,
DD.

Will do, I'll change my QCs and input stuff about the contest.

Flip
01-02-2012, 04:55 PM
Great idea, good luck everyone!

Kahlua
01-02-2012, 05:04 PM
All right guys I'm back from NYC, let's get those spots filled up!

Kaytar
01-02-2012, 05:49 PM
This is my team:
Quueri Level 40 Opperative
Kaytar Level 40 Engineer
Vanille Level 40 Commando.

Kizlode
01-02-2012, 06:00 PM
We'll give it a try.

Mercmonkey Lvl 41 Commando
Kizlodez Lvl 40 Operative
Deadlyvixen Lvl 41 Engineer

frieke
01-02-2012, 07:12 PM
Curious...how exactly do we provide proof of ping spikes....im famous for lag :)

Ihavenokills
01-02-2012, 07:22 PM
this sounds ridiculously fun :D i need a team

Schtoiven
01-02-2012, 07:45 PM
Contest Rules
Only 1 character per account. No alts what-so-ever. Anyone found using an alternate account will be immediately disqualified and banned from future SLH contests. This is your warning. No exceptions will be made.

Wait- I have three characters on the same account. This means I can't join? WHY???!!!?!!?!?! I can't use all three at once!

With all due respect, I find this extremely unfair.

EDIT: Thanks to you guys who clarified this for me, I guess I misunderstood the rule. Now I'm psyched to enter!

Ardon
01-02-2012, 07:55 PM
Contest Rules

Wait- I have three characters on the same account. This means I can't join? WHY???!!!?!!?!?! I can't use all three at once!

You can only enter 1 of your choice.
If you choose an op, you have to stick with your op. And so on.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Cahaun
01-02-2012, 09:33 PM
Ok I think I'll join but I don't have a team yet.
I'm a lvl 40 engie (IGN is Abekrie)

Ozuyucalebam
01-02-2012, 09:51 PM
Im in

My team:

Ozuyucalebam lvl 40 commando
Voyze lvl 41 operative
Aurthurdent lvl 40 engineer

Qwanger
01-02-2012, 10:58 PM
1.) Darknaut- engineer
2.) Flipwhiskey- commando
3.) Beastx- operative

kateku
01-03-2012, 12:13 AM
Good Luck to all who participate..

Luxury
01-03-2012, 12:37 AM
1) Divinehawkz - Ops 41
2) Fererra - Eng 41
3) Riochy - Com 40

Liem
01-03-2012, 02:18 AM
Ok I think I'll join but I don't have a team yet.
I'm a lvl 40 engie (IGN is Abekrie)

Please join meeee :D
I will search for op :D

EDIT: I already got the Op, thanks Nike! :)

Kahlua
01-03-2012, 06:07 AM
Curious...how exactly do we provide proof of ping spikes....im famous for lag :)

A picture of your ping spiking, preferably of the entire screen, will be sufficient enough. If you do not have a device that takes screenshots and you're worried about lag, I advise you to use google chrome. Best of luck!

Contest Rules

It's not unfair, you just have to pick one of your characters to use.

Notes

All teams that have registered are being added to the line-up. Let me know if I forgot you. 2nd and 3rd place credit prizes have now been added. You can thank Javiermadriz for supplying the credits!

Hinata
01-03-2012, 06:14 AM
Awesome!!!! >:[)
Awesome 8[)
so Awesome!! xD
Kahlua chan
contest is awesome!! >8[)

Quueri
01-03-2012, 11:35 AM
I'm very excited for this conTest!!! XD what is an estimated top time I can go off?

trixie
01-03-2012, 02:00 PM
I am working on getting a team together. So far I have me and an engi. We are working on getting an op. Hopefully, I should have full team tomorrow!

Kanozaki
01-03-2012, 06:14 PM
so heres my team

fruitcake - Engi40
Bozack- com 40
Fiend - op 40

quick question , are we allowed to make subs before the 6th ?

Kahlua
01-03-2012, 06:50 PM
so heres my team

fruitcake - Engi40
Bozack- com 40
Fiend - op 40

quick question , are we allowed to make subs before the 6th ?

Yes, rosters are not set in stone until the 6th.

Luxury
01-03-2012, 08:08 PM
@Kahlua - spotted a little error on my team list.

@Kanozaki - Nice team mates you got there 😄

Kahlua
01-03-2012, 08:54 PM
@Kahlua - spotted a little error on my team list.

@Kanozaki - Nice team mates you got there ��

Would be nice if you said what that error was...

Taresafoo
01-03-2012, 09:14 PM
Hiya! I'd like to sign up a team!

-Taresafoo lvl 41 commando (captain)
-Siradisarc lvl 41 engineer
-kaleia lvl 40 operative

Come on peeps let's get some more teams!

Garvhoz
01-03-2012, 09:19 PM
Okay here is my team
Garvhoz~commando lv37. Me
Secretspy~operative lv40
Tommyyphom~engineer lv40

Kanozaki
01-03-2012, 11:25 PM
Yes, rosters are not set in stone until the 6th.

k in that case ill keep that team .

Kahlua
01-03-2012, 11:30 PM
Teams should all be up to date. A few more spots to fill, so if you're trying to find a team, I suggest you hurry!

Liem
01-04-2012, 07:47 AM
My team :
Liem, Commando 40
Tarja, Operative 40
Saiyen, Engineer 40 :)

Kirti Mogla
01-04-2012, 08:28 AM
Hi guys,
I'm lev 41 eng, looking for a team. Anyone interested?

MimeRifle
01-04-2012, 08:49 AM
Hi guys,
I'm lev 41 eng, looking for a team. Anyone interested?

I have a lvl 40 Eng and Commando. I think I'd rather play my Eng in this contest... but I'd go either way. We might have trouble lining up our clocks though! I'm also looking for a team for this...

Qqqxxxzzz
01-04-2012, 09:30 AM
I have level 40 commando.

Baus
01-04-2012, 04:03 PM
do i sign up here? if so then here is our information:
Rohith-Commando-37 ; Bonecruncher-Engineer-40 ; Andreextrom-Operative-40;
although my name is baus (he is a commando) my alternate's name is bonecruncher who is the engineer. we had decided that i was the team captain, but it might be that commandos are the team captains, in which case i guess you would have to contact Rohith

Goiegaban2
01-04-2012, 06:08 PM
Im wondering is it ok to donate a legendary weapon to the 3rd place team? Though they would have to choose who would hold it to sell it, or who would keep it. "Guttersnipe" I will read over the whole post again to double check

Schtoiven
01-05-2012, 12:04 AM
I've gathered my team:
Schtoiven (team captain) lvl 40 eng
Deokahidale lvl 41 com
Giiesebae lvl 40 op

Secretagent230
01-05-2012, 02:13 AM
Hey just lettin u know we are subbing our engi for competition due to having problems getting a hold of. the team if u allow plz :) will be secretagent, goiegaban, and huzzaridan thx a bunch :)

Kahlua
01-05-2012, 04:04 AM
Ok guys I just woke up lol, forums were down last night. I'll edit teams/answer any messages I got when I get to work.

michaelpr
01-05-2012, 12:38 PM
id like to register ;)
TEAM MEMBERS:
FAARARECAB COMMANDO LVL40
THEMURDERER ENGENIERR LVL40
MICHAELPR OPERATIVE LVL 40
best of luck to all :D

MimeRifle
01-05-2012, 12:45 PM
Question (sorry if anyone has asked), I haven't run through the whole campaign in a while, and usually did it with a full party. Anyone done any test runs (I would assume the team that will has already practiced and discussed their tactics, etc.!) - and have a GUESS as to the elapsed time it would take to complete the run of all five levels?? I loose such track of time on the runs, I really can't recall how long it has taken, or how long it would with three characters. I'd like to estimate it for planning purposes - to make sure I can assemble a team that will commit to the run at a certain time.

If ya got an estimate, thanks!!

BodMaster
01-05-2012, 01:24 PM
Okay after much consideration ..and coaxing on Mime's behalf.. im in! Need to get in game may be a little rusty due to my break from 24th Dec lol :p

MimeRifle
01-05-2012, 01:40 PM
Okay after much consideration ..and coaxing on Mime's behalf.. im in! Need to get in game may be a little rusty due to my break from 24th Dec lol :p

Yeah, BOD! You laugh in the face of death!!!! *battle-cry*!

trixie
01-05-2012, 02:05 PM
Ok got my team:

Ill be captain
Trixie 40 com
Ravin 39 op
Killaings 40 eng

Kahlua
01-05-2012, 04:03 PM
ALL SPOTS ARE NOW FULL

I apologize if you were still looking for a team, but we have reached the 15 max.

Mime and Bob - what is your official team roster...? Because you'll be the 16th team and I'll still register you because I hadn't updated the roster until now.

BodMaster
01-05-2012, 04:16 PM
Bob.. :O

1. BodMasta (Com/41)
2. Radaroreilly (Eng/40)
3. Mime knows I don't :/

michaelpr
01-05-2012, 04:18 PM
Woot were in WE WILL DOMINATE ALL OF YOU! lol jk may the best ma.....err team win! :D

Kahlua
01-05-2012, 04:23 PM
Bob.. :O

LOL.

Well now that I made that error, you are now known to me as Bob.

You ok with that, Robert?

BodMaster
01-05-2012, 04:35 PM
LOL.

Well now that I made that error, you are now known to me as Bob.

You ok with that, Robert?

Sure Kahlid or is that Khalid I forget. ;)

trixie
01-05-2012, 04:38 PM
ALL SPOTS ARE NOW FULL

I apologize if you were still looking for a team, but we have reached the 15 max.

Mime and Bob - what is your official team roster...? Because you'll be the 16th team and I'll still register you because I hadn't updated the roster until now.

Woo hoo just made it! Good luck everyone! I'm so excited!

Kahlua
01-05-2012, 04:45 PM
Sure Kahlid or is that Khalid I forget. ;)
http://kochrecords.gluenow.com/images/DJ%20Khaled%20Cover%202007%20EXPLICIT.jpg

BodMaster
01-05-2012, 04:46 PM
Hahaaa you got it Kally ;)

MimeRifle
01-05-2012, 07:00 PM
(p.s. I love ya BOB! lol!!)

Our Squad Is:

1. BodMasta (Com/41)
2. Radaroreilly (Eng/40)
3. Darling (Op/40)

Bod... I'm tellin' ya, we can win this thing!! It's like the Wizard of Oz! With your brains, and my courage, and Fairy's unlimited supply of heart, it's all over but for the weeping of the poor losers...

I will be in touch to discuss strategy and tactics. *rubbing hands* Oh, I love it when a good plan comes together!!!

LET'S DO THIS!!!! :D

Kahlua
01-05-2012, 07:40 PM
REGISTRATION CLOSED

All 16 teams are accounted for. We are sorry if you didn't make the cut, and hope to see you in future contests. Rosters may still be edited until tomorrow night at 11:59 EST. At that point, you are stuck with your current team unless a serious issue with one of the players should arise. Here is the current team list.

Teams

2. Goiegaban: commando - 40, Huzzaridan: engineer - 37, Secretagent: operative - 40
4. Mercmonkey: Commando - 41, Deadlyvixen: Engineer - 41, Kizlodez: Operative - 40
5. Ozuyucalebam: Commando - 40, Aurthurdent: Engineer - 40, Voyze: Operative - 41
10. Garvhoz: Commando - 37, Tommyyphom: Engineer - 41, Secretspy: Operative - 40
12. Rohith: Commando - 37, Bonecrusher: Engineer - 40, Andreextrom: Operative - 40
13. Deokahidale: Commando - 41, Schtoiven: Engineer - 40, Giiesebae: Operative - 40
13. FAARARECAB: Commando - 40, THEMURDERER: Engineer - 40, MICHAELPR: Operative - 40
16. BOBmasta: Commando - 41, Radaroreilly: Engineer - 40, Darling: Operative - 40

We are still accepting donations should anyone wish to boost the prizes. We ask for cash only because the teams of 3 will need to be able to divide the prizes evenly. Thanks for your generosity.

BodMaster
01-05-2012, 08:13 PM
Fail... new class??

11. Garvhoz: Liem - 40, Saiyen: Engineer - 40, Tarja: Operative - 40

Cheers Kally :p

MimeRifle
01-05-2012, 08:22 PM
fail... New class??

Cheers kally :p

lqtm.... ;)

Garvhoz
01-05-2012, 08:38 PM
Fail... new class??

11. Garvhoz: Liem - 40, Saiyen: Engineer - 40, Tarja: Operative - 40

Awesome im going to try and get an alt for that class...lol just kidding

Kahlua
01-05-2012, 08:50 PM
Thanks Bob :D

BodMaster
01-05-2012, 09:28 PM
Thanks Bob :D

My pleasure Khaled ;)

Ihavenokills
01-05-2012, 09:53 PM
wow i go afk from forums for 2 days and roster goes from 3 teams to 15 lol guess i missed it

BodMaster
01-05-2012, 10:45 PM
wow i go afk from forums for 2 days and roster goes from 3 teams to 15 lol guess i missed it

Lol just afk? ;)

kholiwen
01-06-2012, 02:04 AM
Dear kahlua,

can u please spare some more space for other teams. Its just ashamed we can only provide 15 or 16 teams for this big event though. I have my full equipped team here for you to consider:

Ipoelji operative lv40
Ceporgondang engineer lv40
Kholiwen commando lv40

Jcninja operative lv40
Taradidi engineer lv40
Baocah commando lv40

Ipoeljjji operative lv36
Niennien engineer lv40
Keandraazka commando lv40

Thanks guys. May God Bless All of you & Happy New Year !:adoration:

Cheers,
Kholiwen

Liem
01-06-2012, 03:57 AM
Fail... new class??

My name haz become a new class! IM SO HAPPY! *Burst to tears*
Now everyone will get to know me.. (:<

Kahlua
01-06-2012, 04:58 AM
Dear kahlua,

can u please spare some more space for other teams. Its just ashamed we can only provide 15 or 16 teams for this big event though. I have my full equipped team here for you to consider:

Ipoelji operative lv40
Ceporgondang engineer lv40
Kholiwen commando lv40

Jcninja operative lv40
Taradidi engineer lv40
Baocah commando lv40

Ipoeljjji operative lv36
Niennien engineer lv40

Thanks guys. May God Bless All of you & Happy New Year !:adoration:

Cheers,
Kholiwen

It's not a matter of CAN I spare more space, sure I could, but here is why I'm not going to.

- First of all, you listed 3 different teams there, but each has overlapping names. I don't know which team you wish to sign up :(

- Second, we had the 15 team limit from the start. The only reason I allowed the 16th team to sign up is because I hadn't updated my team list (still had it at 9) when the 15 teams had all posted rosters. Mime's team was actual team 15 and Trixie's teams was team 16 if you go on order of posts. However, since they didn't post the official roster, they were moved to team 16. Had I kept the roster updated, there would have been no issues and they probably would have not made the cut, even though I'm friends with them.

- Third, 16 teams is a lot of time for our judges. Each team had to do all 5 maps with only 3 people. This is going to take a while. As we don't get paid for this, I can't justify changing the rules even more and asking my team to do more than they already have to. I have a great deal of respect for them already to join my guild and help me with this contest, I can't ask them to take another hour out of their day.

- And finally, you had around 2 weeks to sign up. I know that was your first post and you maybe just found out abut the contest, but the deadline was even pushed back a week. If I let you guys in, I'll have to let every other team who wants to sign up late in. I can't do that.

I'm sorry you didn't make the cut. Look out for future contests, some of which won't be an time-extensive and won't have such a small team/member limit.

javier995
01-06-2012, 05:09 AM
What's worse is that the contest takes place back when I go to school, so i have like 4 hours of judging i can do each day lol. Oh and Kahlua ma'am, Divine asked me something.

Since his team is from Asia, they play when we sleep, so how will we judge that? I certainly can't judge at that time unfortunately. He just wants to know who will be able to judge his team. So who?:p

Kahlua
01-06-2012, 05:13 AM
hmm I think we have people from outside the US.
If not, I'll have to do more recruiting lol.

Otherwise, I'll have to do it...on my lvl 15...in Voleria. Oh jesus.

javier995
01-06-2012, 05:25 AM
hmm I think we have people from outside the US.
If not, I'll have to do more recruiting lol.

Otherwise, I'll have to do it...on my lvl 15...in Voleria. Oh jesus.

well if you end up doing it, you just have to stay at the enterance. That's what we (the judges) are going to to avoid combat.

kholiwen
01-06-2012, 07:11 AM
It's not a matter of CAN I spare more space, sure I could, but here is why I'm not going to.

- First of all, you listed 3 different teams there, but each has overlapping names. I don't know which team you wish to sign up :(

- Second, we had the 15 team limit from the start. The only reason I allowed the 16th team to sign up is because I hadn't updated my team list (still had it at 9) when the 15 teams had all posted rosters. Mime's team was actual team 15 and Trixie's teams was team 16 if you go on order of posts. However, since they didn't post the official roster, they were moved to team 16. Had I kept the roster updated, there would have been no issues and they probably would have not made the cut, even though I'm friends with them.

- Third, 16 teams is a lot of time for our judges. Each team had to do all 5 maps with only 3 people. This is going to take a while. As we don't get paid for this, I can't justify changing the rules even more and asking my team to do more than they already have to. I have a great deal of respect for them already to join my guild and help me with this contest, I can't ask them to take another hour out of their day.

- And finally, you had around 2 weeks to sign up. I know that was your first post and you maybe just found out abut the contest, but the deadline was even pushed back a week. If I let you guys in, I'll have to let every other team who wants to sign up late in. I can't do that.

I'm sorry you didn't make the cut. Look out for future contests, some of which won't be an time-extensive and won't have such a small team/member limit.

I certainly understand your condition right here. Reading from your reply so this contest is officially held by SL but they got your guild to judge the teams? If I may know how many people you got right now to do as judges? I'm living in Melbourne so kind of in the earliest zone of time. Me & my team could probably and more than happy to help you guys with anything possible but not for reason to get in to the contest though.^,^
Well, If that's your last decision and the best you can do at the moment then i would say thank you for the reply and I would still hope to hear good news from you before the contest. Anyway, why you post in the forum before that the last registration is 6th January 11:59 P.M? Doesn't it mean it supposed to end by next 12 hours? Well, anything I said here is just to get a clear mind for my team and everyone nothing more. Thanks for your patience and time buddy.

Cheers.
Kholiwen

Kahlua
01-06-2012, 07:15 AM
The contest is in no way linked to Spacetime Studios other than the fact that they made the game and that they donated prizes to the contest. We are just players of the game who decided to host a contest.

You are correct with the January 6th at 11:59pm thing. I didn't think that part through well, especially if I was going to have a limited amount of teams. Considering both of those things are usually a 'one or the other thing' (either a time deadline or a team deadline), I will rethink my decision to allow your team to enter, as well as any other teams who want to enter because of the confusing description. I'll let you know my decision today at some point.

Kahlua
01-06-2012, 07:17 AM
well if you end up doing it, you just have to stay at the enterance. That's what we (the judges) are going to to avoid combat.
It's not the avoiding combat part...it's actually getting into the game that's the issue.
Especially with no plat.

I'll have to message flip or sam or someone about this.

Ardon
01-06-2012, 08:47 AM

Well what time are they gonna do their run? What part of Asia?
My sleep schedule is all screwed up, so I might be up when they do their run.

BodMaster
01-06-2012, 09:03 AM
My name haz become a new class! IM SO HAPPY! *Burst to tears*
Now everyone will get to know me.. (:<

Woooooop!

I knew of you way before this ;)

Since when did you ever have a sleep schedule?

kholiwen
01-06-2012, 09:31 AM
The contest is in no way linked to Spacetime Studios other than the fact that they made the game and that they donated prizes to the contest. We are just players of the game who decided to host a contest.

You are correct with the January 6th at 11:59pm thing. I didn't think that part through well, especially if I was going to have a limited amount of teams. Considering both of those things are usually a 'one or the other thing' (either a time deadline or a team deadline), I will rethink my decision to allow your team to enter, as well as any other teams who want to enter because of the confusing description. I'll let you know my decision today at some point.

Wow, very shocked and excited to read your reply just now! Well, I have three group of team and i just spoken to each of them. And they willing to help by any means for the contest to let everything goes smooth. Just if any special rule and policy we need to know the way we record the time and how to put in into report file or such a thing we'll be ready to listen! Hopefully we can join you guys and same as other teams who don't have a chance and still waiting for the proposal to come through. I am praying right here, we are hoping right here. So again thank you for your reconsideration bro. Cheers.

BodMaster
01-06-2012, 09:46 AM
Is it okay if BodMastJR or maybe BodMastSNR enters on another team? You see they they aren't my alt... honest..

Because if the below aren't alts I don't know what alt names are meant to look like..

Ipoelji operative lv40

Ipoeljjji operative lv36

MimeRifle
01-06-2012, 09:49 AM
Is it okay if BodMastJR or maybe BodMastSNR enters on another team? You see they they aren't my alt... honest..

Because if the below aren't alts I don't know what alt names are meant to look like..

Lol.... Guy got point!

kholiwen
01-06-2012, 10:24 AM

hi Bod, no that's totally different person, you can check for it by any chance. But if still too much hesitation I have another op that can replace for that
Nyinnyin operative lv37
Thanks anyway for noticing such error even they are not the same person actually. ^.^
Cheers.

Ardon
01-06-2012, 10:27 AM

Lol there was someone in my guild who changed their name to Ardonjr

But he changed it a bit after so i wouldnt get bothered by it lol

Kahlua
01-06-2012, 10:57 AM
Wow, very shocked and excited to read your reply just now! Well, I have three group of team and i just spoken to each of them. And they willing to help by any means for the contest to let everything goes smooth. Just if any special rule and policy we need to know the way we record the time and how to put in into report file or such a thing we'll be ready to listen! Hopefully we can join you guys and same as other teams who don't have a chance and still waiting for the proposal to come through. I am praying right here, we are hoping right here. So again thank you for your reconsideration bro. Cheers.

If you could please list a FINAL roster of your 3 players, I'd appreciate it.

And I'm a girl :p Although some guys do call me bro cause I play videogames lol

Kahlua
01-06-2012, 10:58 AM

Bod will you just join my guild already lol :p
I can tell I can use your sleuth skills for good

kholiwen
01-06-2012, 11:39 AM
Ok ma'am kahlua, ^.^
here is my team final roster:

TEAM 1
Ipoelji operative lv40
Ucadelith engineer lv40
Kholiwen commando lv40

TEAM 2
Mrsbroooooott operative lv40
Taradidi engineer lv40
Baocah commando lv40

TEAM 3
Nyinnyin operative lv37
Niennien engineer lv40
Thanks again for your generosity.

Cheers.

Kahlua
01-06-2012, 11:49 AM
Wait you have 3 teams?

Sorry that I cannot do.
You're going to have to pick 1 team and that's it.
If I'm going to bend the rules, that's all I'm going to do: bend.
I won't snap them in half lol.

Hope you understand.

edit: You also said that Nyinnyin is one of your alts...and since your forum name is Kholiwen, and Kholiwen is a lvl 40 commando on a team, I'm assuming they are both your accounts. This is against the rules of the contest anyways lol :p

BodMaster
01-06-2012, 11:59 AM
hi Bod, no that's totally different person, you can check for it by any chance. But if still too much hesitation I have another op that can replace for that
Nyinnyin operative lv37
Thanks anyway for noticing such error even they are not the same person actually. ^.^
Cheers.

Kk, my bad, though you can't tell me that doesn't look awful suspicious tho..

Bod will you just join my guild already lol :p
I can tell I can use your sleuth skills for good

Lmao! But.. but.. that means il have to make another alt.. :/

Kahlua
01-06-2012, 12:01 PM
lmao! But.. But.. That means il have to make another alt.. :/

bob you get your butt in my guild this instant :D

BodMaster
01-06-2012, 12:07 PM
OKAY! Fine you win!

kholiwen
01-06-2012, 12:12 PM
Ma'am Kahlua,

Oh i just get an understanding here that u give me privilege for 1 team ahead only right? Ok then ill have to say sorry to all my guild members for disappointing them tomorrow, cos i just told them that we got approved and they were all very happy but not tomorrow =.=' but anyway thanks for letting me in anyway i think i misunderstood your words 3 players for 3 teams. Well, I will have team 1 to get in the contest then. Again thanks for the privileges given ma'am. Cheers

[P.S.] fyi only all of the char name displayed are owned by individual person, none of them are alts of anybody. And even logically we can't play 2 players at the same time even if can it would not be that effective though? tell me if i'm wrong

Kahlua
01-06-2012, 12:16 PM
I was under the impression that you'd play with 1 character on 1 team, and then another for a different team: example that I posted above with the commando and the op.

Because of the late entry and the confusion already between who owns what character, I'll only let you guys sign up one team. Sorry, but just trying to make things fair for everyone, and this seems to be the easiest and cleanest way. Please let me know which 3 characters will be competing and I'll sign them up.

BodMaster
01-06-2012, 12:20 PM
[P.S.] fyi only all of the char name displayed are owned by individual person, none of them are alts of anybody. And even logically we can't play 2 players at the same time even if can it would not be that effective though? tell me if i'm wrong

There's no rule on having multiple accounts, that said its against ToS to share any account with another.

So yes it would be just as effective as you would not be running them in the same team, meaning you could run with one team, then switch to another. I know a few people that made separate accounts (email) because they didn't realize they could use alts (another char on the same account).

Now for fun they run one on device and one on chrome. As long as they do not pass that device/or let another on that PC/Mac, they are not breaking any rules as such.

kholiwen
01-06-2012, 12:22 PM
Wait you have 3 teams?

Sorry that I cannot do.
You're going to have to pick 1 team and that's it.
If I'm going to bend the rules, that's all I'm going to do: bend.
I won't snap them in half lol.

Hope you understand.

edit: You also said that Nyinnyin is one of your alts...and since your forum name is Kholiwen, and Kholiwen is a lvl 40 commando on a team, I'm assuming they are both your accounts. This is against the rules of the contest anyways lol :p

Just fyi our guild is called Merah Putih we are all Indonesian nationality basically and Nyinnyin is not my account ma'am just to inform you. I just said before that one can be use as a replacement for name ipoeljjji that been suspected for double account. Thanks anyway ma'am. Happy holiday ^.^

[P.S.] i also just added you on SL

kholiwen
01-06-2012, 12:29 PM
I was under the impression that you'd play with 1 character on 1 team, and then another for a different team: example that I posted above with the commando and the op.

Because of the late entry and the confusion already between who owns what character, I'll only let you guys sign up one team. Sorry, but just trying to make things fair for everyone, and this seems to be the easiest and cleanest way. Please let me know which 3 characters will be competing and I'll sign them up.

hahahaha that would be incredibly mission impossible for me myself doing the whole run? Unless i want to go with bod idea about having 2 device at the same time but still not enough for 3, need another android.hahaha But sorry i think i confused you by using the words 'me' instead of 'us', so yeah there're gonna be three of us on the team. Ipoelji is our guild master, Ucadelith is our guild member as officer, and me as Kholiwen. I also have one question so when the exact date and time we're going to do the run?

javier995
01-06-2012, 02:09 PM
It's not the avoiding combat part...it's actually getting into the game that's the issue.
Especially with no plat.

I'll have to message flip or sam or someone about this.

Time to download some free plat offers right?:p

I haven't the slightest clue. I'll be sure to ask later.

Yea like Bod said, since when do you have a sleeping schedule lol?

MimeRifle
01-06-2012, 02:15 PM
bob you get your butt in my guild this instant :D

OKAY! Fine you win!

Ain't she just BOSSY?!?!

BodMaster
01-06-2012, 02:29 PM
Yup! Since the first time we met!

MimeRifle
01-06-2012, 02:32 PM
hehe... well, now that I know it's not just me, I feel a little better... (or do I feel less special?) Hmmm...

Kahlua
01-06-2012, 03:35 PM
hahahaha that would be incredibly mission impossible for me myself doing the whole run? Unless i want to go with bod idea about having 2 device at the same time but still not enough for 3, need another android.hahaha But sorry i think i confused you by using the words 'me' instead of 'us', so yeah there're gonna be three of us on the team. Ipoelji is our guild master, Ucadelith is our guild member as officer, and me as Kholiwen. I also have one question so when the exact date and time we're going to do the run?
We will know your time by sometime tomorrow morning. Runs will officially start Monday Eastern USA time...for all you weird Australians lol :p

Kahlua
01-06-2012, 03:35 PM
hehe... well, now that I know it's not just me, I feel a little better... (or do I feel less special?) Hmmm...

:tyrannosaurus:

Tameron
01-06-2012, 03:45 PM
Hi, remember that it's the sum of the five times, not a single clock from start to finish... Hope this helps clarify things.

Kahlua
01-06-2012, 07:08 PM
REGISTRATION CLOSED

Registration is now closed for team sign ups.
Should your team roster be incorrect or you wish to do a swap of player, you have until 11:59pm EST
We will take the weekend to set up a rough draft schedule for teams to run. I will have this up for you all tomorrow morning.
[If you are fine with the selected time slot, please post in the new thread I will be making. A simple: "Team #xx will compete at the provided time" will lock you into that time slot. Your team number is the number you currently have now. This is not the order of the teams.
I will be contacting all team captains (or the person who signed up the team) to determine two things:

- Where your team is located in the world. (For giving out times, I understand if this is against TOS.)

- Which day of the week is the best for your team.

**Please Note - Due to my bad planning on this and only giving myself 2 days to make the teams, there is a chance we will have to push back the start of the contest. Depending on how many captains respond to me tonight, I will make my decision and let everyone know tomorrow. RAINDATE - Wednesday, January 11. The contest will still run for a full week regardless of the start date.

Here is the final roster of teams once again. This is it. ABSOLUTELY NO MORE TEAMS CAN SIGN UP.

Teams

17. Kholiwen: Commando - 40, Ucadelith: Engineer - 40, Ipoelji: Operative - 40

Everyone get ready! Look out for my message and for the next thread titled :Can you conquer death: Voleria Edition - Official Time Schedule